Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "The Fight for Kim Possible" Thread

Tenn8705

[21]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    Do we Just carry the same technique we used today over to day 2? Im thinking that theres no one in office right now becasue of Easter, and i was thinking everyone should just start sending many, many, many faxes. It'll be like Chaos!! There will be soo much paper everywhere!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KillerBebe001

[22]Apr 8, 2007

Tenn8705 wrote:
    Do we Just carry the same technique we used today over to day 2? Im thinking that theres no one in office right now becasue of Easter, and i was thinking everyone should just start sending many, many, many faxes. It'll be like Chaos!! There will be soo much paper everywhere!

*Update* This posted by spacefreak on RS.net:
    According to the people over at SDS, KP Legacy Day has been extended another 24 hours due to Easter. So keep the letters and calls coming to Disney and the rest of the franchise.

Ten8705 The idea was to start on Sunday so come Monday morning their inboxes would be full, a little shock and awe at 9am. Yes, we must keep up fight send E-mails until our fingers cramp, well, not cramp. We must remember that it doesnt end here. we have an uphill battle that will be long. If you remember, the first time this happened, it took months and months before disney relented. So I do not see anything different happening to make disney move any faster. We can only hope they do.

So even though it may look like nothing is happening, and you say to yourself, Am i really doing anything to help?, remember to say yes. We are going to dig in and fight.

Just a note, the SDS email program will only allow 5 emails per email address per day, so if youre using the KP link, after 5 emails switch to general, and if you wish to send more, use the otehr links. Just erase what is in the message box, and add your letters.
    thank you.  

Ross0855

[23]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 8

Couldnt have said it any better myself Killerbebe. Just sending emails will make a difference because your standing up to keep your favorite show alive on Disney. Disney does care about its customers and since this worked once we will have ot wait and see if it will work again. This time around its going to be harder since from somethigns we have heard with the creators and the director on the show. But that shouldnt stop us and it wont.

Again keep up the good work and best wishes on getting another season

Sincerly,
    Ross0855

Tenn8705

[24]Apr 9, 2007
    Come one guys!!! lets keep sending those emails... faxes... phone calls, whatever your doing!!! Try to get other people to write letters too... I got two of my housemates to write letters.. sure they didn't even know who KP was, but they where Lit. Majors and they wrote soem pretty conveining stuff!!! Get people involved!!!! The numbers don't look too impressive, but we can do it!!!

KillerBebe001

[25]Apr 9, 2007
    Hi, just an update. The early count from only the SDS email program is 3,164 sent. Keep up the good work and keep the emails going, tell a friend to send just one.

Tenn8705

[26]Apr 9, 2007
    Just incase anyone wants to know this... SDS announced that Save Kim Possible Days is extended by 24 hours.. so continue ending emails and all that wonderful stuff until 12 am teusday!!!

Llama_guy

[27]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 53
    That is good.
    I sent an email even though I am not for a Season 5 of Kim Possible. I just wanted to help all of you fans wanting one.

[28]Apr 10, 2007

"Game recognizes game"!

Let's Kick It!

It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn.

Our Game's Not Over Yet, It's Just Begun!

Long Live KP, And KP's Fans Everywhere!

[29]Apr 10, 2007
    I just relized this a minute ago! I don't think that it should be mentioned in these letters that the Disney 3 season thing is an "un-written rule". Just saying so prompts Disney to actually write one, and present that as a valid rebutle argument to not continue KP. I think the 3 saeson rule should be handled w/ care in these letters, because not much is known about them, and they are in Disney's favor at the moment. This can change, though. The pen is mightier than the sword.We also shouldn't be offensive in these letters. It'd only hurt our cause.

Tenn8705

[30]Apr 10, 2007

Hey guys, I was at RS.net, and a major concern about the save KP movement is organization.... The representetive for SDS says that it would be best if people sign up at this site 

http://savedisneyshows.org/list

, so he/she can email out info about the next movement day.

KillerBebe001

[31]Apr 12, 2007

Yes the SDS site is central. What you should sign up for at that page is their email newsletter. Also, as said before, emails should be sent out through their emailer so we can keep a running count, but that should not stop you from sending emails from your own account.

Each KP fansite seems to have 1 forum dedicated to the season 5 fight. There is alot of cross communication trying to create a battle plan. Here is a snail mail address that was sent to a member in regards to his letter. We believe that along with the emails, everyone should send at least 1 letter, more if possible. Adivce if youre sending more. If you can, mail them form different zipcodes.

For information regarding the Disney Channel, including their program
    schedule please contact:

Disney Channel Attn: Viewer Requests/Programming
    3800 West Alameda Avenue 21st Floor
    Burbank, CA 91505
    818 569-7711

Thats all the information I have for now. Keep up your emails, and feel free to check out and join other forum sites for this campaign. Thank you.

KillerBebe001

[32]Apr 18, 2007

Hi, There is no real news for an update at this time.

there is a poll site set up for votes only 550 voted at this time, please place a vote.

http://www.kpfanworld.com/season5poll.php

will post when I get more info on the next save KP email day.

Thank you

KillerBebe001

[33]Apr 21, 2007

Twila Starla has made the first "TFF5" video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhDd4ZV2f0

KillerBebe001

[34]Apr 22, 2007

New info, the next Save KP Day have been confirmed to be at June 7th

it's early, but it should get us time to get ready.

db70905

[35]Apr 24, 2007

A fifth season would be wonderful, and for anybody who keeps saying that the actors/creators might not do it remember this, that already came back once, and that has to show something.                                                                                            

also

I personally think that there is a chance for a 5th season because of all the new elements that are being added to the series. I mean there are new mission clothes for Kim, Monique has joined team possible, Ron has a sister, and new villains have been introduced. I think that when the creators wrote season 4 they put in this stuff so they could make the fifth season a little easier to write.

Edited on 04/26/2007 4:19pm

Tenn8705

[36]Apr 26, 2007
    Twila's Video was manufique!!!! I wonder if she is going to incorporate sound bytes into her videos?

Llama_guy

[37]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 53
    That is one magnificent video. And luuv the music (Star Wars if I'm not totally wrong?)

KillerBebe001

[38]Apr 30, 2007

This is from the SDS news letter: 

Kim Possible Legacy Day #2 is June 7th, 2007.

We kept Kim alive in 2005, but now is the time to secure her legacy for all time.

KP's fourth season is amazing, but it will be over soon enough. If we want to see the show have any chance of continuing in any form (whether that be a fifth season or another movie) we have to start pushing for it now. Disney was ready to throw Kim away after what was supposed to be her last adventure (So the Drama) in 2005. The fans brought her back, but Disney's logic still needs changing. We want KP to live on forever, and that requires a strong episode base to draw from.

Legacy Day #1 was a decent effort, but it's going to take more to get the show renewed again. Let's show Disney that the fans still care - a full five years after the premiere of the show! For more on KP Legacy Day / Save KP Day please visit SaveKP.com.

If the link is not working, cut and paste: http://savedisneyshows.org/kp/day/

artist2929

[39]May 1, 2007
    • level: 3

See http://kp.savedisneyshows.org/

darth_sauron

[40]May 2, 2007
    • level: 1
    Why are there "Save KP Days"?  Why not just send e-mails every day?