King of the Hill

Beer and Loathing

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Apr 14, 2002 on FOX

• Beer Be Gone

This is an entertaining episode, but not really all that funny. It has a decent plot line, and reminds me of the Flush With Power when Peggy gets the company to sample their own tainted beer, as Hank got the board to use the low flows. It's not an episode I can watch over and over, but it's worth at least watching once through. It's an interesting episode because it delves into the realm of, how loyal should someone be to their company? Was Peggy right for not blabbing? Or was the offence serious enough to tell everyone? It's a pretty good and realistic plot, which is why I enjoyed it, because it wasn't for the humour, that's for sure. Overall a decent episode, but I wish there was more humour in it.
  • just gross

This was a classless, disgusting, gross episode. That's all I have to say. Oh wait! One more thing. Vomiting isn't funny.
  • perfect

Hank gets Peggy to call the Alamo beer company to talk to them about why there is no beer in Arlen anymore. Peggy ends up getting a job at Alamo Beer, where she learns that they are trying to increase business in Mexico. However, the beer makes all the Mexicans sick with diarrhea and vomiting. Hank and the guys also get sick because Hank got Peggy to tell him where the beer is, and they go to Mexico. Now Peggy is torn between her husband and her job.

Good episode. It had some funny parts and it was a good plot. Surprised Peggy didn't stand by her husband throughout the whole episode, but the resolution itself was pretty good, so overall my final grade is A+, great episode from a great season
  • Funny yet good.

I thought that Peggy would for sure put aside her loyalty and side with Hank. She did, although it took quite some time. Hank had to find out how stupid he was in getting sick after Peggy warned him not to do it. She told him not to tell anyone, but of course being the dumb beer drinking redneck that is Hank, he did the opposite and stupid thing. I thought this was a funny episode and I could barely keep myself contained with frustration after watching the whole thing play out. Good writing and comedy with a nice plot. Thank you.
  • Megan Mullally's debut on King Of The Hill

This episode of King of the Hill (later refered to as KOTH) is my favourite. I'm not sure whether it's because its a good episode (which it is) or whether its because it stars Megan Mullally as the voice of Theresa. KOTH is a great show and happens to be one of my favourites, but this episode is a favourite of mine because Megan Mullally (Will & Grace's Karen Walker) stars and she is my all time favourite actress. When I first heard Theresa speak I was like "Oh my God, Megan Mullally!". However, the episode is a great episode in itself and doesn't need to be credited on it's guest star.