Kim Possible

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

QuackIV

Kim Possible Fan Reviews (356)

• You know that you always can call Kim Possible!

This was one of my favorite Disney Channel shows as a child, and one of the last good shows on the network until P&F premiered. I remember owning a lot of the toys, books, clothes...heck, I was going through my old elementary school clothes and found my KP nightie.

Kim Possible was a great role model for little girls. She was always helping people out, always being there for her friends, and not being a snobby cheerleader like in every other TV show. Ron Stoppable was adorable, and I had a crush on him as a little kid. Rufus...hey, he's Rufus! He rocks!

And the villains were pretty good, too. Drakken is hilarious and evil at the same time, Shego is really cool (her sarcastic personality reminds me of June from KaBlam! a little). I loved the TV movies! I remember my mom getting me So the Drama on DVD the day I graduated from my first elementary school (I'm saying first because one of them is a PreK-3 elementary, the other is a 4-5). I haven't seen much of season four, but I know a lot of people hate it. I own all the DVDs, and I think I need to join the Disney Movie Club so I can get the first and second season complete on DVD.

The theme song kicks *** and The Naked Mole Rat is pretty catchy. I love "Say the Word" and "Could it Be" as well.

And this is one of the few Disney shows that lasted over 65 episodes!

10/10.