We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Kimora Preggers?

orioles777

[1]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    Recent rumors have speculated that Kimora is pregnant with her new beau Dijimon Hounsou. Think this is true, or a publicity stunt? The 2nd season of her reality tv show, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane premieres soon, April 20th 8/7c on Style...what do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

urmybff

[2]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    ive been thinking the same thing because i saw a picture of her walking in hollywood with Dijimon and she looked a little thicker, but who knows! i wonder if he's gonna be on her show! im so excited for it to start, i want to see him and her together more

lovemeu7

[3]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    i dont think she is becasue the pics ive seen of her latley nothing resembles her being preg. b ut i did find this clip where it kinda looks like im not sure though i need help http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/kimora/index.jsp

ohnomaam

[4]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 3
    She is not pregnant. She just picked up some weight. With the new season, she's lost weight. And looks FABULOUS!

methadvocate

[5]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think she looks great no matter what.
    I feel bad for her, she admits to being anorexic, so food is a problem for her. I'm proud of her to be honest about it. After seeing several episodes of the new season, it's clear that she is trying to live HEALTHY. No matter if she's gaining or loosing, she's at least trying to exercise and eat properly.

You know the "diet-plan" commercials with Queen Latifa (and other stars) where they say they are a size "energized" or a size "happier"? I think Kimora is simply a "size healthier".