Kim Possible

The New Ron

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Jun 07, 2002 on Disney Channel

• Personality change

well, this episode had me going. I was all like, what's up wit Ron? Well, now it's not old news. Firstly, he has changed his personality because of new looks etc. many times, the most notable being in Ron Millionaire, Ron the Man and All the news. And why did he do it? BEcause of the popularity. He likes the popularity. And this episode is no exception.
    Well, his new haircut was kinda annoying me. I think it looked like it was all soaked and just hanging down. ANd hsi new clothes? Terrible. Then why the good score?
    The villains. I like the Seniors, as they are called. And how they got evil is just as good; it was Ron's fault, suggesting that he could get a pirahna lagoon, missiles, self-activating lasers and more. Soo Ron-like. And they followed his ideas. So, now we have two new villains
    Of course, they are comical. Every Kim Possible villain is comical. But the Seniors? Well, they rule! You see, the senior member, Señor Senior Senior, is an old man, who is obsessed with the code of villany, which is what leads to his downfall. The junior member, Señor Senior Junior, are the spoiled man-child that cannot do a thing for himself. And they have serious internal family struggles. It makes then soo funny.
    So, all in all, this episode was kinda great, but still had it's downfalls. Thumb up