Kim Possible

Gorilla Fist

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Nov 18, 2005 on Disney Channel

• Naturally, it would be my honor to write this review.

Yori, I felt was a huge success last time in the "Exchange" episode. I'm very pleased to see her back again. The jealously twist was also very successful. There is a lot the writers can do with this rich storyline to run with in future episodes.

The sage advice from Sensei was very apt and worked quite well in the story. It made the joke Ron made of 'Nothin but love' for the Sensei (with the out-of-character rapper fist-to-chest bump from the Sensei) all the more hilarious.

While I think the plot could have been improved, the DNAmy thing with MonkeyFist was a bit amusing, provided that it is not overused. What I liked most about the episode were the two best supporting minor characters being reintroduced -- Yori and Sensei.

In a way, the sage wisdom offered by Sensei and the emphasis Yori places on honor is quite a welcome relief to see now and again. After watching these two, I am inspired toward nobler acts. Overall, I'm very glad to see Yori back. I'm looking forward to her in more episodes in the future. And more Sensei wisdom would be much appreciated.
DISNEY