Kim Possible

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

QuackIV

Kim Possible Fan Reviews (356)

• Four words: This Show Is Lame.

0.0
    Kim Possible has got to be one of the most retarded shows on Disney. All she does is go around fighting bad guys with with weapons. Oh come on thats so easy a monkey could do it. You could put 20 monkeys in a room with a type writer & you got Shakespeare. You put Sonic & The Boobahs together & you got something. You put a teenage girl whose desperate for a boyfriend & a bunch of lame bad guys & you get a POS. This show sucks. Don't watch it. You'll reget it.
  • This show is HORRIBLE!

0.5
    This is probably going to be my worst review since that horrible nick show Rocket Power. This show is about a teenage girl who saves the world using gadgets that look like beauty items how Boring, Stupid, and Lame. And what is up with Ron stoppable Kim's stupid sidekick I mean he is a complete idiot. I don't even know how he passed first grade! The action of this show is a piece of extreme CRAP! Don't I repeat Don't watch this show it is just BAD!
  • Kim Possible proves you do not need powers... or a sidekick with a funcional brain... to save the world.

Kim Possible is a hot redhead who saves the world from supervillains and does it all with the help of a dimwit boy, Ron Stoppable, and a naked mole rat, Rufus.

This show is all about girl boy by makes the guys look like complete morons. Sure there are a few smart guys, but the smartest is a hermit. The villains are more annoying than threatening and use lame plans that almost never work.

Although this series is for teenagers, it might be better if the villains was better, the sidekick was smarter, and if there wasn't so many cliched characters.
  • This show is about a girl (age 16)who must save the world and deal with school at the same time,

0.2
    I think the show is horrible and needs a major adgystment to make it at all good. If you can find a worse show please contact me because i think there is nothing worse than Kim Possible and her friend Ron and Ron's girbel dude. I HATE IT, THIS SHOW STINKS!.
  • An utterly rubish show.

2.4
    Of all the TV shows I have watched. Of all the good ones, bad ones and down right terrible ones, this is one of the worst. Never in my life have I seen a show so repetitive, and mundane. The villains never win, the hero is an idiot, her side kick is even worse. You can predict the sequence of the episodes, from the starting to the end. With no new jokes added, and no new characters appearing. With a heroin who is infallible, and extra quirky it is no fun to watch after the first season, after which nothing new comes along.
  • The programme is about a young teenage girl and a boy of an equal age who have to save the world on countless occasions. Obviosly being a childrens show it has to be emaganative and exciting which theyhave achieved.

5.4
    Personally I do not like this show. I watched it when I was younger and did not find it interesting. It is deffinatly for a young audience and I would be surprised if many adults would enjoy it. The problem is its too predictable and they attempt to include child humor which I just don't see how it is funny. The story lines are good and emmaganative. I would think many children would enjoy it as it is what they emagine they want to be like when they are older. Over all this is a great show for younger audience but some may find its not.
  • This show is so unrealistic

This is another show that i skip when im looking for somethung with at least a little realism. I mean look Kim is to perfect and she always victories. There has not been one episode with a death or a gun. Which makes this too stupid and unrealistic. Try watching Goldeneye.
  • it steped its game up.

Kim possible has had a few bad episode but thats okay because they gave the 4th season and things got bigger and badder. first the twins were introduced into the school and Kim has alot more problems alot more complecated situations and shes shows that even shes not perfect and she has to step her game up somethimes to save the world. and the villans also return and their badder then ever hopefully Kim Possible will get better and better and who knows whats to come for the rest of the season or the next seasons. Kim Possible has shown that she can do anything.
  • It's eh...

1.2
    Really,you know,kinda good but not really.Don't get me wrong.Cause this show rocks but then it again it sort of really doesn't.I wouldn't say this show sucks but it really doesn't un-suck.So...yeah,there's a lot left to be desired.

Ah,heck.KP FOR NEVER!This crap of a show is why ADJL isn't on anymore.I mean,really.This show is what?A girl who can do anything and a dude who if his ears were any biggert he could just fly them from mission to mission.The only cool one is Shego and yet she has to put up one dude Freakin' or whatever his name is.Then the twins Twerp and Jerk. lol.
  • Not a good show at all! It tells about a teenage girl who saves the world, when she's not doing homework. I mean, COME ON!

2.8
    I Guess this show is ok, if you like that kind of stuff. But, seriously, can a girl save the world, go to school, get really good grades, and still have a social life? I mean, COME ON! It's also really really REALLY predictable. Whenever she battles villains she always wins! I don't think I have EVER seen her loose. Well, I don't want to sound mean if you do like this show, this is just my opinion. No offense, but I'm pretty glad the show is canceled. Now I don't have to watch it anymore. Good bye, Kim Possible! Not a good show at all! It tells about a teenage girl who saves the world, when she's not doing homework. I mean, COME ON!
  • This was cancelled? About time.

0.5
    This was a lame show. A teenager that saves the world? I think it's been done before. The voice over acting was ok, but the plot was sub-par. Plus her brothers where named Tim and Jim? That is a joke done for something, what I don't want to know. And I am saying this in a kind way, I could not say what I think of this drek cartoon on the net. Kids shows today have lost a lot of punch, they are just not as good as they where, back along time ago.
  • I absolutely hate the show Kim Possible, it's so impossible and stupid. It doesn't really make any sense, but I have to admit when I was younger I would watch it sometimes. But it's never ever been one of my favorites, and it never will be.

Kim Possible is a very obnoxious show, whenever I see Kim Possible, I think "Change the Channel", but when I was younger, some of the episodes were pretty funny, but I never would kill myself to watch Kim Possible, I'd just watch it when nothing was on t.v. but now if there was nothing on t.v., and Kim Possible was on, I'll just turn the t.v. off. I absolutely can't stand Kim Possible.
  • Kim Possible was awesome but when Season 4 came it ruined it.

3.1
    I loved this show a few years ago but when it finally got a forth season it just wrecked the whole thing. I just don't like how Kim and Ron are seniors at Middleton High. Wouldn't they be over crime fighting by now? And I always think what would they do in the future. Also, the Kim/Ron pairing was something I didn't like. Also, the villains are getting weirder and a bit babyish.Everything was so much better when the characters are younger. But, speaking of Seasons 1-3, the show was outstanding and I enjoyed the action, humour and the setting of the cartoon.
  • A girl who can do anything and a guy who can do nothing?

1.6
    This show is trash.A major rip of Johnny Hunt and Totally Spies.The red haired chick never loses a match and this Ron guy is the king of clutz's.I hope this show would just stay buried and forgotten in the land of hopelessness where it belonged but nooooo,everyone had to cry and this crap got a bloody renewal.Everyone's just so annoying and too full of themselves.Shego's okay though.Here's hoping the next eps will be major flops and they'll demote it to Toon Disney.=)
  • Kim Possible isnt far behind from being cancelled either.

I just can't get into tune with this show. It's about two white mountain-bound teens with near average families that attends a typical white mountian-bound school. Then they repeats the same schemes of the villians all over again. Come on now, how many times has Drakken tried to do something deceiving while Shego helps him. Come on now, that's every episode. At least come out with new villians. The creators are basically getting free money. This was never one of my favorites. However, the animation is good. I do think though that they need to do a little more work on the show and create a more diverse environment and more villians for Kim Possible and more plots for her also, because these people are being cheated out of a good entertainment experience on Disney Channel.
  • So not the drama! Your right Kim, that's cause your show sucks.

0.0
    AHHHHHH! I just hate these shows so much! What the heck is wrong with Disney! Gosh! Sorry, but your going to hear my complaining throughtout this review, because this show is so embarrasingly bad that I might vomit all over my keyboard. Thank you TV dot com for giving this oppurtunity to me. I've waited a long time for this. Get ready everybody. This one's gonna hurt that overall score real bad. Small children, please leave the room.

As if you care, This show is about the totally not cool and not possibly cool Kim Possible, and her truly, TRULY, retarded sidekick, Ron Retard, opps I mean Stoppable. These characters are truly some of the worst I've ever seen since Rocket Power. Kim says the stupidest phrases I've ever heard in my whole life. What the heck does "So not the Drama" mean? Like any kid in America gonna know what that means, actually, I feel truly insulted that Disney is making up phrases we don't even know. Do they think we're stupid or something? Those hypocrites. As if Kim wasn't annoying enough, here comes Ron Stoppable, who is the worst character of all time. Ron talks extremly loudly and stupidly all the time with his hypotetis A diagnosed naked mole rat, Rufus. Both scream out stupid words like Boyaa- uhhh, he's so retarded, I'm not even going to talk about him. Boyaa, Ron! Boyaa!

The shows antics is truely horrifiying, it will never, ever make you laugh. That's all I'm gonna say, not even gonna touch that one.

The show not only has terrible voice acting, but some really bad soundtracks as well. After about every action, some retard who is probably brainwashed for working for the show, badly plays the guitar, and it's just annoying.

In the end, Kim is not so the drama. Ron has nothing to Boyaa about, and Rufus has to go get his shots. This show really, REALLY SUCKS. Don't watch, oh please for the love of the Earth, don't watch it.
  • This show is weird. And lame.

0.9
    I don't get it. So it's this girl who is a cheeleader and a superhero at the same time. She uses weapons to kill enemies. How boring is that? There are hundreds of shows with that annoying thing. A team of girls fighting evil.

Also, it has this annoying little theme tune that buzzes arodun in your head like an angry European wasp. And that stupid little rat with large squirrel buck teeth called Rufus. God thsi show is crazy. Amnd it's so annoying I can't see why everyone likes it. This show is terrible.
  • This show is so retarded

I found my self watching the disney channel one afternoon bvecause I had nothing better to do I saw a good show and a few okay shows then this came on and I sat through the whole episode hoping it would go off soon this show had horrible plot structure and stupid villians
  • Disney Channel's smash hit?

1.1
    More like Disney got smashed in the head,which could only be the reason as to why they put this horrible show on.It was okay in the beginning but now they're trying to surpress the K/R relationship through thick layers of comedy.Which is fine but it's just forced out to cover up any real involvement they might have.The flashy new car and everything is just to deter viewers away from any romance & Ron getting an adoptive sister while is a senior is bizzare.

I mean,his parents are what,in their 50's?!Just do yourself a favor and don't watch it.It's not worth seeing them cover up any real emotion between Kim and Ron.Also,Kim still thinks she's SOOOO perfect.Egh.The replacements are better.
  • This show is getting old.

1.6
    I tell you,back in the day it was great.Diverse villans galore,great actions scenes and a rocking storyline.Then I saw the episode where Ron turns into a fat glob.Ew.And then I heard the tweebs would be on more.Great.And that Ron and Kim were going to be 'more' then just sidekicks.What joy.I still think the show is okay but it's getting kind of weak.

Seriously,their running out of ideas.Shego a teacher?How messed up is that.It's still funny but your better off just finding something else to watch then this miserable show.
  • Statistically, Kim is not your "basic, average girl."

The producers of "Kim Possible" are out of touch with reality. Kim is not an accurate representation of what statistics prove to be "basic" and "average." If Kim were a reflection of a realistic counterpart, she would be heavier, less athletic, and be less involved in intramural, interscholastic, and extracurricular activities. Today's teens are more sedentary than previous generations, participate in less athletic activities, and are often apathetic when it comes to after-school programs. An intelligent, highly-athletic, socially responsible cheerleader is the exception, not the rule. "Kim" gives the impression that in order to be "average" (or to phrase it better: "like everyone else"), teens must be ultra-thin, highly-involved, and trend-forward. The fact of the matter is, that "average" is none of those things. One of the show's redeeming qualities is that Ron Stoppable tries to fit in, but always seems to learn that it's better to be yourself. However, Ron is not the one depicted as being "basic" and "average", In reality, he's the closest to it.
  • it was good way back when, but now i'd say otherwise.

5.2
    this show used to be action packed, funny, and have some good charcater relationships and crime fighting scenes. kim possible, teen hero nd her sidekicks ron stappable and rufus were really cool. lately, the show has been going downhill, and is far past its prime. lately, i tend to want to change the channel whenever it comes on, and i have been. this show about a teenage girl who saves the world when she is not doing homework, is mediocre. and lets face the music here, people. not everybody wins all the time. i think its about tiem kim possible lost a fight. this show is soo unrealistic its painful to even write about.
  • Hit show? I don't think so.

0.0
    Since when was this a "hit show"? It never peaked my interest. This show was so horribly clichéd, I cannot tell you where to start. You can watch at least the first 5 minutes, and know exactly what is going to happen in the entire episode. Dull and uninteresting are the words I'm looking for to describe this show.
  • I have a reason for my hatred...

1.2
    I'll sum it up in one word...Ron.Now that that's settled...

Do yer Shego hang low,when you wobble to da floor.

Does she shine in da light.

Iz she plantinum,iz she gold?

Could you throw'er over your shoulder if you...something or other.

Do yer Shego low?

It's a Kim.

'Bout twenty four inches to the ground.

Shego let her hang...

Da,da,da,dadadada.

Do yet Kigo...hang...low?

Oh.
  • Compared to Loonatics? Dull. Boring. Pointless. Not funny.

1.9
    This is the most pathetic excuse for an 'action' show I have ever seen. Most of every episode is about Kim's school life, not the Kung-fu stuff that EVERYBODY loves! It can be slightly amusing, but Kim is unrealistically perfect. I mean, puh-LEEZE, NOBODY could possibly be the daughter of a brain-surgeon AND a rocket scientist, be the leader of a cheer squad, NOT have a job...and save the world? HELLO!!!!!!! Fans of this show, pick up the remote on Saturday at 9:30 and watch Loonatics Unleashed. MUCH more action AND humor. Kim Possible is a waste of valuable time!
  • Not Disney's best show

5.4
    It's not Disney's best, or it's worst. It's OK. It's got good charachters, and a good basic outline, but it's not funny, and not the Voicing isn't to good either. It's not really realistic, but it's not as bad as the other animated shows Disney channel has, But it definetly isn't as good as the shows like Phil of the future, The suite life. ect.
  • Kim!

6.8
    I first started to watch this show when it first started, I used to like it. I loved Kim and just the whole concept of her being perfect in most of the things she would do, and how she would juggle a bunch of things all in one and on top of that save the world. It brought some interest in me, but currently the show is not as good as it used to be. I just don't get the same spark like in the beginning. I wished that they would be more creative and use the characters to their max potential more often. The last episodes I have seen are pretty limp and unoriginal.
  • Good. Went a little downhill.

This cartoon is good in every ways but in season 4, it's a little downhill. I didn't like Kim and Ron's pairing that much.

Plot: Kimberly Ann Possible, has their own secret organization that stops terrorists or evil villains who want to destroy the peace and order, the organization consists of Ron Stoppable, her sidekick, Rufus, their intelligent pet mole, Wade Load, their hacker and tech whiz. The plot changes every one episode. In season 4, not too much of a change. A little, but still bland.

Characters: They are well detailed and some had back stories with them, including villains like Dr. Drakken, and other characters had a little stories in them. Voice acting is great, except for Ron's voice at seasons 2-4. Ron's voice at the first season fits him. But the newer seasons, it grates in my ears.

Humor/Action Value: What this cartoon is unique about that it balances humor and the action very well, the humor is good. Also the action is good.

Art: It's nice, the animation and their appearances are very nice.

Overall: 7.5. It went a little downhill in season 4. But this show is really good and worth watching it for your time.
  • Im honestly dont know what to say.

I did like the show but for some reason I'm pretty sure than it was lack of new episodes but im still speechless. All I can say is Ive losted interset in it. My favorite charter is Rufus is funny. I liked alot of kp for i don't know maybe one year or so but I got really, relly tried of repeat after repeat after repeat. Another thing is I'm not seeing Kim Possible on Disney that much anymore. Ron was a good more funny chariter. I think hes obbseised with Smarty Mart the "walmart" of kp's world. Great Show Really
  • Kim Possible is your basic average teen, but she has to save the world on a regular basis with her friend, Ron, and his pet naked mole rat, Rufus.

I've just started watching this show, it is cool! They say on the Danny Phantom main page, if you like Danny Phantom, them you may like Kim Possible. They are pretty darn right!

Kim Possible is a hit show. I can now see why after watching it after American Dragon: Jake Long. Rufus makes it funny because of his voice and lines. It is always funny to hear him talk and give his opinion. The voices for everyone are pretty good anyways, but Rufus has the best!

So, start watching this show, and if you like Danny Phantom, you'll get hooked onto it.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10