Kim Possible

Homecoming Upset

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Aug 11, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Although full of action and plot, the way the two were presented felt lacking to me...

Let me begin by saying that this definitely was one of the better episodes of this, the last season of Kim Possible. There was plenty of action throughout the entire episode, which, with this season, was somewhat of a surprise to be honest. The episode began right off with a battle with Killigan, and quickly shifted to the revealing of the Homecoming Court and the ensuing fallout. The pivotal part of the episode would beyond a doubt be when Bonnie kissed Ron. The way Kim handled this moment was one of the most forgettable moments in this terrible season. She just went along with it like it was just an everyday occurance. Kim just going along with Bonnie's break down (or anything for that matter)? Can you say OOC? The four of them (Ron, Kim, Bonnie, and Wade) each worked throughout the rest of the episode to find Rotiffle, a missing computer scientist, and find Bonnie a new boyfriend. First of all, why the hell should any of them help her out after all she has done to them? What has she ever done for you? And of course there was the ending of this episode. Bonnie finds her 'true love', and lives happily ever after (until she gets summer school in the finale anyway). What kind of message is this showing kids? You can steal someone's boyfriend and still get it all your way? Granted Kim beating the living snot out of Bonnie isn't exactly the right message for kids either, but that sure would have made this episode more entertaining. Eh, what do I know?

Overall I'd give this one a seven out of ten.