Kim Possible

Oh No! Yono!

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Jul 01, 2007 on Disney Channel

• A few flaws, but overall a great episode...

Yes, my summary says it all. So far, this episode has to be my favorite from season four. The whole "dark" theme of this episode was very uncharacteristic of a Kim Possible episode, but the producers somehow pulled it off. I liked every plotline of the episode, especially the one where Kim and Ron played detective in trying to find out about Hana's history. The fact that Kim and Ron had to save every single artifact in that museum sorta annoyed me, but they're heroes, aren't they? I guess that comes with the job. I have to admit that seeing Hana again was nice. While I don't particularly care for babies that much, she pulls it off. The fact that she makes jokes sometimes makes her okay by me. And then there was the climatic battle at the ninja school. The fact that Kim, Yori, and Rufus were defeated so easily sorta gave me the feeling that they were rushing things. That opened the door for Ron and Hana to save the day. When several of the main characters were turned to stone, you just can't help but know that they would be alright. I mean what's Kim Possible without Kim Possible? The way Ron reacted to Kim being turned into stone was the obvious reaction for anyone in his position. Kudos to the writers for realizing that. The main thing that ticked me off in this one was how easily Yono the Destroyer gave up. Hana was just dodging his zaps, why should he give up? I just don't understand that one. And I have to admit that seeing Monkey Fist defeated for what seems to be last time excited me. I have never been a fan of Monkey Fist, but still, having him go down in such a major fashion was nice to see. To amp it up even more, maybe they could have shown a close up of his face when he was going into the ground as though that was his official "good bye". Well, the series is coming to an end, and I couldn't think of a better episode to do that. Sure there are a few more, but I doubt anything (except the finale itself) will match up to this one.

Overall: 9.5/10