Welcome to the Kimora:Life in the Fab Lane Thread

superstar1986

[1]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 10

I Love this show!

I think the specific page for Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane had just been created so feel free to discuss the show. I know that I am not the only person that likes this show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

urmybff

[2]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    i love this show a whole lot because it shows a business side and the home life side with her taking care of her daughters, i think its awesome that shes still fabulous as well, making sure she is dressed to impress and works out, i dont know how she finds all that time

orioles777

[3]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I agree. I like that it shows Kimora as a strong, independent, smart business woman. She devotes time to her business, but also to her kids - they're her top priority, as you can tell in the last episode. Did you guys see that episode? Ming Lee gets a tooth ache (probably from her birthday cake!) and Kimora rushes to her side, even though her fashion show is far from being ready.

lovemeu7

[4]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    this is by far my favotire show. Kim just makes me so happy. She shows me what i can do with my life. But i really want to talk about this season and what the general perception is. Is it better or worse than last season?