King of the Hill

Dia-Bill-ic Shock

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Sep 28, 2008 on FOX

• Bill is hilarious.

Bill Deautrive is one of the best characters in the show and I think putting him as the main character in the episode was a great idea. This episode was a classic example of the traditional comical aspects of King of the Hill and what sets it apart from the other "comedy cartoons". I don't have much bad to say about the episode, just that I hope that the writers of King of the Hill continue in this fashion because it's a great pattern. I think this episode could have maybe used a little bit more funny elements; I felt that there wasn't a whole lot I was laughing at. The feeling of the show seems to override that a lot though...
  • bill has diabities

Poor Bill can't lay off the sweet snacks and falls victim to adult onset diabities. he is scared by a doctor into thinking he will lose his legs. he soon becomes very sad and does not want to do anything until he meets thunder and begins to paly wheelchair rugby and starts to feel very happy and that he is part of a group but alas all of his excersise cause his diabities to get better and thunder believes he was faking it. hank later tells thunder that bill was being true to what he was saying about having diabities and thunder is able to convince bill he was inspiring. overall a great episode.
  • A great season premiere.

This was a great way to open up a new season of the amazing run that the show has had in its 13th season. The thing about this episode is that it had a very clever plot, one of the best I have seen in recent seasons. It also didn't hurt that the main story plot revolved around Bill, who is probably my favorite character. The one thing I have never understood is how the show keeps on drawing me back in, because I am by no means a huge fan of the show. I really just watch it to pass time, but it seems that it never fails to please me.
  • Bill Does it Again!

Another episode where Bill finds happiness, and then loses it all. And as usual, it works. It was a really funny episode, with a well written plot line. It was highly entertaining and a nice way to start off the final season of KOTH. The B Plot was not very funny with jokes, but the concept was funny, and kept me entertained. Overall a pretty decent episode of KOTH, and the beginning of the end!