Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Vote for Kim Possible at The Disney Channel

elvisjj

[1]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 9

In less then 20 days, Disney Channel will be having there Happy U Year celebration and Kim Possible is the only Disney animated series you can vote on, all the other ones are live action Disney shows.

Whether your Fighting For Five for a new season of Kim Possible or your happy with the way it ended and just want to see Kim Possible win at Happy U Year celebration. Then please GO VOTE for Kim Possible at the Disney Channel. A link is provided below.

You can vote for Homecoming Upset, Steal Wheels, Hidden Talent, Fashion Victim, Dimension Twist, The Cupid Effect, Go Team Go, (I think it should be Stop Team Go, but they posted it Go Team Go) Bad Boy, Emotion Sickness, and Kimitation Nation.

You can vote up to five of these episodes and you can send out shouts to Disney Channel, letting Disney Channel know what you feel about Kim Possible.

A special thanks goes out to shegodrakkenfan1 and snoweaterwind for this idea as I feel regardless whether your fighting or not. We'd be doing this for Kim Possible the show we all love.

You can vote as often as you like and as many times as you like. You just have to leave and return to do so.

So please vote at the Disney Channel Happy U Year. Just click on the Disney Channel link below and at the top of the Disney Channel you will see Happy U Year voting. Click the icon that says Happy U Year voting and vote away for Kim Possible.

http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/happyuyear/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elvisjj

[2]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 9

I've already voted for Kim Possible at Disney Channel. It's easy and it helps support Kim Possible no matter if your fighting for Five or not. If Kim Possible wins, then everyone here wins. As we get to see Kim Possible on the Disney Channel once more at a better time slot then Kim Possible is being runned at right now.

BwayJ

[3]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    Not to mention they might start airing pre-Season 4 episodes again.

minister_magic

[4]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 13

i voted ! funny how KP is the only cartoon. it said on the commercial the episodes were picked by disney channel stars.

DisneyFreak33

[5]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 21
    Cool, I voted!