King of the Hill

Bill, Bulk and the Body Buddies

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 20, 2007 on FOX

• Bill becomes a body builder.

To get in shape for a Army physical, Bill makes a home gym for him and the neighbors. He hires private body builders who push him really hard. Bill soon becoms one of them and its up to Hank to help Bill out. I thought this was one of the better episodes this season even though this season wasnt that bad. There were alot of funny jokes such as Luanne looking at Bills arms and saying "His arms are having a heart attack!" and when Bill gets trapped under the weight and the body builders dont realize he's hurt.
  • Bill with muscles.

This was a pretty good episode that they did I am glad that they showed some new people on the show. I thought it was a good plot with Bil to start working out and getting in to good shape like he was in high school. I think that the best part was when Bill got hurt and he kept trying to leave and his body builders would'nt let him. I also liked seeing Macho Man Randy Savage he was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up and I'm still a wrestling fan today.
    Well to get back to the show I really liked it.
  • A bunch of things.

I thought this was an okay episode. Maybe it was better than okay, so I will say pretty good in terms of comedy. I thought whenever Bill is featured more than usual it is going to be a funny episode. I liked the entire story of the show. Bill joining body builders was hilarious. I thought seeing him try to fit in was painful but funny. The body builders were also really funny and added a sense of ridiculousness to the episode. It had some really good bits scattered throughout the show and it was decently written. So I was entertained quite well. Thank you.
  • Pumped Up!

This was funny. Plain and simple. It wasn't a great plot, but it was very funny. One of the funniest of the season. In fact one of the funniest of the last few seasons. I liked all the characters in this one, including the body builders. Each character brought humour to the episode and the jokes were non-stop (for the most part). There isn't too much to say, as there are too many good moments to point out specifics, so I will leave it with, GREAT!