King of Cars Forums

A&E (ended 2007)

Anybody else love this show?

MatLu

[1]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 8
    This is a great show. Who knew a show about selling cars could be so interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

emaldalani

[2]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 47
    Yes! It is very different from what I expected. It is fun to see the behind the scenes wheelin' and dealin' at a car dealership. Plus Chop and all of the employees are pretty funny.
    Edited on 04/19/2006 11:37am

afijamesy2k

[3]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    Hippest reality show on television So far.

Lokar

[4]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 26
    It's really funny. I saw one episode when it started, I don't remember which one, and for some reason I wasn't into it, but I caught some repeats and liked it a lot better. 

arenafoot

[5]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 8
    Awesome show! I just hope it gets re-newed for a second season.

KappaPsi

[6]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 9
    yea i dont know what it is about the show but i love it.. and the BLUE GENIE ROCKS LOL

bri719

[7]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 4

like you guys said, I don't know why this show is so interesting but it's fun to watch, and even kind of addicting.  I think all the little stunts and fun things they do with their employees and at the dealership/company.  also the people and personalities are a hoot.

I expected it to be way different too, they made it look almost like a Pimp My Ride crossed with Mtv Cribs for selling cars but its a lot less bling bling hype and a lot more down to earth, overall a pretty cool show as far as the cable reality stuff goes. 

on the other hand, I watched "Inked" for the first time this weekend and that pretty much sucked.  I also don't really care for Dog the Bounty Hunter, it doesn't do anything for me (even though this show is from the same producer or creator I like it). 

D-LinkUK

[8]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 24

Love the show!!

Pity i did'nt get into it sooner, here in the UK were are up to Ep 6 ( Leader of the Pack  ) and i only tuned in at a couple of episodes ago

Hope it come's out on DVD and hope they make a second series.

afijamesy2k

[9]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    bri719 wrote:

like you guys said, I don't know why this show is so interesting but it's fun to watch, and even kind of addicting. I think all the little stunts and fun things they do with their employees and at the dealership/company. also the people and personalities are a hoot.

I expected it to be way different too, they made it look almost like a Pimp My Ride crossed with Mtv Cribs for selling cars but its a lot less bling bling hype and a lot more down to earth, overall a pretty cool show as far as the cable reality stuff goes.

on the other hand, I watched "Inked" for the first timethis weekend and that pretty much sucked. I also don't really care for Dog the Bounty Hunter, it doesn't do anything for me (even though this show is from the same producer or creator I like it).

I Actually liked Inked and Dog the bounty hunter, but the king of cars has bling to be cool with it.