Kim Possible

Motor Ed

Aired Daily 1:30 AM May 21, 2004 on Disney Channel

• Kim and Ron face off against Motor Ed, a mechanics genius with one goal, random destruction. To stop him, the young heroes need the help of Felix, a handicapped young man with a major league tricked out wheelchair.

First let me say this, MOTOR ED ROCKS!!!!!! He is my second favorite villain, behind only Shego, because he is both funny and a threat. Despite his mullet, air guitar, and tendency to say, “Seriously”, he is also big, strong and a genius with machines. Ed even openly mocks Kim by calling her “Red”. I also like his master plan, to use powerful monster trucks to turn the world into a giant scrap yard. Nothing like a little murder and mayhem, baby! It must have been a nice change of pace for John DiMaggio to play a competent villian. This story also introduces Felix (voiced by Jason Marsden); a wheelchair bound teen who is the son of a cyber robotics expert. His presence causes a role reversal for Kim and Ron. Ron is totally comfortable with him, while Kim trying to be politically correct ends up being awkward and goofy. The opening sequence of this episode involves an incident with Ron at the state fair, which was funny, if a little disgusting; the look on Mr. Possible’s face was priceless. But the bottom line is that Motor Ed was the star of this fine episode. Dude, did I mention that he rocks so hard, seriously!!! AAAAHHHHHHH- YEAH!!!!!!!!!