King of the Hill

Earthy Girls are Easy

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Oct 05, 2008 on FOX

• This is superb episode.

This is a great episode even though I hate 'Going Green' more than life itself. Buck tries to show the customers that he has changed by 'Going Green' he finds it hard though so he takes the easy way out and buys carbon offsets. When he finds out it can impress the ladies he supports it even more by going as far as having a concert for carbon offsets. One of the best parts off the episodes is what Hank says at the very end about how the one tree is not going to make a difference and how you should not do things just because their fashionable. This is how I also feel and I think that the writers of the show put how they feel about this 'Going Green' stuff into this episode.
  • Trees, Trees, Trees!

This is a very good episode, that does what KOTH is best at, realistic situation with a humorous twist. It was a very well written episode, that had a lot of things going for it. Strickland and Dale where at the top of their game, being their typical selves. Hank and Bobby finding common ground, and a lack of Peggy in the episode. The plot line was entertaining and it was actually a very funny episode. Seems like KOTH wanted to go out with a bang, as the season has started off very strong!