Kim Possible

Ron Millionaire

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Jun 04, 2004 on Disney Channel

• This episode is about when Ron becomes a millionare.

When Ron gains Naco royalties from Bueno Nacho and becomes a multi-millionaire, he loses track of his personality and becomes a self-absorbed individual. However, when Dr. Drakken attempts to steal a huge diamond in order to power his laser, he takes notices of the now rich Ron and attempts to seize his finances, so it’s up to Kim to save the day and her friend Ron; despite the fact that he is no longer the Ron she used to know. My favorite part of this episode is when we see Ron handing out money to everyone. If only I were one of those people. I would want to be one of those people so that I don't have to spend my own money which is in Spanish A mi me gustaria ser una de esas gente para que yo no gastaria mi propio dinero.
  • Not even worth a money-related pun.

2.7
    Thanks to his Bueno Nacho creation the Naco, Ron receives a healthy bit of royalties. 99 million dollars, to be exact, turning him into a materialistic snob.

Overall, the show doesn't really say much about the mistreatment of Ron. Then, episodes like this open their mouths and all doubt is removed. Side note: as I see so much of myself in him, Ron is my favorite character, and it pains me to see me treated so badly. Given the way he's written sometimes, like here, comparisons to Kafka's "The Trial", where a man is put on trial and punished, but no one will tell him the exact nature of the crime(s) he's accused of committing, are in no way unreasonable.

Let's count the plotholes, shall we: Mr. and Mrs. Stoppable (who surely could've guided their son in his windfall) are nowhere to be found. Ron ends up losing all of the money (or at least, what wasn't blown on squadrons and jewelry). ALL OF IT. I guess there are some people who've never heard of banks. Also, there's the fact that the Naco may still be a success (after all, no evidence to the contrary was given), guaranteeing future royalties, but this is never once mentioned. And doesn't it strike anyone else as unusual that a Smarty Mart shopper would be so careless with coin? Lastly, this is the episode that allowed my mere despising of Bonnie to curdle into outright hatred.

Surprisingly, some funny moments escape the cesspool, like the 'Iceland-Greenland' conversation and the supposed origin of the Naco. And it was an admitted kick hearing the reunion between "Boy Meets World" vets Will Friedle and William Daniels.

Overall, this episode is about as valid as a three-dollar bill.
  • My favourite Epsisode

Honestly this is my favourite episode on the Kim Possible serie. Ron gets paid 99 Million in Naco royalty movie and goes crazy with it. Calling himself The Ron, You would swear he trying to rip off The Donald AKA Donald Trump of Trump Hotel & Casino.

With his peeps Ron goes on a crazy money give away & Spending spree. In this episode alone Ron bought a 12.5 Million dollar pinky ring (Which was stolen by Dr. D. in the store so I doubt he paid for it), A covert op commando, A gold plated limo, lots of bling and of course a private jet.