King of the Hill

Dream Weaver

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Dec 16, 2007 on FOX

• Making Basket-weaving fun.

Dale is becoming my favorite supporting characters of thre show, despite the fact that he smokes and is a conservative. Dale goes on vacation as the episode opens to get away from his financial misfortune. He and Hank went to a place where Dale took up basket weaving. In the process he was terrible at it and is ignored by the rest of his peers. this episode centers around Dale and his failure at doing something that he loves. He may be a macho man wh he spraying bugs, but the human side of Dale is reaveal in this episode. Dale's a fun character to watch.
  • Hank and Dale go to "vocation vacation" so Dale can learn how to basket-weave but Dale isn't very good at it

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "King of the Hill". It had humor that was very clever and funny. Dale is being convinced that he needs to find a new career so Hank and Dale go on this "vocation vacation" to learn how to basket-weave and Dale isn't good at basket-weaving at all but Hank is awesome at basket-weaving. Hank being talented at basket-weaving was very interesting to see. It was very funny when Peggy helped Bill and Kahn make an internet video about a cowboy hat going from Bill's head to Kahn's head which really didn't make sense to me. Peggy, Bobby, Bill, and Kahn watching the internet video was hilarious because the guys felt humiliated and didn't like but then they saw that their internet video might be going viral. Dale not being very good at basket-weaving was very funny. Dale overhears Hank making fun of him about how bad his basket-weaving is and Dale wants to kill Hank. It was great when Dale proved that he was a good exterminator at the end of the episode. The only thing I didn't like was that Dale was almost going to kill Hank. Overall, an excellent episode of "King of the Hill". 9.5/10
  • A-Tisket A-Tasket, Dale Makes Some Baskets

This is a fairly entertaining episode. It has a funny plot, and some really good laughs. It isn't super funny, but is still entertaining, and I thought the ending was very sweet. It's nice when Dale gets to feel good about his job, because it really isn't as cool as he thinks it is. I also really liked the B Plot, and thought it was really funny. Overall this was a pretty good episode.