Kim Possible

October 31st

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Oct 11, 2002 on Disney Channel

• Overall funny treat for Halloween

Kim and Ron retrieve some sort of bracelet that is a very high tech secret weapon. Kim cannot remove it and wants to go to a friend's party instead of helping her family at a haunted house or go trick o treating with Ron. Meanwhile the villains Shego, Dr. Drakken, and Duff Killigan are both trying to snatch the Centurion Project back. When Kim lies about her plans the bracelet becomes armor that covers more and more of her, giving her the scariest look for Halloween. The only way to deactive the armor is to tell the truth because that is the source of stress for Kim.
  • This is a very fuinny episode.

7.6
    Now you don't really expect a teenager that "can do anything" to lie to her parents.....but hey, everyone lies to their parents, it's normal! Plus when a cartoon lies to their parents, that just adds to the plot and in some ways predicts the ending.
    for my final thought.....Ron and Josh in a horse costume..now that's funny!
  • This episode is about a bracelet that is like an armor that gets like new weaponds when the person wearing it has a lot of strees.

Kim accidentally wears the stolen goods on her wrist. However, when she lies to both Ron and her parents in order to go to a party without hurting anyone’s feelings, she discovers that the Centurion Project that she was wearing is a nanotechnology based armor that grows whenever the wearer is stressed; in which Kim’s lying is stressing her out. It’s up to Kim to deal with a revenge seeking Dr. Drakken and Duff Killigan, all the while worrying about what she will say to her parents and Ron when they find out what she did. My favorite part of this episode is when we see the end of this episode and when we see the wrist turn into an armor.
  • A top secret weapon known as the Centurion Project gets stuck on Kim’s wrist. And it grows every time she lies, which ends up putting her family and best friend in danger by Dr. Drakken, Shego, and Duff Killigan.

7.8
    The Halloween episode of Kim Possible may be nothing super special, but it was still entertaining. In the beginning Kim and Ron foil Drakken’s plot to obtain the Centurion Project, a top secret weapon that is actually living armor. Even though it ends up stuck on Kim’s wrist, all seems to end well. But then the trouble begins. When Kim finds out that Josh Mankey will be at Monique’s Halloween Party, she lies to both Ron and her parents in order to be there. That triggers the Centurion Project to start growing, since it responds to stress. Soon, the tiny wrist band transforms into a full body suit complete with super powers. To get the Project, Drakken, Sheigo, and Duff Killigan kidnap Ron and Kim’s parents, which leads to one on three, Halloween Smackdown. But the craziness is stopped by Daddy Possible, when he finds out his daughter has been telling fibs. Of course, this is one of those “our main character learns a valuable lesson” episodes, and Kim gets promptly punished. It is also a funny irony, that in the end Ron and Josh go trick-or-treating together. This is episode overall is pretty standard, but what saves it is the action. There are some great battles at the beginning and the end of this episode. Kim was kicking some major but with that powered up super suit. So, if you want to watch a good action episode, with a lesson, “October 31” delivers.
  • Good message, but...

A little too dramatic, and not a very happy ending. I mean, sure it's kind of funny. I understand that you should never ever ever lie, especially to the people you love. Kim lied to her parents and her best friend, Ron. When they found out what really happened and found out the real truth, they were really hurt. It's not fun watching people get hurt like that by a loved one. It's an OK episode, but it didn't have the best ending. I hate it when an episode leaves the main character grounded until the next episode. That's when there has to be two parts to see what the character does during punishment, and to watch the punishment end. Never mind. Anyway, good message. Always tell the truth, but not a real Halloween treat.
  • This episode is so funny!

ah...where do I begin? For starters, Halloween is an awesome day....Granted i'm a little too old for it now (at least I think I am). Halloween is also a great day for parties.....hence the party in this episode!

Now about the show, Kim's costume-well her first costume before she starts lying- is one I've seen way too many times to count. Now when the bracelet starts responding to her lies..that's an awesome costume granted it wasn't intended to be one. Shego definitely didn't stand a chance against it...haha!

for my final thought.....Ron and Josh in a horse costume..now that's funny!
  • It's Halloween, and Kim is in a lot of trouble!

It all starts out when Duff Killagain and Dr. Drakken are about to make a trade. But Kim and Ron catches them, and defeats them. The building falls on top of Drakken, Killagain, and Shego. Kim gets the Centurion Project stuck on her in the middle of a fight with Shego.
    Sadly, the Centurion Project has to stay on Kim until Monday. When Monique invites Kim and Ron to her Halloween Party, Kim and Ron said that they can't go because of their trick-or-treating tradition. But when Kim hears that Josh Mankey, Kim's crush, is gonna be there. No way was Kim gonna say no to that. So she lied to Ron, saying that her parents are making her go with them. Mrs. Possible thought that Kim was going with them, but she said that she was going with Ron, when she was really going with Monique.
    Unfortunately Drakken and Shego thought that Kim was going with her family, so that's were they were headed at. Also Duff thought that Kim was going with Ron, so he captures Ron to find Kim.
    When everybody finds out that Kim had to cover up all the rest of the lies, she gets herself in to a big mess. So when she gets done beating up the bad guys, Kim tells to truth and gets back to normal. But then she gets in trouble with her parents, grounded for a month, and hurt a lot of people in the way. Kim says that she learned her lesson.
  • Not a trick, but not quite a treat, either.

5.6
    During a battle, Kim gets bonded to an unusual device - the Centurion Project. It's a powerful armor that reacts to the stress of the wearer. It sure is lucky for her that she fibbed to get out of going trick-or-treating with Ron and helping out her family at a haunted house so she could go to Monique's party where Josh's band is playing...no, wait. That would be lucky for the Centurion Project.

This is somewhat worthwhile for the one-time teamup of Drakken, Shego and Duff Killigan. The opening negotiation is a riot. The action at the end with Shego taking on cyber-Kim was well-done. However...

As we all know, lying is wrong and very little can come of it. Unfortunately, this point is hammered home (emphasis on 'hammered') repeatedly. Having Ron and Kim's parents losing it over this, I can understand (for a while; after all, everyone does it), but when the villains chide Kim about this, we leave 'delivering a message' in the dust, only to end up in the desolate territory of 'heavy-handedness'.

And so, a perfectly serviceable holiday episode is knocked down to average because of going too far. C'est la vie.
  • What a hilarious episode, same for a action show

I watched this and i find this episode very funny and hilarious. The flashback that Kim disguise in a cowboy and Ron in ballet dancing are very silly. I admit it, Kim Possible has surely the first Disney cartoon show of nowadays that not necessary educative, but just a entertainnement. Compared to other old-days Disney shows, Kim learn her mistakes by funny and absurd ways. I think Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, American Dragon: Jake Long and Dave the Barbarian created by the same standard than Kim Possible.
  • This episode was great. Mainly the humor for me, I laughed so hard threw out the episode. In fact to me it's one of the funniest episodes of the series agian that's just my opinion. The animation is not that great, but the character development is there.

This episode was great. Mainly the humor for me, I laughed so hard threw out the episode. In fact to me it's one of the funniest episodes of the series agian that's just my opinion. The animation is not that great, but the character development is there. Kim is meh.
  • This was another conflict between Kim and Ron, with an obvious moral.

This was another type of episode in a cartoon that had to deal with lying. In this episode, Ron also has letting-go issues like Kim's dad did in "Monkey Ninjas in Space".

I liked most parts of the episode, especially the part when Kim turned into a full armored centurion. I felt so sorry for Duff Killigan when he got insulted by a kid in a pink bunny costume! That's too much! I liked the music that was playing during the fight with Kim and Shego.

The only bad part of the episode was that this story, even if it was exciting, i found this storyline too common, even if i am very scared by the outcome.

Overall, this was a good season finale for Season 1 and like The_Huntsman said, this episode is a superb one.