Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Who here is still fighting to get KP a season 5?

elvisjj

[21]May 24, 2009
    • level: 9

Well Obiwan456 the next Save Kim Possible day is gradually approaching as Sunday June 7th is the next Save Kim Possible day. And if you want to help and that goes for everyone who is still Fighting for a Season Five of Kim Possible please make sure you write the media as well and keep spreading the word about Kim Possible.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[22]May 26, 2009
    • level: 12

Well I'll try if im on at that time, but i did get that email up so theres a better possibility

and my new avater is temp, just to support cbiff

elvisjj

[23]May 29, 2009

Well hopefully you'll get that second e-mail up and running Obiwan and the next Save Kim Possible day is coming up soon. And we can use all the help we can get to get another season of Kim Possible and the German fans are now joining our fight to make it even more interesting.

Obiwan456

[24]May 31, 2009
    • level: 12
    elvisjj wrote:

Well hopefully you'll get that second e-mail up and running Obiwan and the next Save Kim Possible day is coming up soon. And we can use all the help we can get to get another season of Kim Possible and the German fans are now joining our fight to make it even more interesting.

Cool, and that email was up a week ago, and it is my business email so ill use it probably. As long as there isnt anything going on in my personal life ill probably help out. However, if I finally get to see my best friend after a year and a half on that night, which might be a possibility, then I'll catch it next time.

elvisjj

[25]Jun 6, 2009

This Sunday June 7th is Save Kim Possible day and of course you can help by sending off letters and postcards and of course you can still e-mail Disney as well. All the information you need to help can be found at the official Fight for Five thread here which has the Disney mailing address and Disney e-mail addresses there.

Also feel free to write to these media contacts as the media is what we need in this fight. So please write the media as well.

Claudia Sherrill
    CSherrill@yourwestvalley.com

Sean O'Connell
    sean@thecharlotteweekly.com

Korbi Ghosh
    kghosh@zap2it.com

Dear TV Stevie
    tvstevie@rogers.com

James Drzewiecki
    drzewieckij@yahoo.com

Roger Catlin
    rcatlin@courant.com

Greg
    greg@tvguide.ca