King of the Hill

Bwah My Nose

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Mar 08, 2009 on FOX

• Hank breaks his nose during football practice against their high school rivals, and ends up getting an operation to fix his nose. But then he starts obsessing over it too much to play the game. It's up to everyone to get him to come to his senses.

It was a good episode. Each episode this season is getting better and better. The only thing I thought was wierd is that they made such a fuss over Hank's fixed nose - but it looked no different than before it had been broken. It was drawn exactly the same. I was expecting a completely different looking honker on Hank when I first heard what the episode was going to be about. But, it was still surprisingly good despite that. Besides, they probably didn't want to ultimately change Hank's design. What I thought was interesting is that they had an event at the very ending that took place 1 year later, which they've never done before on the show. I was hoping they would show Bobby in that scene to show if he had matured at all after a year, but oh well. Still a nice episode. :)
MNT