King of the Hill

Bobby Rae

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Sep 30, 2007 on FOX

• Protestify!

This is another pretty good episode. The plot was decent and it had a lot of funny moments. Not quite as good as the premiere but it is still worth watching. The B plot had a good concept and did have some funny moments, but it could have been much better. It really seems like it was just something to fill time. I think something this show did too much was repeating plot points. Bobby trying to win over a girl and it going wrong, happened before, and even though the episode itself is good, it didn't really need to happen again. I still really liked it though, and overall it is a good, funny episode.
  • Ok

I don't really give a low rating to King of the Hill episode's but I did for this one. I thought it was good but it could have been way better. It was good seeing Bobby like another girl but I would like to see him start dating Connie again maybe it will happen in the last season. So back to the episode, I liked the basis of it and I thought it was written well. It was real funny when Bobby get mad of and try to go off and protest I hate people that are like that but I could never hate BOBBY HILL.
  • Bobby vs. the Man

Bobby is trying to impress a girl by boycotting soda machines. When that succeed bobby and the girl became close. this episode in question is about looking back on the protest of the 1960's. Bobby trying to impress the girl by bring out the spirit of the protest. When the protest gets out of hand, bobby turns to Hank who knows more Bobby. I like Bobby because he's a sweet kid and not a trouble maker like Bart Simpsons. this epsiode just like the past, Bobby knows how to handle problem. Bobby just want to be Bobby and that's okay with me.
MNT