King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

A New Dog...

minnime1992

[1]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    With ladybird getting older do you think that there will be a new dog and it would be funny if when ladybird died (nothing funny about that) if Bobby and peggy went out to buy i new dog and came back with a poddle or something that Hank would not like .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 63
    They're not gonna kill off Ladybird on the show. Technically, she's been "old" for KOTH's entire run.

darlingdarcy

[3]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 21
    minnime1992 wrote:
    With ladybird getting older do you think that there will be a new dog and it would be funny if when ladybird died (nothing funny about that) if Bobby and peggy went out to buy i new dog and came back with a poddle or something that Hank would not like .

I thought she was going to die in "Doggone Crazy," which would be too much so soon after Cotton's death. I'm happy she is still around, but it would be a great episode to have Hank deal with his grief.

piperlovegood

[4]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 3
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    minnime1992 wrote:

I thought she was going to die in "Doggone Crazy," which would be too much so soon after Cotton's death. I'm happy she is still around, but it would be a great episode to have Hank deal with his grief.
    I don't want Ladybird gone but I did expect it sometime in the shows run. I'm glad she made it though goodness how old is she around 15years?