Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "The Fight for Kim Possible" Thread

Collegebound06

[41]May 3, 2007
    • level: 32
    r we still savin the show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KillerBebe001

[43]May 11, 2007
    • level: 2

darth_sauron wrote:
    Why are there "Save KP Days"?  Why not just send e-mails every day?

Yes send a E-mail everyday but save the "Save KP Days" for a mass E-mailing, and that day shall be on May 13 so write your letters and send them out all day long. All seems to be going well, Keep up the good work.

Thanks K.B.001

KillerBebe001

[44]May 13, 2007
    Here is a sample of some of the letters that I have written and sent.

Dear Sirs or Madam

I with my family being fans of "Disney's Kim Possible wish to urge you to renew the show for seasons to come, this show is of high standards and can run for many years. My children find the entertaining and I enjoy the animation, being a collector of cels I can say that the standards of the drawing are high. So I ask for myself and my family for you to rethink this cancellation.

Thank you,

Dear Sirs or Madam

Today being SPKPD aka Save Kim possible Day I again want to urge you and your company to renew the Kim Possible series, this show is a family favorite and we enjoy to sit as a family and watch the adventures of Kim and Ron. I have not enjoyed a show such as this since I myself was young, I can only compare KP to a childhood favorite "Get Smart" Kim Possible has funny gags, high jinks and makes me remember my days in high school.

Thank you

Dear Sirs or Madam

We the Fans of Disney shows find it hard to understand why your company wants to end the Kim Possible series this program is of high morals and standards, this show it is believed by the fan base can be both continued and profitable. The marketing of Kim Possible is dismal, their are no collectables or series cels made available for the older fan, I am sorry but I can not display a KP back pack or pajamas.

The time slots that you gave Kim Possible are poor, it should be rethought and changed, the 3:30pm Monday / Friday is made for grammar school children and is to early for teens that enjoy the show. It should also be noted that the series will market better is placed on ABC a broadcast station and left to just cable.
    Thank you

This for some reason I sent this, Guess I just went nuts for a moment got kind of woozy from all the writing. Also hoped to give them a chuckle to help them remember KP

Dear Sirs or Madam

This being Mothers Day I want to ask that your company take care of my daughter while she is in your employ, Kim Possible has been a loyal member of the Disney family for these last four years. I, not just as her mother but also a fan of the series want to urge you to renew the series for a season 5 and beyond, it would break the young heart of our Kimmie to get canceled, she enjoys her time with Ron, the cast and crew (all except that Bonnie) and the many friends that she has made at Disney. And as a mother I must ask that Disney rethink its programming decision because I love my daughter and want only her happiness.

Thank you,
    Mrs. Dr. Possible

And of course this is the one I really wanted to send but chickened out at the last second

Dear unholy hordes

When Walt Disney is released from his frozen crypt and sees how you have ruined has empire he shall feast upon your entrails and use your rotted corpuses for a new show in his theme park. " width="15" height="15" />

Leonardo1337

[45]May 13, 2007
    I hope too it will come 5th season

jsw664

[47]May 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Well I sent that standard email using that website program to those people begging for a 5th season. KP is great for wit and dialog, but just not so great for breadth of ideas when you have episodes like Grande Size Me (too similar to the Simpsons) and Mathter and Fervant (an excuse to draw in Ron's dad, a minor character, much like the Simpsons are doing now).

ShadowInTheWind

[48]May 17, 2007
    • level: 5

Here's hopin' fer a Shego spin-off,partners!

cheemanchin

[49]May 17, 2007
    • level: 3
    Nope heres hoping for a Season 5.Although if Shego is more centered i wouldnt mind.

elvisjj

[50]May 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    Alright all you Kim Possible fans out there worldwide. "It's time for action people!"quoting Mr.Barkin of course. If we really want to try to save Kim Possible and try to get a season five and trust me with Disney this isn't going to be easy. Our chances are about the same as winning the lottery. But we have something that the lottery doesn't have, and that's FAITH. We as a worldwide community all love and believe in Kim Possible and this show. I've never tried to save a show in my life, but this one is well worth it. I want to see a Season Five and if your with me on this, then it's time to start writing letters non-stop to Disney Heads. I've already written twelve letters and sent them off to all kinds of Heads of Disney including the chairman of Disney. All the information you need to where to send these letters can be found at the website  kp.savedisneyshows.org  they have the Disney address and the Heads of each department write as many personal letters as you can to as many heads of each department. E-mails are good, but personal letters mailed to Disney are better and honestly the more the personal letters to the heads of the departments (and not e-mails) the better our chances that someone in Disney might take notice of our cause and make a decision in our favor. So get your friends and everyone else who's seen and thinks this show deserves to go on, to start writing personal letters to Disney. I myself will continue writing letters to Disney and I will be looking to write a personal letter to Roy Disney himself, will see where that goes. So good luck out there Kim Possible fans and lets win one for Kim and Ron..booyah!

db70905

[52]May 22, 2007
    • level: 8

elvisjj wrote:
    Alright all you Kim Possible fans out there worldwide. "It's time for action people!"quoting Mr.Barkin of course. If we really want to try to save Kim Possible and try to get a season five and trust me with Disney this isn't going to be easy. Our chances are about the same as winning the lottery. But we have something that the lottery doesn't have, and that's FAITH. We as a worldwide community all love and believe in Kim Possible and this show. I've never tried to save a show in my life, but this one is well worth it. I want to see a Season Five and if your with me on this, then it's time to start writing letters non-stop to Disney Heads. I've already written twelve letters and sent them off to all kinds of Heads of Disney including the chairman of Disney. All the information you need to where to send these letters can be found at the website  kp.savedisneyshows.org  they have the Disney address and the Heads of each department write as many personal letters as you can to as many heads of each department. E-mails are good, but personal letters mailed to Disney are better and honestly the more the personal letters to the heads of the departments (and not e-mails) the better our chances that someone in Disney might take notice of our cause and make a decision in our favor. So get your friends and everyone else who's seen and thinks this show deserves to go on, to start writing personal letters to Disney. I myself will continue writing letters to Disney and I will be looking to write a personal letter to Roy Disney himself, will see where that goes. So good luck out there Kim Possible fans and lets win one for Kim and Ron..booyah!

Amen to that! We need all the help we can get. They won't listen if the same people keep sending letters. Even if you only send one letter one time, you can help make a difference. Remember, if every person sends one letter then Disney could receive over a BILLION letters. Just remember, everyone counts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMtUI52Vq40

www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbgKO-wszM   These are just some vids supporting our cause.

weqrwer

[53]May 23, 2007
    • level: 4

Get it up,y'all aint gettin' a season 5.

bbqsauce13

[54]May 23, 2007
    • level: 39
    weqrwer wrote:

Get it up,y'all aint gettin' a season 5.

Dude, stop being a pessimist. This thread is for those fighting for a fifth season, and they don't want to hear negativity towards their cause when Disney has not even announced that it is cancelled yet.

[55]May 23, 2007

To all of us who are fighting for a fifth season:

Onwards, & Upwards!-1357900

"Onward to glory I go!"-Don Quixote

Alright guys, & girls, We Can Do It! Why? We Rock! That's why!

We're all sorta like members of an unofficial KP fan club! I bet that argument would get Disney's attention.

Edited on 05/23/2007 7:36pm

weqrwer

[56]May 25, 2007
    • level: 4

WE WANT A SEASON 5,WE MUST KEEP KP ALIVE.STRIVE!WE MUST KEEP KP ALIVE.FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh,and EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 05/25/2007 8:56am

MisterMatthews

[57]May 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    OK, I'm gonna be the dissenter and risk being  bashed, but... as a *fan*, I must say so far, I'm (very) disappointed by season 4. There are two great episodes ('Stop Team Go' and 'Odds man in' ), one horrible disaster ('Mather and fervent' ) and the rest is only so-so. (I have not seen *all* episodes that aired so far.) Except for the two episodes that I cited, they haven't be able to match the standard of the first three seasons. That's why I think they should stop after season 4. Because quality is more important to me than quality. Please respect my opinion, just like I respect yours.
    Edited on 05/25/2007 11:52am

KillerBebe001

[58]May 26, 2007

MisterMatthews wrote:
    OK, I'm gonna be the dissenter and risk being  bashed, but... as a *fan*, I must say so far, I'm (very) disappointed by season 4. There are two great episodes ('Stop Team Go' and 'Odds man in' ), one horrible disaster ('Mather and fervent' ) and the rest is only so-so. (I have not seen *all* episodes that aired so far.) Except for the two episodes that I cited, they haven't be able to match the standard of the first three seasons. That's why I think they should stop after season 4. Because quality is more important to me than quality. Please respect my opinion, just like I respect yours.

before I start, let me answer this last post. OK, not every show can be great. there are every now and then, a stinker gets by. the writers, the voice cast, the crew, can all have an off day. Even the best of TV shows have that one show everybody holds their nose to. It's nothing to worry about, its part of being a fan of the show

OK, onto business. The last save KP day was very disappointing. There were less emails sent than on the first one. The next KP day is on the anniversary of the airing of the first show, June 7. On this day, what we're looking to do, is to send postcards, because they are cheaper, to contact at the disney co. These are to be respectful and short. Basically no more than "Save Kim Possible", or "Give us another season of Kim Possible" ect... The contact list for names and addresses are found at this link http://help.savedisneyshows.org/ Scroll down past the introductions, and you'll see the list of names in order of importance. At this moment, we are discussing if we should do the same as the Jericho fans, and send bags of nuts to the board of directors. Thats it for now. Ill get back to you with more information later. Continue sending emails at least once a day. Thank you again. KB

[59]May 26, 2007
    MisterMatthews wrote:
    No disrespect here. It's cool! As KillerBeBe001 explained, it's all part of the fandom. For instance, I can't stand the episodes "Royal Pain", & "Pain King Vs. Cleopatra". And I don't mean to flame those of you, who do like those episodes. So, Sorry to those of you who do like them.

elvisjj

[60]May 26, 2007
    • level: 9

First of all a big booyah Thanks to KillerBebe, bbqsauce13, for all your hard work in trying to bring around a much needed and wanted KP season five. A special thanks also goes out there for all you other hardworking KP fans and you know who you are, take bow and a pat on the shoulder we're going to give this the fight of our lives. If we go down, we go down fighting. A special booyah thanks to Toph db70905 for helping me sum up what we need, seriously! (quoting Motor Ed here) We need to keep those LETTERS, faxes constantly going night and day to ALL HEADS OF DISNEY. THEY NEED TO HEAR OUR VOICE WORLDWIDE THAT WE STAND UNITED ON SAVING KIM POSSIBLE and that we all want to see this show continue and see a SEASON FIVE. The only way as KillerBebe and others out there have stated that we can get Disney to listen is by being united and bombarding every DISNEY HEAD with non-stop SAVE KIM POSSIBLE/WE WANT A KP SEASON FIVE LETTERS, keep those e-mails going too, as well as faxes, but letters as I mentioned before will work much better. I like KillerBebe's idea of postcards. WE AS UNITED KP FRONT WORLDWIDE can bombard numerous Disney HEADS with postcards on June 7, keeping it short and sweet like KillerBebe stated, Save Kim Possible/Give us a Season Five. Check out the address KillerBebe stated for the Heads of Disney and send at least two or three postcards to each Head of Disney, mostly important heads, if you can send more postcards then do it. The more the postcards you can write to each Head of Disney the better our odds. I'm pretty sure if we all bombard Disney Heads on June 7 with thousands and thousands of postcards saving KP/give us a Season 5. Someone out there at Disney might take notice or at least realize that we as KP fans worldwide are serious about saving our show. And one more footnote, as KillerBebe stated we can all try to write letters to newspapers like New York daily News and the Los Angeles times, Chicago times, and other newspapers out there, maybe one of them out there might see a news story out of it and help our fight to keep Kim alive. I myself am looking to write to several newspapers to try to bring more media exposure to our cause to save a really great show like Kim Possible from ending prematurely.