Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

What Do You Think About KiGo?

Do You Like the Idea of KiGo?

Ross0855

[121]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    I would say EEEEWWWW NNNNOOOO in this universe. But if there was a universe where the rules of nature (Rules of Nature meaning male male and girl girl)were different I would say I just cant see it since Kim is always fighting for good and since Shego is about I guess taking over the world. I view there personalities wouldnt fit.(aka a light and dark couple. A person that fights to save the world  from people that are being evil and another that commits acts of evil . Otherwise I dont think a Hero and a Villian would fit since they are opposites fighting each other on opposite sides etc)
    Edited on 02/14/2007 7:41pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beeftony

[122]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 29
    shabahh wrote:
    I kind of disagree with Shego on Kim's level. They both look great? Well Shego is older than Kim and I bet if this show continued with Kim at Shego's age they'd make her drop dead gorgeous to the other characters or something(shrugs) Also if we go along with the show, Kim dominates everything over Shego. Kim always wins, does smarter stuff, does a lot more, knows more fighting styles, blah blah blah. I just don't see them as equals.

Maybe if they were, I'd go along with Kigo.

You ever think maybe Shego's going easy on Kim? Not charging her plasma all the way and such? It's a thought.

shabahh

[123]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 14
    Why would she go easy on Kim? She's always worried about her villain rep and usually she gets down right furious at times. Also she definately wouldn't go easy on her in So the Drama.
    If meaning easy as in cocky, yea she can get cocky. That's 1 thing I agree with Kim and Shego. They both seem to get cocky a bit(or a lot). ASiT I think defiantely showed Shego getting cocky at the end which cost her, even if she did kick a$$.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 10:34am

beeftony

[124]Feb 12, 2007
    But if there's one thing Shego doesn't do, it's kill. I mean sure, she makes death threats, but if she actually has killed somebody no one's pinned it on her. I'm talking about when they first started fighting. Shego could have snapped Kim like a twig if she wanted to. Why didn't she? Because she reminds Shego too much of herself. Read King In Yellow's Best Enemies and you'll see where I got this argument from.

shabahh

[125]Feb 12, 2007
    You can't really argue that she doesn't kill. Main reason this is a kids show, if the show was meant for adult ages we could see. What Shego was gonna do to Kim in ASiT really looked fatal and we don't even know what that was gonna do. So we can't say if she can kill or not.

Also there's the fact that villains like to torture people instead/before killing.

Edited on 02/12/2007 11:39am

beeftony

[126]Feb 12, 2007
    But the KP villains aren't really evil in my opinion. They like to THINK they're evil, but they're really just a bunch of overgrown children playing a big game of pretend. Their minds may be brilliant, but their level of understanding is like that of a child. The villains in KP really don't seem to understand that killing is wrong, and they are not truly aware of the moral consequences of what they're doing. It's all a big game to them.

Shego is slightly more mature, but her arrested development keeps her in a perpetual teenage state that puts her on the same mental and emotional level as Kim, who tends to be a drama queen at times. Shego understands that killing is wrong, but her anger management issues cause her to get rather emotional and fly off the handle, resulting in her saying things a normal person would probably regret. But once again she's just ignoring morality and treating the whole thing like a big game. Nobody on the show weighs the consequences of their actions, especially not the bad guys, though Shego does occasionally try to act as the voice of reason.

The show is a parody of heroes and villains, so naturally some elements remain. Fanfiction is about expanding on character traits and manipulating or expanding on them to create a story. Everybody interprets the characters differently.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 12:16pm

shabahh

[127]Feb 12, 2007
    What is evil? Since when do evil people think killing is wrong? Yes they're immature but they are evil. Definately not true evil. Shego treats it more of as a job but she is more mature. She doesn't think killing is wrong but she doesn't try to kill when she thinks it isn't needed. They treat it like a big game? Well then they are evil. Evil is a very braud definition. It's all done differently even though there only 2 evil goals in the world. Conquer or destroy. So to me they are evil just not pure evil. When is morality an issue to villains? So it's a big game to them yes. But if they're not evil, then the Joker from Batman isn't evil. And yes they do not think things through.

To me Shego thinks more of what she does then the others, but still doesn'tt go with morality and whatnot. She does what she does but to me she still isn't at lvl with Kim.

I do agree with the last paragraph of yours.

Are we getting off topic at all?
    Edited on 02/12/2007 1:45pm
    Edited 3 total times.

beeftony

[128]Feb 12, 2007
    We're not getting off-topic at all. The question of whether or not Shego is truly evil is a very pressing concern. She said so herself: "I am evil." I don't think she can spell it out any further. But to what extent is my question.

What is evil? I'm glad you asked:

German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz hit the nail on the head when he asserted that moral evil is merely lack of perfection. That is, evil is imperfection. The less perfect something is, the more evil it will be. Evil is not the desire to hurt or kill, it is merely the result of human imperfection. By this definition all people have the potential for evil, but how much they exercise this potential (if at all) determines how evil they are.

Evil is the absence of good, just as darkness is the absence of light. We do not call it a "dark switch." For theirs is a direct relationship between independent and dependent variables. When we manipulate the independent variable, or light, we affect the dependent variable, or darkness. For darkness does not truly exist; it is a concept, a spaceholder like the number zero. Nothingness treated as though it has substance. And so it is with evil. Wherever good is not, evil must necessarily exist, even though it technically does not.

But we're not here to talk philosophy. I realize that the above passage is clear as mud to most of you, but it actually leads me back to my original point: Shego is not truly evil. Sure, her morals are a bit iffy and she has a slightly unorthodox way of doing things, but she does not possess a malignant spirit. Almost every time that she and Kim fight it is Drakken who gives the order. The few times Shego has attacked Kim on her own she is angry. Everybody takes their anger out on something. Shego takes it out on Kim. I could make a bad joke here about only hurting the ones you love, but I won't.

My point is that "evil" is relative. Shego honestly believes that what she does is acceptable, if not to other people, to herself. Kim certainly has evil qualities, as she's more than capable of hurting Ron and electrocuting Shego on a radio tower. The matter at hand is not whether or not Shego is evil, but how evil is she. It's a connundrum.

shabahh

[129]Feb 12, 2007
    That's the point I was making. Evil is very braud, and the characters are not pure evil. But they are evil. You are able to explain intelligently. Not me. The only thing I can explain intelligently is Star Wars I just say my point, the basics, and all that stuff.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 4:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ChrisVisagie

[130]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    Shego is not evil. She just likes to beat people up, distroy things, make deaththreats, put aside certain morals for the right price, not pay for certain goods and not adher to all the laws, just to name a few of her traits... That does not make her evil. She is only considered evil because the sociaty we live conseders those things evil.

shabahh

[131]Feb 12, 2007
    And what do you consider evil? To me evil can be done small or large.

ChrisVisagie

[132]Feb 12, 2007
    I also believe that. What I believe to be evil is relative, what Shego does goes against my personal morals but is that enough to deem her evil? I also believe that there are evil people and there are people who do evil deeds. The jury is still out on which one of the two Shego is.

shabahh

[133]Feb 12, 2007
    Yes there are people who are evil and ones who do evil deeds. But the people who do evil deeds, do they enjoy it, love it, have no remorse? Or do they feel guilty, hate doing it, hate themselves? Who's the more evil one?(shifty eyes)

I also believe there to be evil and pure evil. So to me, Shego is evil but she also has good in her too. So she's not pure evil. She enjoys what she does, doesn't feel remorse at all unless she did something considered stupid.

ChrisVisagie

[134]Feb 12, 2007
    The question is also is knowing that something is evil and not liking it but making no attempt to change it an evil of it's own? 

shabahh

[135]Feb 12, 2007
    Sry I don't understand that sentence.

ChrisVisagie

[136]Feb 13, 2007
    That's ok, neither do I.

Ross0855

[137]Feb 15, 2007

I am deciding to repost my oppinion on what I think of Kigo since I just dont want to sound from what I read from your earlier posts beeftony of just saying what I voted for and not giving an explanation as to why I voted for EEEWWW NOOOO.

Im pretty sure a good portion of early peoples posts on not liking Kigo is about seeing or imagining however you wanna call it of Kim and Shego changing sides so to speak. I share that oppinion as well and Im not gonna go ruin this thread by going on a bashing spree or anything else that is uneeded. I am just here to share my oppinion in a non bashing way as to why I dont think they would make a good couple.

I am going to start this off with the show then share my oppinion of off the show as well. In the show it is shown that Kim and Shego becoming a couple will never happen and has been actually stated by one of the creators or whoever that Kim and Ron are to stay as a couple.

Now besides that it is also shown in past shows that Kim and Shego both dont share feelings of wanting to start a relationship with any girls. A love relationship that is.

Some Examples:

1 Of them wanting to go out with Boys. Or Men in Shegos case.Kim is shown as any episode where it involves of going to a dance it always involves of her wanting to take a Boy on a 'date date' as she calls it. Same as shown with Shego in " Kimitation Nation' I think was it of her taking a vacation and finding this Hunk of hers and also recently in season 4 of showing an attraction to Senor Jr.

Now If I recall reading in earlier posts of an Episode of 'Showdown at the Crooked D' of this as being a base for Kim actually liking girls as in really liking I would have to disagree with that. I dont know what was fully said of Kim even though I watched it a few days ago -.- but having that as a base of liking girls would be false actually. Just taking a line like that and proving that thats her true feelings that she likes girls to would be wrong actually. Kim made some sentences after that line on her feelings about dating boys based on maturity.

This plot goes with the movie So the Drama as to why she didnt want to go with Ron to the Prom because of Bonnies comments. Kim didnt want to have a boyfriend that wasnt immature which is why she didnt want to go with Ron.

So what im saying involving that one line Kim said is that her true feelings on boys were not based just on that one sentence  and also the way that she said it as well was not about feelings of not wanting to date boys at all. Im pretty sure this is a misread of what was meant.

Now let me make an example of that line as well by what im meaning about taking one sentence. lets say I say: I like dating girls sometimes. This can be a variety of reasons why I dont like dating girls. I can be saying I dont like dating girls because of how some of them act on dates or how I feel abouut some of there personalities. I can also say that I dont like dating girls because of how I feel during them as in I feel I am on the edge, I feel pressure, and I feel I am on the edge when I am on a date. Also I guess what some people are using is that I dont want to date girls as in I want to date guys instead. 

So if I recall there was a follow up of one or some sentences or remarks of Kim saying about why she likes to date boys sometimes. I think it was some remarks about Ron as in suggesting that she doesnt want to date immature boys if I recall.

(Now If someone could clarify on what Kim said actually in that episode I would greatly appreciate it. I think it was in some posts earlier but I cant seem to find that post so if someone can help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.)

So I dont see anything even suggesting of Kim or Shego wanting to date eachother or girls for that matter in the Show that is. Now to off the show  on my oppinions on that. Since anything can happen in fanfiction ill give some thoughts on some scenerios Ive seen in some posts here on them coming together.

On killing Ron off and Drakken off the show. I cant see them even thinking of coming together if this even did happen. I feel as though Kim would be flooded in grief and sorrow for losing her best friend and her true boyfriend as well. I can see her either finding a new boyfriend (Male)or just staying single.

Now on them breaking up might be difficult for me in my oppinion. Either 2 things would happen if that ever did.

1 Them just feeling as though its not gonna work out which sounds unlikely in my oppinion. They are best friends so this would involve them not becoming friends as well in my oppinion. They are just to close to actually want to even think of breaking up. Theres no obstecles that could keep them apart as in like the mliving far from eachother. Anything that was done was done out of love so far. Season 4 'Ill Suited'

2 One of them dumping the other for someone else. This couldve happend even during the show. Ron couldve dumped Kim for Yori is the only thing I could think of actually. There was no one else so far that Kim had true feelings for while Kim and Ron are still dating that is. I dont see Kim having true feelings of Shego during the show at all so that just sounds unliekly to me.

Ok last part if they would just work as a couple.I just dont think it can happen in this or any other world or universe where thigns were different( as in boy boy girl girl dating). Kim and Shego do have things in common just like everyone else for that matter. I dont think it would work since they are hero,villian. They are on opposite sides of the law which is one big hurddle. Even though it has happend in other shows Like American Dragon I just dont see it where them having feelings for eachother.  Every episode so far I have seen them working together I see Shego turn on them ( Kim ,Ron etc) because of her evilness.

Now I hope I didnt sound like bashing or anything like anyone else I am just giving me reason for voting on EEEWWW NOOOO!

beeftony

[138]Feb 15, 2007
    Well, as long as you're giving reasons, it's not bashing. I didn't just include that option in the poll to help identify the bashers. You actually brought up some very valid points, even if I've seen them way too much in one form or another. I've picked out the more important ones:

Ross0855 wrote:

1 Of them wanting to go out with Boys. Or Men in Shegos case.Kim is shown as any episode where it involves of going to a dance it always involves of her wanting to take a Boy on a 'date date' as she calls it. Same as shown with Shego in " Kimitation Nation' I think was it of her taking a vacation and finding this Hunk of hers and also recently in season 4 of showing an attraction to Senor Jr.

I think we can all agree that as women they are naturally going to go after the opposite sex. Many KiGo fics have Shego portrayed as bisexual. I don't necessarily buy this concept, but I do hint at it in my KiGo story (Which is coming along quite nicely. Chapter 13 is already 7,641 words and I'm not even done writing it). For Kim to go for a member of the opposite sex, she would have to be under severe emotional duress and need a release, which is the basic premise of The Silence. It's a hard sell for most people, but it's a good enough story that no one really cares about that anymore.

Ross0855 wrote:

Now If I recall reading in earlier posts of an Episode of 'Showdown at the Crooked D' of this as being a base for Kim actually liking girls as in really liking I would have to disagree with that. I dont know what was fully said of Kim even though I watched it a few days ago -.- but having that as a base of liking girls would be false actually. Just taking a line like that and proving that thats her true feelings that she likes girls to would be wrong actually. Kim made some sentences after that line on her feelings about dating boys based on maturity.

This plot goes with the movie So the Drama as to why she didnt want to go with Ron to the Prom because of Bonnies comments. Kim didnt want to have a boyfriend that wasnt immature which is why she didnt want to go with Ron.

So what im saying involving that one line Kim said is that her true feelings on boys were not based just on that one sentence and also the way that she said it as well was not about feelings of not wanting to date boys at all. Im pretty sure this is a misread of what was meant.

Now let me make an example of that line as well by what im meaning about taking one sentence. lets say I say: I like dating girls sometimes. This can be a variety of reasons why I dont like dating girls. I can be saying I dont like dating girls because of how some of them act on dates or how I feel abouut some of there personalities. I can also say that I dont like dating girls because of how I feel during them as in I feel I am on the edge, I feel pressure, and I feel I am on the edge when I am on a date. Also I guess what some people are using is that I dont want to date girls as in I want to date guys instead.

So if I recall there was a follow up of one or some sentences or remarks of Kim saying about why she likes to date boys sometimes. I think it was some remarks about Ron as in suggesting that she doesnt want to date immature boys if I recall.

(Now If someone could clarify on what Kim said actually in that episode I would greatly appreciate it. I think it was in some posts earlier but I cant seem to find that post so if someone can help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.)

If you check a post that I made earlier in the thread, I am in 100 percent agreement with you. Kim may occasionally like "boys," but she prefers "men." There are no KiGo hints on the show.

Ross0855 wrote:
    So I dont see anything even suggesting of Kim or Shego wanting to date eachother or girls for that matter in the Show that is. Now to off the show on my oppinions on that. Since anything can happen in fanfiction ill give some thoughts on some scenerios Ive seen in some posts here on them coming together.

Oh, the possibilities are limitless. That said though, there are certain cliches, as pointed out in MrDrP's Match Ado About Nothing. It's actually a K/R story, and an excellent satire that pokes fun at all the standard KiGo cliches. I chose to break from those conventions, and the positive feedback I've received shows that I definitely made the right decision.

Ross0855 wrote:
    On killing Ron off and Drakken off the show. I cant see them even thinking of coming together if this even did happen. I feel as though Kim would be flooded in grief and sorrow for losing her best friend and her true boyfriend as well. I can see her either finding a new boyfriend (Male)or just staying single.

Well, I got around this problem in my story by having them forced together against their better judgement. Kim had to undergo a serious personality change, and bringing out the real Kim serves as Shego's primary motivation for the first act.

Ross0855 wrote:
    1 Them just feeling as though its not gonna work out which sounds unlikely in my oppinion. They are best friends so this would involve them not becoming friends as well in my oppinion. They are just to close to actually want to even think of breaking up. Theres no obstecles that could keep them apart as in like the mliving far from eachother. Anything that was done was done out of love so far. Season 4 'Ill Suited'

Agreed. Any KiGo must be an AU or it just won't work. Zaratan is working on a piece called Life's Strange Turns that deals with this scenario. You might want to check it out.

Ross0855 wrote:
    2 One of them dumping the other for someone else. This couldve happend even during the show. Ron couldve dumped Kim for Yori is the only thing I could think of actually. There was no one else so far that Kim had true feelings for while Kim and Ron are still dating that is. I dont see Kim having true feelings of Shego during the show at all so that just sounds unliekly to me.

A lot of KiGo fics have Ron banished to Yamanouchi so that he can end up with Yori while Kim and Shego get closer together. I've never really bought this concept.

Ross0855 wrote:
    Ok last part if they would just work as a couple.I just dont think it can happen in this or any other world or universe where thigns were different( as in boy boy girl girl dating). Kim and Shego do have things in common just like everyone else for that matter. I dont think it would work since they are hero,villian. They are on opposite sides of the law which is one big hurddle. Even though it has happend in other shows Like American Dragon I just dont see it where them having feelings for eachother. Every episode so far I have seen them working together I see Shego turn on them ( Kim ,Ron etc) because of her evilness.

If there's one thing people love, it's the "hero redeeming the villain" motif. I've broken this convention by having Shego give up the hardcore evil before she and Kim are even reunited six years after Ron's death. I think it makes it just a little more believable.

Ross0855 wrote:
    Now I hope I didnt sound like bashing or anything like anyone else I am just giving me reason for voting on EEEWWW NOOOO!

Like I said before, you brought up some very good points. I can respect your viewpoint on the issue, but I have to disagree. Kim and Shego could work under the right circumstances. That's my opinion and nothing is going to change it.

Ross0855

[139]Feb 15, 2007

:
    Well, as long as you're giving reasons, it's not bashing. I didn't just include that option in the poll to help identify the bashers. You actually brought up some very valid points, even if I've seen them way too much in one form or another. I've picked out the more important ones:

:
    Like I said before, you brought up some very good points. I can respect your viewpoint on the issue, but I have to disagree. Kim and Shego could work under the right circumstances. That's my opinion and nothing is going to change it.

Im glad that you dont think I was bashing which wasnt my intent here. My intent was to just give an oppinion of my own and from the side that I prefer Kim and Ron over Kim and Shego. I will respect your oppinion as you respect mine. Im not here to go on a witch hunt on people that dont disagree with my oppinions but am here to give another side of any viewpoint that any doesnt agree with my side of oppinions on whatever issue that I want to post on here. So thank you for respecting my oppinion.

Im a type that just prefers of how the story of the show went and if I made any fanfics of the show I would to just prefer to stick with how the show turned out (on Kim and Ron being a couple that is). I like how the show is turning out and would not want to have the show turn out any other way in my oppinion.  Ill Probally not read any fanfics based off the show since im happy of how the show is so far and wouldnt want it anyotherway. Unless I think of something that is.  Ill probally not like any of the fics since I like of how the show is already.

:
    I think we can all agree that as women they are naturally going to go after the opposite sex. Many KiGo fics have Shego portrayed as bisexual. I don't necessarily buy this concept, but I do hint at it in my KiGo story (Which is coming along quite nicely. Chapter 13 is already 7,641 words and I'm not even done writing it). For Kim to go for a member of the opposite sex, she would have to be under severe emotional duress and need a release, which is the basic premise of The Silence. It's a hard sell for most people, but it's a good enough story that no one really cares about that anymore

I agree with you on women naturally going for boys.

:
    For Kim to go for a member of the opposite sex, she would have to be under severe emotional duress and need a release
    Arent you meaning same sex?

:
    If you check a post that I made earlier in the thread, I am in 100 percent agreement with you. Kim may occasionally like "boys," but she prefers "men." There are no KiGo hints on the show.

Im glad we are in agreement on this because the series was all about Kim and Ron getting together in the first place.  Nothing else intended at all.That was one of my main arguments on KiGo which was I think if any of the fics that was based on the real series of Kim and Ron being together and ended up turning something out of whack like KiGo based off of anything from the series which I dont think is right since anything that Kim and Ron did in the series turned out to how season 4 is now. Which is them being together. Any thoughts, actions done by Kim and Ron in the first seasons were plots that turned out to how things are right now in season 4. Nothing else intended by them to have thigns differently.

Edited on 02/15/2007 8:03pm
    Edited 3 total times.

deathstlker713

[140]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 4

Okay, I may be a bit late here, but what the hay, I'm jumping in. I like a nice discussion as well as the next girl, and I need practice for all my discussions/debates in college composition, so if you might indulge me for a moment, I would be honoured. I am a Kigo fan. Not in cannon, because I know as well as anyone that this is Disney and it will never happen. But in the wonderful world of fan creations, it can happen, and it can happen quite well, realistically, and in character all around.

There actually are some points of interest between the two in the show. There have to be, or our entire fanbase would be running on nothing, and you don't build such a large and dedicated group on no foundation. I could go on forever with examples, and I can get real specific, but for the sake of time (as it is late in my part of the world and I should be sleeping), I shall keep myself short and just give a couple of the main building blocks of the foundation, and come back for more later if I feel so inclined.

Okay. This is both small and large, and probably helped start the interest in this pairing in the first place: friendly banter. What kind of enemies stop in the middle of a heated battle to exchange fashion advice or a quick agreement on the insane inability to find a parking spot in LA? They've spanned more topics in their quick discussions than Kim and, say, Monique have covered in all the times they've talked. Yes, there are some insults thrown in, but almost all of those 'insults' sound just like the typical conversation between myself and one of my closest friends: we revel in our differences and our ability to poke at each other about anything we can get our hands on. Kim occasionally throws a jibe at another foe, but only with Shego is it a regular and returned occurence, and only with Shego can the fight actually be put on pause for a moment to accomodate these quick exchanges.

Next, an often-debated topic, but I will just blurt it out, as I am wont to do, as fact. Shego goes easy on Kim. She does. The girl can shoot plasma from her hands and slice through solid steel. Are we really to believe her aim is that terrible and the claws that can scar metal can't break skin? Only once has she ever hurt Kim (in the movie So the Drama), and even that, considering distance, fource, and her physical abilities, was nothing more than a mere scratch, barely anything at all. I said no specifics, but for the purposes of example (and I think this has been used before, but I am merely reiterating), there is one instance where Shego cut through a steel beam, severing one part of it, which Kim proceeded to grab to use as a shield/weapon. Now, Shego had just sliced it once, she could easily do it again, no problem. But instead, Kim is perfectly able to block every one of Shego's blows with that same metal rod, and it never even got a dent. Basic premise to be gained from this? Shego doesn't want Kim to get hurt.

Now, like I said, there are other examples, but those are two of the most used. No, admittingly, neither point to a romantic involvement. Again, this is Disney, and we all know that will not happen. But, they could, eventually, point to a potential friendship; after all, anything's possible, right?

And on that note, I want to insert something that is both on and off topic: Shego's level of villiany. See, for anything to ever happen between her and Kim, friendly or otherwise, she couldn't be a purely evil villian, right? But, see, that's one thing the show has done: indicated that, of all the villians on the show, she is probably the least inclined to true evil at the core. She has given indications that she is in it for the profit and the thrill, not out of any actual desire for conquest (For those who might point out 'A Sitch in Time', the oppourtunity presented itself, and she had someone there to not only give her the idea but to tell her it would work; if the Supreme One hadn't shown up, the idea probably would never have crossed her mind). She's also expressed a few moral limits: concerns about excessive cruelty to animals, for example, or her disbelief that Drakken would steal a wheelchair from a disabled kid. I personally think that, despite what she tries to show, she's probably not evil at heart. I think, if it came down to it, she'd pick morals over profit, choose to save people than kill them. After all, you know what they say about 'Once a hero.'

To end my rant, no, Kigo may not be outrightly suggested by the show, and almost certainly never be done in cannon. But there's enough there for creative people to grab hold of and run with, and boy, have we. I think the show leaves open the feasible possibility of a friendship between Kim and Shego (wouldn't that just be SO like Disney?), and while we all wait for that to happen, Kigo fans will continue to read between the lines to spout out fanfics and other creations. The thing about it is, it takes thinking to write a good story on a 'read-between-the-lines' relationship, finding meaning in such little moments. Whatever anyone says, there is good chemistry between the two characters (I'm not talking romance, but interaction, the way they act and react with each other is unique and interesting). It was the chemistry between them that first made me interested not only in this fandom, but in the show in general. Kigo takes that chemistry, throws in some creativity, and builds. That's why I like it so much... as a writer, I just love to build like this: from the ground up, with two wonderful characters to work with.