King of the Hill

Chasing Bobby

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Jan 21, 2001 on FOX

• good riddance to the Ford ranger. : (

I think anyone who has ever loved and lost can relate to this. I do notice that Hank's Ranger is an automatic in every episode but it was a stick in this one.
  • To the Flowers of Time!

This was a decent episode, but not all that great. I thought there was some pretty good moments, the best being "Mom bought the paper, and I'm as mad at her as you are!" That line gets me every time. I think that having Hank get a new truck which looks identical to the last one is really just a cop out for the animators. Yes there are things that are different that they do use in future episodes, but I think it was just a filler episode. It wasn't even really a Hank/Bobby episode, which I usually enjoy. It was still funny in a few places, and the plot itself wasn't horrible, but there were just some things that seemed useless in this episode.
  • A bit of a waste of time.

This episode was entirely for people that like to cry watching television. I coulnd't stand watching this episode because there wasn't any point or any funny moments to be of note. I maybe can recall one or two funny instances, but aside from that, this episode was just barely average. I didn't think it was very smart of the writers to dedicate an entire episode to an emotional plot that was based on a ridiculous reason. If they wanted to do that, make the reason more meaningful or actually relevant. Overall, this was just a filler episode that wasn't even average. Thank you.