Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

who wants to see kim and bonnie fight!?

dissapearing

[1]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 9
    i think it would be pretty cool,i mean they both get on each other's nerves a lot. think about how bonnie makes kim SO angry,how she makes fun of her and ronand tries to ruin her social life,etc. and then think how kim is always making bonnie jealous stealing the spotlight fromher, saving the world getting all the attention and acting likes she's better than her. with all that anger and envy towards each other they can't keep it in,you know one of them has definetly always wanted to slam the other and beat the mess out of them. also,in homecoming upset weren't bonnie and kim about to physically fight,i remember bonnie saying:does the wannabe wanna say something!? and kim gets angry clenches her fist and says through gritted teeth:"oh it might not be able to stop at words!" then they are interupted by ron or monique or somebody,lol. so u know that's clearly a reference to them about to fight physically instead of the usual verbal insults. who do you think would win? And..ok,it's obvious that kim knows like hundreds of diff. types of king fu fighting skills,blah blah blah,but what can bonnie do,do you think she would be a good fighter?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Maetch

[2]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 7

Personally, yes. I would have just loved to see Kim slug Bonnie one. Just one punch would've made my day.

But wouldn't you know it? Kim's too high-and-mighty to even bother with someone like her.

SuperSteve16

[3]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 16
    gO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darksword312

[4]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    Shouldn't that title be who doesn't want to see Kim and Bonnie fight?

Imafreek

[5]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 17

Personally, I think that Kim should've drop-kicked Bonnie's ug-mug to Hong Kong in "Homecoming Upset"....in fact, I wish that the truth to the upset was descovered at the end of the episode, but NOoooooooooo.......... that writers just HAD to hae Kim go out of her way for a total, stuck-up b**** who wasn't even greatful for it..