Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "The Fight for Kim Possible" Thread

elvisjj

[121]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 9

A Season Five will never be if you choose to give up the fight to ever see new episodes of Kim Possible. If you except everything people say, especially Disney executives and even pardon to Steve, Steve himself. It's we the fans who should decide when Kim Possible comes to an end, and that is when we choose to no longer watch or we no longer find Kim Possible interesting. Then it's time to end Kim Possible, and not because some corporate Disney Executives who've completely forgotten Walt's vision have decided "Hey it's time for Kim Possible to end, why is beyond us?but we're Disney Executives and we'vemade our decision." If you want to be a follower, be that, for those of us who love thisshow, we will continue on the fight for five and the fight to keep Kim Possible alive, for futurenew episodes, or originalKim Possible movie, or a theatrical movie, hey if the Simpsons couldhave a theatrical release, why not Kim? Anda theatrical release for Kim will never happenif we give up the fight for five!

The fight for five people isn't justthe fight for season five. It's a fight for any new Kim Possible moviesand the chance to havea Kim Possible theatrical release. If we just except the Disneydecisionand not continue the fight, we really will never ever see a new Kim Possible episode,movie, let alone a theatrical release ever. As Kim will simply be shelved with all the other Disneyanimation.

Sofor those of you who want to ever see a new Kim Possible episode or movie, then join us in our fight for five. Voice your opinion to Disney. You word counts, Darth has made a webpetition

http://caps.kpfanworld.com/index.php

and this is the web site address. Please go there and sign the petition. We need all the signatures we can get. Kim Possible is the best show on television even now. It's time Disney realized that and uncancelled Kim Possible for all the fans worldwide to enjoy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lord_victorino

[122]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 4

I signed the petition. And I will pass this along.

Keep up the Fight to Save Kim Possible. Even after this Fourth Season is over, we should still keep up the fight. now more than ever before.

Petition, Great Idea! Individual E-mails and Letters are a Good Idea, as well. The Shampoo Idea is a bit over the top, but if that is what takes to Save KP, then I'm all for it.

I also have an Idea, as well. What if, with each Signature of the Petition or when you send your Individual E-mails and Letters you attach a Picture of yourself and family doing your version of the Puppy Dog Pout,You couldalso be wearing Disney Clothing or while you were visiting a Disney Resort.Putting a Face on it, might make all the difference. Just an Idea.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

weqrwer

[123]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 4
    elvisjj wrote:

For those still fighting for a Season Five and I know I still am and so is killerbebe and others especially at the Ron Stoppable site we're still just as united as before about getting a fifth season of Kim Possible.

KP day has ended again, but the fight for the rest of us who still believe in preserving the best show on television for at least another season, hopefully more, we're still determined to get Disney to rethink their decision on Kim Possible. The fight has split into two division, one for box sets and the others like myself for a fifth season. I've written a letter that I've been sending out and will send out to newspapers and magazines worldwide to draw up support for our cause. The letter has already been sent off to LA Times, New York Post, US Weekly, and I've e-mailed it to several magazines from the savedisneyshows website address including T.V.Guide. The letter will go out to The New York Times this Monday.

I've included the entire letter below for anyone of you guys to read, I'm hoping it will inspire us all to continue on the fight for a season five and not let Kim Possible disappear forever like Disney wishes it too be.

A little respect for Kim Possible from all the fans that love her.

It is a simple pleasure that we all appreciate. Perhaps it's embedded in the silent throbbing of our hearts, or perhaps it's a natural inheritance that grows with us. Whatever it is, we all seek out and cherish art in all its forms whether in a painting, or a composition of music, in movies, and even in written stories. But have any of us ever considered such art to exist in a cartoon? Have any of us ever considered that such a cartoon would capture the imagination of both kids and adults from all walks of life.

Well one has, and it has done so quietly. It has swept through our homes and has been doing so for years, but it was always shrugged off as a guilty pleasure, and kept that way. A show that struck the world in 2002 with its light but kind hearted humor and affection for all that is sweet and loveable in our world. Such was the effect of Kim Possible.

As I am writing this letter, I keep asking myself: What is a grown man in his late thirties doing writing a letter for the sole purpose of trying to save an animated television series? What is this guilty pleasure that makes both grown men and women worldwide watch a Walt Disney family animated series like Kim Possible? Why would men and women in universities and colleges all across North American, Europe, and Asia watch what was obviously intended for an audience of children and possibly a few teens? What is this apparent appeal that Kim Possible has on grown men and grown women, and why do we always make it seem like a guilty pleasure, as most of us men and women would never openly admit that we've ever watched Kim Possible?

For those of you who don't know, Kim Possible is a Disney Channel original series that premiered in 2002. The show's creators, Mark McCorkle and Bob Schooley, created a Disney animated cult classic with millions of diehard fans spanning across the world. The show revolves around Kim Possible, her sidekick and best friend Ron Stoppable, and his naked mole rat Rufus. Kim Possible is your average girl: she's a high school cheerleader, and she goes around the world along with Ron and Rufus thwarting the plans of hilarious villains. Kim Possible is the girl that can do anything; Ron Stoppable is the boy that can't do anything. In season four, where the series is right now, Ron has become Kim's new steady boyfriend and that has just added more fun and drama to the hit Disney series. Ron Stoppable is usually the scene stealer in each episode with his childlike wonder and his outrageous antics, not to mention his whining out loud, but when push comes to shove Ron's always there for Kim and he has Kim's back along with Rufus.

But what's the story behind the show? What has made it even more of a phenomenon?

It all began in 2004, when a handful of fans started a group that silently campaigned against the cancellation, but that got them no where and the show was eventually cancelled. Yet they didn't quit. The group later started their own website and called it Save Disney Shows, which grew as did their campaigns against many Disney Channel show cancellations. The website was later responsible for influencing Disney's decision to bring back Kim Possible for a new season after a year and half since the group's start.

Save Disney Shows, run entirely by Kim Possible fans, is not the only online hub for KP fans. The "Kimmunity" as they like to call themselves, spans an entire network of fans who communicate through forums and their own chat rooms, share fan art, fan fictions, and fan videos. The numbers of these contributions defy almost all other fandoms.

After almost a year's anxious wait the new season finally premiered, surpassing all expectations.

But then a new issue came up, one that haunted the entire community. What comes next? Although the fans knew very well that this is supposed to be the last season, they couldn't understand why. It is the most successful show to come from Disney, and not to mention the best quality show in a long time. It still has all the potential of any new show Disney could come up with, and maybe more. And most importantly, it has a stronger and more loyal fanbase than perhaps any other Disney show has.

So why is Disney not taking advantage of this show? Why does it hold back on the merchandise? Why does it hold back on the fans? Why is Disney smothering Kim Possible?

And so, a new group started up within the Kimmunity. A group of fans who are fighting for a fifth season and soon will fight for a theatrical movie release, and then will fight for decent merchandising. This group is trying to seal Kim Possible's legacy; this group is fighting Disney's entire marketing strategy; this group is trying to do the impossible! They started out as "The Fight for Five", but now they call themselves "The Fight for Kim Possible".

The same vision that Walt Disney shared is the same vision many of us who grew up with Disney still share. Unfortunately Disney no longer seems to show appreciation for that vision. Currently, Kim Possible is perhaps the last running animated show on the Disney Channel, with the exception of a few others that cannot compare to the quality of the show in production; be it animation or otherwise.

And so I finish this letter in hopes that the readers out there realize that art isn't always something that you hang on a wall, or place on your desktop, it is indeed anything that touches your heart. I have realized this, as did the thousands that exist in the fanbase of this show.

Perhaps if you give this show a chance and just sit back and watch the animation, read into the characters, or just take in the flavor then perhaps you will enjoy the sights, sounds and taste of the show as we have. And whether you successfully do so or not, I think you will agree that there never has been a show quite like Kim Possible.

I'm not sure but I'm think your implying that KP hold a certain significance in your life?I'm not sure though.

Hyuk-hyuk

[124]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    ...I AM SERIOUSLY on a PERMANENT FENCE right now. I see both sides, but I can't choose which one to go to..

kpfan13

[125]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 1
    guys, we barley got a 4th season. its over. i love kim possible its my fave! but its over... :'(

Hyuk-hyuk

[126]Aug 3, 2007
    ..I'm finally coming off the fence. This show just can't be killed. ..Even if the creators are moving to offices at Nickelodeon to start new projects. If the fans show their TRUE LOVE for this show, the Channel will bring it back, and call on Bob and Mark (and Steve) to "come on right back and continue" I mean the main crew members (of ANY animated show, or live action Show) can carry more than 1 projects at the same time, right??? I mean, they're all starting something else and moved out of the Disney office just because they had to go on, and they cant WAIT for the Channel to tell them to go ahead and make a Fifth season. If the Channel listens to the Fight for Five- they WILL call on bob, mark, and steve, and they'll just be working on two shows (who knows--they COULD have been working on MANY other things during the span of Kim Possible) at the same time. The only way I'll NOT continue on the fight for 5 is if the finale "GRADUATION" is terriffic and SERIES END worthy. ..You know- if it has a REAL HUGE closure. But for now, I think ALL the fans should get either off of the fence or jump over it to MY side, and ask the Channel to bring back our favorite show and show creators.

elvisjj

[127]Aug 5, 2007

Kim Possible will only be over if we let it be over. If we the fans give up on Kim, it's over. If we never give up the fight to renew Kim Possible, if we just don't go away, if continue on the fight even after season four ends. Disney will have to realize and except the fact that we're not going away. That we're truly serious about our show, Kim Possible and no matter what Disney does we're just not going to give in and except the fact that we're never going to see another new Kim Possible episode ever again.

Four seasons is way too short for the best show on television Kim Possible. Hey the Simpsons is still on and how many seasons is that? Family Guy is back, better then ever and even Futurama is coming back with new episodes and King of the Hill is still on, so why is Kim Possible, the best show on network television being given the boot and being cancelled? I love for a Disney executive to explain to me the logic and the reason they want Kim Possible gone, when obviously millions of fans around the world want to see this show go on and are fighting with tooth and nail to get a season five. Why is Kim Possible getting the bump rap? When there's still so much life left in the series and so much stories to be told about Kim and Ron, especially the college years.

So for those of you out there that consider yourself to be true Kim Possible fans and love this show and want to see new episodes happen ever again. Please join us all (myself, killerbebe, darth comrade, cb, mike, dez23, ogehsim, jamesburningstorm, nemo, Tenkan, Hamstar, mangafangirl, KamenRiderOtaru, and all the rest of uswho I apologize but never got to mention, there's just so many of us now who still believe and each and everyone of you makes a difference seriously!) and JOIN THE FIGHT FOR FIVE. It's not just a fight for a season five, it's a fight to keep Kim Possible alive in Disney's eyes, to get a chance at seeing new Kim Possible episodes, mini series, or what we all are hoping and praying for a THEATRICAL KIM POSSIBLE FEATURE FILM. But if we give up the fight and accept Disney's notion that Kim Possible is over and done with, then Kim Possible will be over and done with forever. And I myself just can't accept that and neither can those who are fighting along side to save KP.

lord_victorino Thanks for signing the petition, it'll make a difference for our cause and Hyuk-hyuk I know you had a tough decision to make about which side of the fence you wanted to be on, I'm glad to hear you've joined our cause. WELCOME TO THE FIGHT FOR FIVE and to save the show you, me, and all of us love so much from disappearing forever. lord_victorino and Hyuk-hyuk we invite you both to check us out as well at the Ron Stoppable page "The fight for five" Petition on page 1. We're all there and fighting for Kim Possible like never before. We certainly could useboth your help and everyone else who's a KP fan and is ready to get off the fence and fight along with us is welcome here.

I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN OUR SIDE OF THE FENCE, it's not over PEOPLE, it's only over if you do nothing about it. Please sign the petition at http://caps.kpfanworld.com/index.php please go to this web site and sign the petition to save Kim Possible please and thank you.

And every KP fan who's ready to fight for five can also join us at the Ron Stoppable page the website is below.

ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi

Your voice counts, you count, help us save Kim Possible, we can do this if we all stick together and fight for Kim Possible.

Hyuk-hyuk

[128]Aug 10, 2007
    WHhoooooooo..... *sigh* I just signed the petition AND sent an e-mail through SaveDisney Shows. ...I feel good. Now I just need to send some personalized e-mails.. Let's keep this up and get our favorite show to live on

kittiekat10105

[129]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 18

I signed the petition too. I don't know if it will do much good though. One more episode and then its "Graduation".

[130]Aug 18, 2007

As for KP ending, this is what I blogged last night:

1357900 wrote:

The topic of KP coming to a close, has generated many threads on these boards, & most, in my opinion, have had the same attitude: KP should go on, that is, the DC series itself, while KP will most definitely go on in fandom. To be to the point, KP was started in June 2002. This meant the show was susceptable to the infamous Disney 65 episode rule. This rule established that a DC series couldn't exceed aroung 65-69 some episodes. The result of this, as it pertained to KP, was that most of the plots, & stories for the show, or at least, the popular themes for the show, have already been used. Some of these plots could have been stretched out over a few episodes, to expand the series life. However, things were crunched for time, & the 65-episodes bit. A regular DC show/cartoon runs for about 3 yrs., & then dies. There aren't many plot lines, or even more so popular plot lines, left for the writers to use. Most popular themes have already been written, & worked into the KP continuity. However, there are still plenty of plots for the writers, but most of the popular themes, & cliche themes, have been used.

Bob Schooley, & Mark McCorkle{the creators of KP}, have left Disney, their respective contracts expired. Unfortunetly, Disney keeps all rights to any, & all creative properties, & doesn't let the original creators have any control over their creation{s}. Because of this, if KP were to continue, unless Bob, & Mark coached whoever would be given control of KP, the series would most likely lose all of its quality, and then when it would end, it would end as a disaster. Furthermore, I believe the "Will/Should the Kim Possible series continue?" question's answer, be in the hands of those who created KP; Bob Schooley, & Mark McCorkle. It's their creation, they should have the say, as to if KP should continue, or not.

I think KP could go on without "jumping the shark", or going/being "over the top", at least for a little while longer, if not for a long while. A lot of people say KP revolves around high school. I'm generally, not one to be, as I would say, "oblivious to the obvious". But I think I'm either missing something, mis-interprupting something, or not mis-interprupting, but rather interpruting something a little different, than others, because, I, honestly, don't understand, and/or rather just don't see, exactly how this show, is only limited to high school, or revolves around it. KP could continue without being too dramatic, or over the top. It would just have to be done right.

As for KP dvd box sets, I doubt DC will relese any KP seasons to dvd. As long as the only place you can exclusively watch/see KP is on a Disney-owned station, cable companies will pay to Disney to air their channels, & the people will pay the cable companies, in turn to get said channels. However, I wouldn't completly rule out KP dvd box sets. I think the fans could get a box set; maybe one at first, then more later. I have no doubt, though that getting KP dvd box sets, would be indeed, a difficult task by the fans. It'd probably be just as, or almost as difficult as it was, for us to get a season 4.

So for me, I'd love for KP to continue, under the right circumstances. As in, Bob, & Mark either re-gain control over it, or "coach" whoever KP would fall to, so the show doesn't lose story, character, & humor quality. The show keep its asthetic quality: both animation, & sound. And whatever network KP would be on, Disney, or otherwise, to not give the show a poor timeslot, or try to destroy the show.

So, is this the end of KP? Probably yes, but you never know. The show may return a year from now, just as it did this year. Then again, maybe not. Who knows? And even if it does end for good, at least it will end the better of 2 ways: on a high, rather than on a low.

Now, all that said, I have a feeling that KP can still continue. As I stated, maybe a year from now, we will see new KP eps. I have a feeling that if we fight for KP in the right mannerism, then just maybe, we will accomplish our goal. And granted, we may only get another season, but that's still an acomplishment. Further, I believe that fighting for KP in the right mannerism will yeild more than just 1 season. Even further still, we got KP to come back once, & I beileve we can do it again. So, as for me, & the fight for KP, as Shego said, "I'm game. Let's play!"

Edited on 08/18/2007 12:01am

elvisjj

[131]Aug 19, 2007

Well put 1357900, actually I couldn't have put it better myself. This fight to save Kim Possible is anything from being over. After the series finale "Graduation" is when the real fight starts. I welcome each and everyone of you who still believe and love Kim Possible and don't want to see her end after graduation and want to see Kim Possible come back in any form, such as another Kim Possible Disney original which could start where graduation ends, or even better a theatrical Kim Possible movie. Hey the Simpsons got one, isn't Kim Possible just as deserving. Aren't we the fans just as devoted to Kim as Simpson fans are to that show. Why did Fox elect to give the Simpsons a movie and Disney so far has refused to even consider renewing Kim Possible.

The fight for five folks is just that. The FIGHT to keep Kim Possible alive in Disney executives eyes and to make sure Kim isn't shelved on a space like all those other Disney animated series forever. If we give up the fight for Five, Kim will truly end forever. So I welcome anyone who just wants to check us out and see what THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is all about to drop by the Ron Stoppable site.

ronstoppable.proboards89.com

The FIGHT FOR FIVE is truly alive here and we need your help. You can check us out at THE FIGHT FOR FIVE PETITION at the Ron Stoppable site and remember Friday September 7th is Save Kim Possible day and we have to hit Disney harder then ever before if we are to try to get Kim Possible back.

Hyuk-hyuk

[132]Aug 21, 2007
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_YAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

elvisjj

[133]Aug 21, 2007

Booyah is so right Hyuk-hyuk.You said the magic word and straight from the heart. If we want to get Kim Possible back. If we ever want to see another Kim Possible movie. Then We need to fight for it and it all starts with THE FIGHT FOR FIVE! The fight is still on here too, but the real fight is going on at the RON STOPPABLE SITE "THE FIGHT FOR FIVE PETITION."

I'm there and so are tons of loyal, diehard KP fans who just want to see Kim Possible live on and continue to be the best show Disney has ever created. THE FIGHT FOR FIVE isn't just about saving Kim Possible. It's about ensuring that Disney doesn't ever forget about Kim Possible and that Disney doesn't shelve Kim Possible forever like they want too. THE FIGHT FOR FIVE will keep Disney on it's toes and with constant pressure from all of us KP FANS Disney might reconsider renewing Kim Possible for a fifth season or at least give us another Kim Possible original Disney movie.THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is to change the way Disney and other big major studios treat their fans and their shows. That's what THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is also about. To change the practice of cancelling HIT SHOW like Kim Possible regardless of the fact that the show hasn't jumped the shark and regardless of the fact that Kim Possible has the most loyal fan base of any show. Yet Disney still won't listen to it's fans. That's what the FIGHT FOR FIVE is all about. Making Disney listen to the most important people they can ever have.....THE FANS.

elvisjj

[134]Sep 4, 2007

For all of you who have seen the series finale "Graduation" or you are going to see on Friday September 7 2007 this is the big one. This is the one we fight harder then ever before to get Kim Possible back. Disney probably expects us to be organized and ready for a fight, so let's give Disney what they want to hear. Let's show them what THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is really all about.

From what I heard "Graduation" is awesome, I've seen the promo of the series finale and wow, is all I can say. Now if you've seen graduation or are waiting for graduation to air. Remember Kim and Ron need your help. If you ever want to see another new Kim Possible episode or even hope for a feature length animated Kim Possible motion picture. Then join us in our fight for FIVE. I've included below Disney's address and you can check out the fight for five at the Ron Stoppable site will all be there.

I've already mailed out several postcards and I'll be mailing off more and a new letter all to these contacts at Disney.

All the addresses are the same.
    500 S. Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521
    just change the person's name and wala it's done.

Write The Vice President of The Disney Channel
    Sean Cocchia
    Robert A. Iger,
    President and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
    Rich Ross,
    President and Director of The Disney Channel.
    The President of Cable and Network Group for ABC Broadcasting,
    Anne Sweeney
    Write The Vice President of The Disney Channel
    Sean Cocchia
    Write the Disney Channel Worldwide President of Entertainment
    Gary Marsh (he's important as he announce season four)
    Write The Head of animation production, Disney Channel Worldwide
    Lisa Salamone
    Write the Disney ABC Cable Networks Group Executive VP and CFO
    Jewell Engstrom
    Write the new Senior VP of Programming, Disney Channel.
    Scott Garner
    Write the Chairman of Walt Disney Studios
    Dick Cook

and then you can mail postcards/letters/shampoos to
    Write to The Disney Channel
    Disney Channel, The Walt Disney Co.
    3800 W. Alameda Ave
    Burbank, CA 91521

Alternate Disney Channel Address
    Disney Channel, Attn: Viewer Requests/Programing
    3800 W. Alameda Ave 21st Floor
    Burbank, CA 91505
    Phone: (81 569-7711

Write to
    Disney Studios Animation
    Public Relations Dept.
    500 S. Buena Vista St.
    Burbank, Ca. 91521

And for those of you e-mailing, here it is all the Disney e-mails

The Disney e-mail addresses..

memberservices@disneychannel.com; disneychannel@disneyonline.com; disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com; robert.a.iger@disney.com; rich.ross@disney.com; sean.cocchia@disney.com; gary.marsh@disney.com; sarah.shelton@disney.com; scott.garner@disney.com; karen.myer@disney.com; meredith.metz@disney.com; lisa.salamone@disney.com; joanna.spak@disney.com; mark.kenchelian@disney.com; jewell.engstrom@disney.com; olivia.stafford@disney.com; albert.cheng@disney.com; karen.hobson@disney.com; george.bodenheimer@disney.com; nicole.nichols@disney.com; aime.wolfe@disney.com; patti.mcteague@disney.com; siobhan.kenny@disney.com; paul.lee@disney.com; annie.fort@disney.com; alex.wallau@disney.com; david.westin@disney.com; mike.shaw@disney.com; fred.kuperberg@disney.com; kara.rousseau@disney.com; kim.harbin@disney.com; anne.gates@disney.com; james.fielding@disney.com; deborah.dugan@disney.com; graham.hopper@disney.com; angela.emery@disney.com; eric.maehara@disney.com; rick.rhoades@disney.com; robert.chapek@disney.com; peter.murphy@disney.com; jestrin@packetdesign.com; john.bryson@edisonintl.com; monica.lozano@laopinion.com; john.chen@sybase.com; gary.wilson@nwa.com; leo.odonovan@mbna.com; tom.staggs@disney.com; david.k.thompson@disney.com

Okey future im ready for anything you throw at me"
    WE CAN DO ANYTHING!" including SAVING KIM POSSIBLE

elvisjj

[135]Sep 5, 2007
    The Megathon is up at Disney Channel and I checked it out. Every episode including the movies are being played along with the Series Finale on Friday. Now is our chance to try to convince Disney just how popular Kim Possible truly is and try to win another season. But we need your help out there. There's strength in numbers people and numbers is what matters. I've posted the information for anyone of you out there that don't want to let go of Kim Possible forever.

Maetch

[136]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    Better send a money basket with all those petitions while you're at it.

elvisjj

[137]Sep 6, 2007

Well Friday is the big day for all of you on this site who still want to save Kim Possible from disappearing forever. The Fight For Five isn't just about saving Kim Possible (even though it's a strong part of it) but to make studios aware that the FANS count and that there opinion should always count first over anything else. The FANS make or break a show, but studios and not just Disney alone seeing Viacom is doing the same thing with Danny Phantom and fans of Danny Phantom are trying to save their show just as much as we're trying to save ours.

So the real issue with THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is to get studios and networks out there to realize that though they make the final decision, the final decision shouldn't be just made without considering how cancelling a beloved show like Kim Possibles will impact the shows fans in the longrun.

I know how many tears are out there for Kim Possible and it really shouldn't be. I mean Kim Possible has only had four seasons and it's not time to retire this show to Disney heaven. Or for Disney to put this show into the vault forever like they have with so many other prior television animated shows like Gargoyles (one of my all time favorites), Gummi Bears, Tale Spin and so many others. Sometimes in life you have to make a stand for what you believe in and if you believe in Kim Possible and believe that you should have thechance to watch new episodes of Kim Possible cause your a fan and you helped make the show.

Then stand up, be heard, and make your voice known to Disney. You don't have to do it in a rude manner, just be professional and courtesy like all of us FIGHTING FOR FIVE are with Disney. Tell Disney what you feel about Kim Possible and how cancelling this show will impact you. It's your show and you have the right to voice your opinion to why it's being cancelled.

The official and probably biggest FIGHT FOR FIVE is on FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 7 2007. I've posted all of Disney's addresses and e-mail addresses here on this site. The choice is yours to make, as we each must make a choice we can live with.

Remember Kim Possible CAN DO ANYTHING! But save her own show from cancellation. ONLY YOU CAN SAVE KIM POSSIBLE! Cause believe it or not, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO WITHIN YOU!

[138]Sep 6, 2007

I know saving any show has varying degrees of difficulty, mostly depending on the network/production/animation teams, & how they treat their fans. We all brought back KP once, & it can be done again. Myself, well, I'd be happy for even just 1 more season, or 2. A good run is what KP fans deserves, & it has been great, but I think a good 1, or 2 more seasons would give KP a good-sized series run, & do it's fans more justice. It doesn't need to go on indefinitely, just 1, or 2 more seasons. And if they{Disney} could pull off even 3, or 4 more seasons, that'd be great. But rather, than be greedy, I'd say 1, or 2 more seasons would be a great way to round out, & finish KP{series}, & give fans just a little more KP.

Edited on 09/06/2007 8:51pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Hyuk-hyuk

[139]Sep 7, 2007

---Man.., i am SERIOUSLY on a see-saw here.
    Motor Ed: Dude? Seriously??
    -----yeah man, Seriously :
    Ron: Ooh, Ohh; are there going to bee see-saws?
    --... no, Ron, I don't think so..

Anyway; SEE-SAWS HERE PEOPLE!! At first I'm like "ooh, we shouldn't stretch out the series too long, it could get ruined"--then i'm like "This show has shown it's GREAT potential for years!!! It could continue Easily!!!"

I've been on both sides many times now (I'm on the SAVE KP side at this moment-ten minutes ago I was content with the main series to end...)
    I just can't stay on a side D: I'm probably going to change my mind 5ive more times before "Graduation permieres in 20 hours.

gus738

[140]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 1

so whats the current status of saving kim possible show? i finished watching graduation but i had NO clue it was going to be the end of the series, since disney nor the net said it would be so again i had no clue! i dont want to loose this show so can you point me out in the right direction? im sorry i feel soo confused with all this emails info and what not .... btw i dont get email reply notification for this so its going to be hard for me to find it, please no one spam me, gus 738 @ hot mail . com

elvisjj wrote:

Well put 1357900, actually I couldn't have put it better myself. This fight to save Kim Possible is anything from being over. After the series finale "Graduation" is when the real fight starts. I welcome each and everyone of you who still believe and love Kim Possible and don't want to see her end after graduation and want to see Kim Possible come back in any form, such as another Kim Possible Disney original which could start where graduation ends, or even better a theatrical Kim Possible movie. Hey the Simpsons got one, isn't Kim Possible just as deserving. Aren't we the fans just as devoted to Kim as Simpson fans are to that show. Why did Fox elect to give the Simpsons a movie and Disney so far has refused to even consider renewing Kim Possible.

The fight for five folks is just that. The FIGHT to keep Kim Possible alive in Disney executives eyes and to make sure Kim isn't shelved on a space like all those other Disney animated series forever. If we give up the fight for Five, Kim will truly end forever. So I welcome anyone who just wants to check us out and see what THE FIGHT FOR FIVE is all about to drop by the Ron Stoppable site.

ronstoppable.proboards89.com

The FIGHT FOR FIVE is truly alive here and we need your help. You can check us out at THE FIGHT FOR FIVE PETITION at the Ron Stoppable site and remember Friday September 7th is Save Kim Possible day and we have to hit Disney harder then ever before if we are to try to get Kim Possible back.