Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Things missing from season 4

Imafreek

[21]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 17

....... lets see,

Kim knocking Bonnie's lights out for the Homecomingcheat.... and for kissing Ron

Kim being the one who stopped the invasion in "graduation" (ever notice that throughout the series, the day is saved usually by someone else?)

.......... time travel to see the adult Kim and Ron (or at least K/R offspring)

Guest appearances, or crossovers (Like with the AmDrag)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minister_magic

[22]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 13
    Imafreek wrote:

....... lets see,

Kim knocking Bonnie's lights out for the Homecomingcheat.... and for kissing Ron

Kim being the one who stopped the invasion in "graduation" (ever notice that throughout the series, the day is saved usually by someone else?)

.......... time travel to see the adult Kim and Ron (or at least K/R offspring)

Guest appearances, or crossovers (Like with the AmDrag)

i like all of these. seeing the future kim and ron would have been cool. and i love crossovers.

Maetch

[23]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 7

Imafreek wrote:

I have, and it's disheartening.

beeftony

[24]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 29
    Yes, but it's meant to drive home the point that while Kim can do anything, she can't do it alone. That is, her network of friends and family allow her to overcome any obstacle, rather than just personal talents. It's so heartwarming I think I may be sick.

Maetch

[25]Jan 11, 2008

beeftony wrote:
    Yes, but it's meant to drive home the point that while Kim can do anything, she can't do it alone. That is, her network of friends and family allow her to overcome any obstacle, rather than just personal talents. It's so heartwarming I think I may be sick.

It's disheartening that she relies on her friends TOO much, to the point that she can't do much when all alone.

MajehKing

[26]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    Truth is no one can. We all rely on others to make us stronger. Not so say Kim isn't talented but without her family and friends, particularly Ron, Rufus and Wade, she's not "all that." Adds some realism to an otherwise unrealistic crimefighting teenager.

Imafreek

[27]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 17

Here's one:

Ron getting an acceptance letter from one of the colleges Kim got

BwayJ

[28]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    MajehKing wrote:
    Truth is no one can. We all rely on others to make us stronger. Not so say Kim isn't talented but without her family and friends, particularly Ron, Rufus and Wade, she's not "all that." Adds some realism to an otherwise unrealistic crimefighting teenager.

Bravo. Well spoken.

spiky_scribbler

[29]Jan 14, 2008

I feel kinda lucky we got a fourth season at all. Sure, some episodes sucked, but there were a lot of great laughs as well. What bothered me was the running gag where Kim and Ron were interrupted kissing. I didn't find it that funny to begin with, and it kinda got on my nerves after a little while. I mean, they're going out, they should be allowed some complete kisses. At least, more than they got.

But! I did think the finale rocked. I think there's still room for a movie, but, honestly, I didn't expect much from this season to begin with.

Maetch

[30]Jan 17, 2008

MajehKing wrote:

Yeah, but when she's got Ron and Rufus on her side, she barely does anything herself. What does Ron and Rufusdo? He defuses the bomb, sabotages Drakken's new weapon, defeats the grunt henchmen, etc. What does Kim do? She fights Shego and THAT'S IT!

The point is, Ron does almost allthe work, and yetit's KIM whogets all the credit. Some girlfriend.

minister_magic

[31]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    spiky_scribbler wrote:

I feel kinda lucky we got a fourth season at all. Sure, some episodes sucked, but there were a lot of great laughs as well. What bothered me was the running gag where Kim and Ron were interrupted kissing. I didn't find it that funny to begin with, and it kinda got on my nerves after a little while. I mean, they're going out, they should be allowed some complete kisses. At least, more than they got.

But! I did think the finale rocked. I think there's still room for a movie, but, honestly, I didn't expect much from this season to begin with.

I also feel lucky that we got a 4th season i remembr in disney adventures i was looking at the calander for Febuary I saw that there was brand new season of KP and i screamed.

BwayJ

[32]Jan 18, 2008
    Maetch wrote:

MajehKing wrote:

Yeah, but when she's got Ron and Rufus on her side, she barely does anything herself. What does Ron and Rufusdo? He defuses the bomb, sabotages Drakken's new weapon, defeats the grunt henchmen, etc. What does Kim do? She fights Shego and THAT'S IT!

The point is, Ron does almost allthe work, and yetit's KIM whogets all the credit. Some girlfriend.

First, let's say we switched the roles. If Ron fought Shego, how long whould he last? He would be down in less than two minutes and Kim would get caught. They both have their specific duties that add up to saving the world.

Furthermore, how do we know that Ron doesn't get any credit? Perhaps he gets mentioned briefly in the news articles. If not, then it's probably a bias of the press. They know that Kim has these abilities and Ron is a bumbler, so they probably assume that Ron doesn't really do anything. The press does not witness these missions, so they do not know how much of the success is Kim's doing and how much is Ron's doing.