Kindred: The Embraced

FOX (ended 1996)

Kindred: The Embraced Fan Reviews (19)

• a show about vampires living like normal among us ,but battling with other vampire clans .and the prince who is trying to keep control, while others are plotting his destruction.while he falls in love with a mortal who can never find out about them.

Kindred The Embraced well i bought the dvd watched the first episode and thought great storyline, but effects were poor . watched the second episode and much better, by the end i wanted to see more.for its time it was pretty well done, think how it would look if made today,It would be awsome.
    i feel moonlight took a few ideas from this show and look how popular it is. (vampires,girl reporter and immortal falls in love with mortal)
    I just think having the different clans and the politics was great, as vampires are meant to have different poweres and strenghs.
    I say Kindred the embraced was a brilliant show for its time "bring on more vamp shows "