Kim Possible

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Fan Reviews page 2 of 12

• Best Disney Channel Cartoon Series EVER!

Disney's Kim Possible was one of the most popular Disney Channel franchises ever . The show focuses more on action but also has that teen-driven humor that we all love.

What's to love about it?
    Principally, I would say the characters both heroes and villains.
    All the characters are awesome but Ron, Drakken and Shego bring laughs to the show most of the time.
    How well they were made.
    My favorite would be the romance between the main characters: Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, who have been best friends since pre-k but realized there's more to it by the end of the third season.
    Well, probably about everything.

What's the difference of ''others'' Disney Channel cartoons?
    Well, they have a background story which is awesome.
    Like example: Ron, Kim's partner/boyfriend, was exposed to ''Mystical Monkey Power'' in the start of the first but was fully explained, showed, whatever by the end of the series in the last episode: Graduation. Ron's little adopted sister Hana is a great example too like Who are her parents? and Why the heck does she have MMP when only Monkey Fist (one of the villains), Ron and Rufus (the cool naked mole rap) were exposed to it. What I'm trying to say is that Disney should do a theatrical movie, they left too much unexplained. Too much that could be explained in a very cool movie.

The only DC cartoons that I watched and remember that have that background story would be Kim Possible and American Dragon.

This is the definitely one of my favorite cartoons ;)
  • Kim Possible... There is nothing she cannot do. Call her, or beep her and she'll be there in a minute or two. Greatest Disney series ever!

This is probably one of the greatest, if not the greatest series that was ever produced by Disney in this last decade. The show tells us the story of a teenage girl named Kim Possible, who during her spare time saves the world from every kind of super villains and mad-men that exist. While doing that she has to worry about every problem that teenagers have, like school, friendships, rivalries, homework, shopping, the usual stuff. Always followed and assisted by her best-friend (and later on the series, boyfriend) Ron Stoppable and his faithful pet naked mole rat Rufus, by the 10-year old genius Wade, by her rival Bonnie Rockwaller, and finally by her friend Monique, among others, Kim always tries to save the world one way or the other, just before bedtime.

The villains in the series are comical but they can also be extremely realistic and dangerous, which is a cool thing, because the series has a more serious side. Being the only series on Disney that was actually renewed for a fourth season by fans demand, even after it got cancelled, Kim Possible has won the admiration of fans all over the world, who still hope someday to see a fifth season. 10 out of 10!
  • My all-time childhood favorite.

I was obsessed with this show when I was a kid.(7 years old and a kid). Ron's optimistic clumsiness, Rufus being cute but tougher than you'd think he was, and the way Kim fought one enemy after another but had huge weaknesses against her everyday teenage problems just added a kind of charm to this show. There was a lot of talking, which I liked since that was something I could relate to. I loved the artwork--bold, smooth lines, bright colors, and interesting architecture(Kim's house and the Bueno Nacho). However, I don't watch it anymore. This isn't to say that I don't like it, because that is completely untrue. The main problem is that it's only on at 1:30 each morning and I never stay up that late. I also think the show quality went down a little at the 4th season, after the producers brought it back. There wasn't much of a boy audience in the first place, but after Kim and Ron started going out, the kissing was constant. There was a little too much, and I guess that scared all the boys away. Also, I feel that Kim and Ron's romance was kind of forced. The adventurous, popular cheerleader didn't have much in common with the klutzy nerd(no offense to Ron--he's my favorite). Their relationship should've stayed as "just friends"--they made a great crime-fighting team(you can't forget Rufus either).
  • Kim Possible Review

I think the reason it worked so well is because of the nice mixture so characters,Kim and Ron for the most part are what I'm talking about.
    Kim being the uptight,serious,bossy one and Ron being the...well...the opposite,it just worked and that is what for me is what made the show so likable.

Not that the others were any less interesting,oh no.
    From Bonnie,Monique,Mr.Possible,Mrs.Possible,Mr. Barkin and lets not forget Wade or Rufus.

Plus there's all those great villains. Dr. Drakken :You have got to love it how the writers mock him (it being on pertussis or not) by making him like that villain that had that one minor roll issue of some odd comic book that NO body cares about-you can kind of see where I'm coming from if you watch the episode "Bad Boy" where Ron after being hit by a ray that makes his personality mirror Drakken's.
    And then he becomes the a text comic book.
    Shego helps make my point also. Monkey Fist :He's so serious!!!
    And it makes it even funnier when the crack a joke at his experience. Plus being so rooted in mythological also makes his odd goofiness even funnier.
    Camille Leon : Pairs Hilton-nuff said.
    Professor Dementor :And again I like it how they mock the lame comic book villain gag.

I am also impressed at how long it was able to go on for I mean,how many take over the world schemes are out there.
  • Kim Possible saves the world every day, Yet her show is cancelled. Shame on Disney.

Kim Possible is one of those shows I've been watching since i was 8 yet just recently became a fan. While it used to be "some show" to me its now one of the best shows on Disney Channel. I can enjoy every episode with all of its comedy and action. Ron Stoppable has to be one of the funniest sidekicks ever on a tv show,and Rufus just adds to this show's charm. All the characters are likeable, even villians like Dr. Drakken and Shego. With 4 seasons its had a good run but looking at what is on Disney anymore it needs brought back to try to save the channel. So Fight for Five.
  • foor score and sevan yars ago, a gewd show calad kim possibale came on

well kim possible is a grate show. it has gud actun and advantures. my favorite caractor is kim. well I love her eyes!!!! shes so cool. I luv ron too. hes so cool. pics of teh sexy ron stoppible. mom and dad possibale is so cool too, i also love mom and dad stoppible, his dads harry arms is so cool! i wish i had tham, i don't have any hare folicals in my arms so i looks up to his and dram. kim and ron is gud together. but ron and yuris shinto wedding was the best! yes! -Propstoryan
  • An awesome show about a high school girl who fights crime!

Main villains are Doctor Drakken (perhaps an evil and mad scientist?) along with his partner Sheego. They create evil mastermind plans to create chaos and crime throughout the world, someone needs to stop them from trying to rule the world under their ruthless power, and who is that you say? Kim Possible! Of course she needs some help though by having a computer genius (name is... was it Wade?) And also a sidekick named Ron Stoppable with his pet naked mole rat Rufus! I like Rufus, he makes a special addition to the show, and Ron along with him are funny sometimes and I like how they are crazy about food like delicious nachos! I like Nachos too especially with that cheese, yummy! Great characters along with cool villains are what makes this a terrific tv show, it is animated gold on Disney! There's a lot of great episodes, and I can't resist saying that I think Kim is hot! A spectacular show with a well organized and thought-out concept is one of the many reasons as to why this show deserves some more seasons.
  • This show has been a favourite of mine since I first watched it 6 years ago. The popular cheerleader who doubles as the worlds hero saving the world between classes with her best friend Ron Stoppable. They always get the job done.

This show has been a favourite of mine since I first watched it 6 years ago. The popular cheerleader who doubles as the worlds hero saving the world between classes with her best friend Ron Stoppable, who is also the biggest loser at school. They always get the job done. After watching this show I have always wanted to own a naked mole rat and call it Rufus. He's the real star of this show. He's small but he's smart. The three of them make an awesome team and the other characters add to the entertainment. The bad guys are all strange with interesting mutations that make them "evil". The best "bad guys" are Drakken and Shego who prove that not all bad guys fit the stereotype.
  • The show focused on Kim everyday life of a high school teen who has to find a balance with her life and battling super villains on a regular basis. but she has her wisecracking, clumsy partner Ron Stoppable, who is always there for Kim, along with Rufus.

When this series first aired on television I was a kid and I love watching the show. It is fun with action, comedy and some crazy but very cute characters. But I got too old for it and I slowly stopped watching this series. Anyway, even though it isn't for me anymore, this series is still great for kids of almost any age. I am so glad I was able to watch this show when I was still interested. You can find this series airing on Disney Channel the last time I checked. So, good luck and enjoy this wonderful and great series.
  • One of the best Disney Animated shows since Gargoyles.

Sure it's not the most complex cartoon or show we've seen, but it is still fun to view.

Yeah, Ron may not be the brightest bulb (though he is still one of the show's ebst characters in my opinion), but the show isn't as anti-guyish as some may say. And it does cut down on some sterotypes we've seen in other tween oriented shows/cartoons:

1. Kim breaks the "all cheerleaders" are hateful sterotypes.
    2. The show was able to convey Kim's feminine traits without beating us over the head with fashion.
    3. Kim's main crush before Ron wasn't the sterotypical dumb jock but a smart artistic student.
    4. Jim and Tim were actually amusing rather than annoying, despite getting on Kim's bad side.
    5. Both parents are shown to be smart without the whole Mom is smart, Dad is dumb sterotype.
    6. A Christmas special which wasn't about the characters learning the meaning of Christmas. Ron's attempt at a present is really from the heart. Infact I see it to be one of the most heartwarming Christmas Special that Disney did this decade.

The only character I'd realy say is the least appealing is Bonnie, and even then she's not that bad.

Overall, great writing and interesting characters.
  • Possibly the only good Disney cartoon show!

Kim Possible is all about a teen hero and her faithful sidekick! Kim, who is not only the hero but the head cheerleader and honor student, fights crime with her mad cheer skills, on her feet thinking, and that never give up attitude that makes her so limitless to any challenge! Then there's the guy that's everybody's friend, Ron Stoppable! Ron is the average kid in school, but doesn't let defeat keep him down, instead he gets right up on his feet and takes the bad guy down! With the help of his other best friend Rufus, the naked mole rat, and Wade, ten-year-old super genius, the brains of Team Possible!
    While the two are not in school, they battle the lights of evil; Dr. Drakken, Shego, Monkey Fist, Duff Killagain, and foil their latest evil plans! Unlike most shows, the villains contribute so much into the show! Drakken having that Dr. Evil meets the Monarch vibe mixed in with his own ways, diffidently makes the show that more entertaining to all. His lovely sidekick Shego brings more to the table with her sarcasm and her raw attitude makes the duo one more reason to watch! Monkey Fist also contributes more then expected to the show. The monkey master takes no prisoners when he is out on his mission of evil.
    Enough with the villains and the main characters of the show, overall Kim Possible is worth watching for anybody of any age! The episodes how believable and followable story lines, and can keep you entertain for years to come! There's no way that this show will be forgotten at any time!
  • A high school cheerleader tries to save the world.

Kim Possible is about the life of a cheerleader named Kim Possible who goes on missions with her best friend, Ron Stoppable. As a kid, I used to love Kim Possible. It was one of my favorite shows. As I got older, my feelings for Kim Possible changed. Seasons 1-3 of Kim Possible, except for So the Drama, were not that good. Season 4, however, changed the show dramatically. Why? OK, well, Ron and Kim finally became a couple. The humor got much better. The plots were wonderful. Kim became nicer to her brothers. The series finale was awesome! So yeah, I think season 4 was great. It makes me feel sad that it's over, but I'm glad it was on as long as it was.
  • This is simply the best show ever!!!

This the best I have ever seen!, It was wonderful!, amazing!, it was perfect! In every sense of the word! It does not deserve the way Disney treats it. When I first saw that they were airing it, I was looking forward to, it looked like it was a good show. So I waited, and waited, and by the time came on, I found that my wait was well worth it, so I began to watch it. Each episode was wonderful, full of action, humor and in season four, a good dose of K/R moments. So all in all the best show ever!!!
  • Very action-packed...for Disney, that is.

I'm not saying I don't like Kim Possible, because I do. It's such a classic show! I remember in Second Grade, my class (the boys too) would actually act out the scenes from it during recess!! Truth be told, I think this was a good time for it to end. I don't really want it to, but I see why they did it. It's better to give it a proper ending than to just end it with So the Drama. It did get...a little bit old. But it did have great action, some romance (Seasons 3-4), and a bit of humor. A great show that will not be forgotten any time soon!
  • a girl fights villains

Kim Possible is a disney toon about a teenage girl who fights evil villainy with her sidekick, Ron Stoppable, and his pet rat (who is far more intelligent than Ron who is not so intelligent as the rat)... Kim has a special device which allows her to keep in touch with her commander, a fellow who sits all the time at his pc doing info finding on the whereabouts of villains and suchlike infogetting... the main villain is Doctor Drakken... and his partner in crime Shigo... Drakken is an allright villain and KIm an allright hero... the show is quite entertaining and not too bad allround... their is an interesting friendship between Kim and Ron which climaxes in an ep where i believe Ron admits he likes her or something like that.... the series is quite entertaining... Kim used the word 'sitch' a lot...
  • A action-packed Disney classic!

This show had a lot of action but it is boring to see Drakken always try to take over the world. But that doesn't mean I don't like Drakken.

Ron has to be the best character, he's voice is hilarious. I don't watch this show anymore cause I'm fed up with the reruns. This show should be removed and replaced with a new disney cartoon show.

The animation is pretty good. But the way they stand is retarded. It's like something's wrong with them and there shoes are shaped in the weirdest way. There pants have alot of space in them and are wider then their legs are.

Storylines: Always action-packed-8.9
    Characters: There are only 5 important characters that have the most screen time. Kim, Ron, Rufus, Drakken, and Shego-9.3
    Animation: Pretty good-8.7
    Theme song: "Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me-9.6
  • This show had more action an any other show on Disney Channel.

Kim Possible is a really great show that could have done better if it was on a different channel. I think that this show was one of the best shows that Disney had, but sadly, they took it off. The show was still go. I would have liked to see Kim Possible fight crime when she isn't in high school. It was have been great to see what happens after high school and if they were to look different since they older (Ron most of all). Would they act differently, orwould they still be together? Disney Channel should have never ended this show.
  • The best cartoon on disney channel...

The best cartoon on disney channel except Lilo and stitch the series... I really like the story of this cartoon it is about a teenage girl who's a student by morning and crime fighter by night together with her bestfriend Ron stoppable no one can defeat them at all. But in the season of Kim possible Ron stoppable became the boyfriend of Kim possible... The second season was about the continuation on the Kim Possible movie... The cartoon is really funny specially Drakken ( Enemy of Kim possible ) and Ron stoppable. They really makes me laugh. Well thats all for this review...
  • A show about a teenage girl who can do ANYTHING. Well, almost, and it's all Ron's fault.

This show is the best disney show I have ever seen. Most of their shows, quite honestly, suck. Even the ones that somehow manage to be supremely popular, such as the one featuring the daughter of a mulleted one-hit wonder. (It's a very catchy song, too.) Shows like that one aren't what they should be: fun. This show has ninja monkeys, exploding golf balls, buildings made of cheese, men who lose their pants, talking naked mole rats, witchy cheerleaders, and lots of dumb, wonderful ideas. The relationship between Kim and Ron was a bit of a downer at first, but I've since gotten used to it and come to appreciate its true comic potential.
  • This show is what any one who loves adventure and comedy should watch.

I love this show! Because it mixes high school with adventure. Every kid wishes they could save the world,and Kim really does save the world! Kim Possible is a great influnce to girls because shows that girls can be just as good as boys,and in Kims case sometimes better! I love that there are two great couples to support in this show. Kim and Ron and Drakken and Shego. Kim Possible has everything you could want from a show. Romance, adventure, fighting, comedy, and every day issues and problems. It is prof that not all cartoons have become bad. I have watched Kim Possible from the begining and plan to watch it for as long as I can.
  • Teen super spy must choose balance fighting evil and having normal life.

This show was surprisingly pretty cool however seeing as that it has ended pretty sad. Not start pettition to bring it back sad but pretty sad. As you may or may not know I like girls who can kick butt and aren't anti-heroe sluts. This is probably why this show appealed to me despite the fact that I am far too old to be watching a show like this or one on the disney channel no less. So I must say that I am a little embarrassed saying I liked this show but I have little sahme as it is so biggie. The only problem I had with the series is that the creators got Kim and Ron together. Now don't get me wrong Kim is a catch. Smart pretty and cool but what does she see in a dork like Ron. It doesn't make since. Don't get me wrong I have always fantasized about that unreachable dream woman getting temporary insanity and going for me but I also live in reality where that ain't gonna happen. On the other hand this is a show where a fifteen year old girl saves the world on a regular basis so it's a wash I guess.
  • When it first came out,I thought it was going to be a cheesy spy show,where the good guy is perfect and always wins easily. But when i started watching it,i saw how wrong i was. It desrves a 10 when you compare it to other shows,especially animated ones

In my opinion Kim Possible is one of the best cartoons ever made. It has action, comedy, and romance. The show contains morals and is good clean family fun. The picture quality is excellent and the characters are incredible. Season 1 was the worst season, even though it wasn't totally bad, but you cant forget that it was still at the beginning. Seasons 3 and 4 were the best. The seasons and episodes improved with time. Of course, there is bound to be a few bad episodes here and there(Royal Pain and Mather and Fervant are one of the worst two for me), but there are over 80 episodes, including two movies, and no series is perfect. Many believe that Kim is too perfect. Well, i would just like to remind these people that Kim can't cook(Two to Tutor), had troubles driving(Car Trouble), easily gets jealous and angry(Gorilla Fist,Homecoming Upset) cant talk to boys she likes(Blush,Crush) except Ron,lacks some self confidence(Hidden Talent,Kimitation Nation),etc.The pairing of Ron and Kim was a smart move for it showed that when you truly love someone it doesn't matter how you two look or how others see you, even though Ron does step up and eventually saves the day many times(Graduation,Rappin Drakken,Fearless Ferret,Overdue,Blush,Sink or Swim,etc). The show is better then most of the shows they are putting today that are full of cursing,nude scenes and inappropiat behavior. I support a season 5 because the show still has much to offer, and i beg everyone, please don't take the show too seriously. It's a cartoon, your imaginations run wild. Besides, i don't think there is a teenage superhero in our world today with a sidekick/boyfriend possesing mystical monkey powers. Kim Possible is a show to be remebered. I'm in college and still make time to watch an episode now and then (If you're thinking that I'm a geek or an idiot, i would like to mention that i'm 19 years old and have taken 57 college credits earning a G.P.A of 3.923 in only one year!)

Kim Possible is just fantastic. It will always be remembered as one of the greatest shows ever. Three cheers for the creators Mark and Bob and for the director Steve Loter.
  • I didn't always watch the show except So the Drama really got me hooked.

Really I thought the series was boring but the Emotion Sicknes and The Chrimstas Special but my fav was So the drama movie not only was great song Could it Be but great plot really the ending, and because of that I some parts the season after the So the Drama when its not boring and nothing happens interesting Also I like the idea they made of Bonnie and Junior too. A weird twist but really they are perfect 4 each other Same Richy Cocky atitude. Also the new season after the movie seems more funnier then the others for some reason.So I used to watch this series sometimes but now with the movies and 4 and some of the 3rd season I love it and now its one of my favorite. Infact its my favorite Disney Show since BraceFace and Sabrina The Animated Series
  • well the she is about a girl who can do anythin and her sidekick ron she mstly fights dr.d and shego seasons 1-3 were the best season 4 was okay the show can be very funny at times and actione at times its a mixture this my favortie disney channel amanted

show! kim fight a lot of villans throught the show my favortie is dr.d witch stands for dr.draken they also have the guy who put all the missons together and is like kims computer the 10 old wade who helps ron is kim panter always bye her . in sesason four ron was her bf in the 3rd sesoan there was a seris finale witch i thought was good but others did not i liked sesoan 4 but the finale was bad the old one was the best. kim has her brothers who in sesoan 4 help her a lot and she has her parents and her rival bonny. this was a great show sad it had to end!
  • Kim Possible was awesome but when Season 4 came it ruined it.

I loved this show a few years ago but when it finally got a forth season it just wrecked the whole thing. I just don't like how Kim and Ron are seniors at Middleton High. Wouldn't they be over crime fighting by now? And I always think what would they do in the future. Also, the Kim/Ron pairing was something I didn't like. Also, the villains are getting weirder and a bit babyish.Everything was so much better when the characters are younger. But, speaking of Seasons 1-3, the show was outstanding and I enjoyed the action, humour and the setting of the cartoon.
  • No!! KP, we got ya back! This show will never die!

I can't believe it... Disney cancelled Kim Possible, the best show in the universe. I thought I'd never see the day. It's just... wow. I'm nothing but speechless... I need a moment... okay well, why?

Kim Possible was my life. She was the definition of cool. She was an average teenage girl who saves the world with her best friend, boyfriend, and sidekick, Ron Stoppable and his pet, Rufus. This show was beyond the best of the best I've ever seen. I can't believe television would stoop so low to make crap that is no Kim Possible. If you wanted people to watch it so badly, then you should have just kept both Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long. They were both cool shows that were irreplaceable.
  • this show is the best. A teen battling with martial arts just great

I think this is one of the best cartoon show ever, and its also great in the overall shows. I think it's a great show for kids and for teens alike. Even though this show has been canceled it will still be in my top favorite shows and I will still watch it. I love this show and I would love if it got another season. The best tnig about the show are the characters. They make the show so funny even though it's only their voices. TYhe plot is also very intersesting, even though I see a lot of shows with the same plot this one makes it much more interesting
  • good show...

I loved Kim Possible when I was younger. Now, if I look back on it, it seems a bit cheesy and unrealistic, but I'm not going to judge it looking back now. I'm judging the show on how I felt about it when I was younger. I really like the characters, especially Ron. I liked the idea of the show too, though incredibly unrealistic. A cheerleader and her friend save the world after school...I liked the bad guys too. Shego was my favorite. The naked mole rat was awesome too. Overall, good show from my childhood with good stories and good characters.
  • It's okay

I don't like Disney much, and I know this show is for younger kids, but I can't help but watch it sometimes. Sometimes the plots are interesting, sometimes Ron is funny (although I am annoyed by his nonsense, talkativeness, and obsession with nacos) and Bonnie actually helps Kim from getting too big an ego. The show could be better if: Kim weren't so perfect! Does she have to be everything good, from head cheerleader, to strong kung fu agent who's tough enough to kick the a**s of giant men by herself (so unrealistic because she's only a teenager), to straight A student, to thin, beautiful popular girl that almost every guy likes? Her life is even perfect. Her parents are kind fo annoying because they never fight and aren't psycho freaks in need of anger managment. Let's see, her brothers are annoying, but they always help her in times of need. I wish my brothers and step brother and mom and step dad were like that, but my life can't be as glamorous as Kim Possible, who has the perfect family life. Come on, they have no sign of a little dysfunctionality. Also, can't she have some weakness, like being strong but not a great student? The show isn't interesting if the heroine is too perfect and unrealistic. Her puppy dog pout is pathetic, how can anyone consider her mature? I never acted that way when I was younger. Kim cannot be described as an average girl with a normal life because her life is so happy and easy to live. I do like the actress who plays her, though. Overall, it's okay, but the show would be better if Kim had more flaws, problems, and some screwups.
  • KP! COme back!

Kim possible needs to be on more. I love it. Why do people think it's not as awesome as most of us think?
    This show is great! My favorite Character is Ron. Why is his name "not" remembered. Why does he call Kim KP? I just have to catch up with some episodes like Graduation Part 2. Does anybody know when it will be on a repeat of that episode? I just want to know what happeneds to Kim and Drakken.
    This show is Really Really Awesome! Do you agree with me! Thsi show diserves a 10 as a over-all rating! Ron, Don't call her KP anymore. Kim is fine. DO You think Ron should jsut call her kim?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10