King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

? Fruit Pies

  • Avatar of Synetech

    Synetech

    [1]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,286
    Bobby Hill loves his fruit pies, but I have no idea what those are. Are they real? Do they have real fruit, because it's hard to imagine that he'd like fruit so much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [2]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,037
    Of course they're real. You can find them at your local supermarket.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLU51306

    JLU51306

    [3]Apr 28, 2007
    • member since: 01/19/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 870
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Of course they're real. You can find them at your local supermarket.


    I didn't know that, I've never seen them in a store.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CFlovesLF

    CFlovesLF

    [4]Apr 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/01/06
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 794

    JLU51306 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Of course they're real. You can find them at your local supermarket.
    I didn't know that, I've never seen them in a store.

    Haha, I can't believe you've never seen a fruit pie. You poor sheltered soul. Have you ever been to McDonalds? They sell litte rectangular shaped fruit pies.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLU51306

    JLU51306

    [5]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 01/19/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 870
    CFlovesLF wrote:

    JLU51306 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Of course they're real. You can find them at your local supermarket.
    I didn't know that, I've never seen them in a store.

    Haha, I can't believe you've never seen a fruit pie. You poor sheltered soul. Have you ever been to McDonalds? They sell litte rectangular shaped fruit pies.



    The only kind Fruite Pie I've seen at Mcdonalds is the Apple Pie, I think Fruit Pies from KOTH are a little differnet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [6]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,037

    Here's an example of what a fruit pie looks like:

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [7]May 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    HelloStuart wrote:

    Here's an example of what a fruit pie looks like:

    bobby would love them!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snake_214

    snake_214

    [8]May 2, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 13
    yea they are rule like some one up there said  look at the grocery store or gas station stores, there in a lot of places but different names but yes they are good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [9]May 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173

    Bobby needs to lay off the fruit pies. Fatty needs to go on a diet.

     

    Hank shouting: "You ARE...what you EAT! You got 3 food groups, and they sure as HELL ain't Fries, Chips A-Hoy and Milk Duds! And you all wonder why your face looks like topographic maps of the Himalayas!!!"

    Bobby: "Huh??"

    Hank: "Hmmm that's strange. That felt like an out-of-body experience."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [10]May 4, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    mp34mp wrote:

    Bobby needs to lay off the fruit pies. Fatty needs to go on a diet.

     

    Hank shouting: "You ARE...what you EAT! You got 3 food groups, and they sure as HELL ain't Fries, Chips A-Hoy and Milk Duds! And you all wonder why your face looks like topographic maps of the Himalayas!!!"

    Bobby: "Huh??"

    Hank: "Hmmm that's strange. That felt like an out-of-body experience."

    yes he does!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GerMan666

    GerMan666

    [11]May 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 613
    CFlovesLF wrote:

    JLU51306 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Of course they're real. You can find them at your local supermarket.
    I didn't know that, I've never seen them in a store.

    Haha, I can't believe you've never seen a fruit pie. You poor sheltered soul. Have you ever been to McDonalds? They sell litte rectangular shaped fruit pies.



    Oh man! I had them all so much when I was young.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GerMan666

    GerMan666

    [12]May 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 613
    coolchris44 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:

    Here's an example of what a fruit pie looks like:

    bobby would love them!


    Bobby would have an orgasm over them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Synetech

    Synetech

    [13]May 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,286
    I was talking specifically about the fruit pies that Bobby likes so much. Obviously there are all kinds of “fruit pies”; apple pies are “fruit pies”.

    The ones he eats seem to come in little bags like Pizza Pockets or PopTarts and such, and they don’t appear to be hot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [14]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,037
    Synetech wrote:
    I was talking specifically about the fruit pies that Bobby likes so much. Obviously there are all kinds of “fruit pies”; apple pies are “fruit pies”.

    The ones he eats seem to come in little bags like Pizza Pockets or PopTarts and such, and they don’t appear to be hot.

    See above photo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Synetech

    Synetech

    [15]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,286
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Synetech wrote:
    I was talking specifically about the fruit pies that Bobby likes so much. Obviously there are all kinds of “fruit pies”; apple pies are “fruit pies”.

    The ones he eats seem to come in little bags like Pizza Pockets or PopTarts and such, and they don’t appear to be hot.

    See above photo.


    Oh I see. I missed it because I had my preferences set to not show external images.

    They look to simply be small fruit pies; that is, little pies. Go figure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Invader_Zim_72

    Invader_Zim_72

    [16]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 05/06/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 139

    I love fruit pies, especially the cherry ones.

    Edited on 05/19/2007 7:52am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LOSTismylife

    LOSTismylife

    [17]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 03/01/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,168
    mp34mp wrote:

    Bobby needs to lay off the fruit pies. Fatty needs to go on a diet.

     

    Hank shouting: "You ARE...what you EAT! You got 3 food groups, and they sure as HELL ain't Fries, Chips A-Hoy and Milk Duds! And you all wonder why your face looks like topographic maps of the Himalayas!!!"

    Bobby: "Huh??"

    Hank: "Hmmm that's strange. That felt like an out-of-body experience."



    LOL!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [18]Jun 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    GerMan666 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:

    Here's an example of what a fruit pie looks like:

    bobby would love them!


    Bobby would have an orgasm over them.
    gross!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Floyd2007

    Floyd2007

    [19]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/23/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 54
    I cant believe you've never heard of a fruit pie? Actually I ate a fruit pie today
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dag1984

    Dag1984

    [20]Jul 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 17
    Go down to either your local gas station convenience store, they usually have the fruit pies on the ends of the isle with all the Little Debbie or Hostess stuff. Either that or go to Walmart and look in the pastry/snack food isle. I don't know if it's important but the brand he eats is the Hostess Fruit Pies (sure as hell looks like them anyway). I think Hostess makes a pudding version.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.