Kim Possible

Rufus in Show

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Aug 22, 2003 on Disney Channel

• This episode is about trying to pass Rufus as a dog just so that Kim can steal the stolen dimond that was stolen by a stealer that steals stuff.

When a diamond is stolen, all the signs indicate that a Lithuanian Wolfhound breeder named Falsetto Jones is the thief. Kim and Ron enter Rufus into a dog show as a Peruvian Hairless in hopes of confronting Falsetto and getting the diamond back, though will Rufus actually be able to play the part? Well the answer is yes but when Falsetto asks for Rufus's paw print or something like that the print isn't a dog print which was obviously cleverly plotted. My favorite part of this episode is when we see Kim try to get the stolen diamond and when we see Kim escape from Falsetto.
  • This episode was fantastic! It didn't even matter that it was only half the episode!

This has to be one of my favorite episodes in the Kim Possible series. From the very begining it was filled with clever lines and a silly plot that somehow worked. Falsetto Jones was hilarious with his accent. Also Ron's attitude throughout the entire episode was not out of character whatsoever.

While some people may argue that this episode didn't make alot of sense (take Ron bribing the judges with a five dollar bill and the judges not reconizing that Rufus was actually a naked mole rat for instance), that isn't really the reason I watch this show. I don't usually watch TV for the realism, I watch it because it provides a nice break from reality, which is exacty what this episode did.
DISXD