Kim Possible

Graduation, Part 1

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Sep 07, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Great way to end a series.

Anyway I LOVED this episode, and went beyond my expectation which was pretty high to begin with.

The battle scenes, and the destruction were excellent. Drakken finally won, so happy for him, and he has a new power, he is no longer the helpless man he used to be.

The Kim / Ron stuff were great, I loved the finale image of them riding into the moonlight. An awsome part was Ron fighting Warhok with his monkey powers. A loved that it was seeing Kim helpless and in the clutches of Warhok, that got Ron to master his monkey powers and become the the monkey master.

Seeing Ron like that, it reminds of the Avatar state, it was so cool to see Ron like that, and for this time for Kim to see it, unlike last time. And Shego's line to Drakken, "You had to be there." So true.

And I got a tengling feeling seeing Kim, Ron, Drakken, and Shego all holding hands and fighting the alien invasion.

Just loved it. 10 / 10
  • Ha???? What do those people want with KP and Drakken?????? I have to resee this episode I guess.

7.2
    Ha???? What do those people want with KP and Drakken?????? I have to resee this episode I guess. I really enjoyed this episode. What I really liked was that the episode focused on what would happen to Kim and Ron after graduation. It was just a good deal to have Ron do something. I jsut don't get KP not paying Good attention now. Kim was trying to assure a worried Ron that graduation was nothing to be afraid of when in reality. If they were both that concerned about their relationship, then they do belong together. The ending of this episode was really suspenseful. Going to To Be Continued after Kim made it to the ship I need to see the next episode. To see what this has to do with anything!
  • Part 1 of the most thrilling KP episode ever

I really enjoyed this episode. The part with Drakken becoming part flower was really amusing. What I really liked was that the episode focused on what would happen to Kim and Ron after graduation. It was about time that the writers put more emphasis on their relationship. And talk about interesting. Kim was trying to assure a worried Ron that graduation was nothing to be afraid of when in reality, she was just as scared about it as him. If they were both that concerned about their relationship, then they do belong together. The ending of this episode was really suspenseful. Going to To Be Continued after Kim made the last line.
  • Two will join two and four (Plus Rufus) shall battle for the fate of the world

Old an New charactors join together to celibrate a Magnificent series.

Miss Josh in the gathering of the family, but the remaining Possible's show what a family should be.

Drakken and Shego shippers will jump for Joy.

Felix fans find him paired up with a classic charactor of her own (Always wondered what happen for Zita)

Mystical Monkey power ROCKS. The final battle had an anime tone that will not be forgoten (They weren't lying. They did show its destiny)

I do wish they had given a bit of their future plans out, buuttt. Our protests at the Series ending had left its mark, so maybe we can plead for a Movie Sequel. That would ROCK.

And the final scene, totaly Grease.

So till the movie hits: