King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Concept drawing of puberty stricken Bobby?

  • Avatar of berberdog

    berberdog

    [1]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 288
    Has anyone ever drawn how they think Bobby willlook once he hits puberty? I once tried but I didn't turn out so good. It was the same Bobby but with a moustache and zits. Has anyone ever drawn or seen a pic along these lines? If you do, give me the link. It's because I wanted to draw all the characters showinghow theythey would be in 1 or 2 years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [2]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    You're starting to obsess over this, aren't you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of berberdog

    berberdog

    [3]Jan 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 288
    It's just that I thought it would be cool to see Bobby looking older. Like The Simpsons has episodes that shows the character's futures and King of the Hill never has.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [4]Jan 25, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    berberdog wrote:
    It's just that I thought it would be cool to see Bobby looking older. Like The Simpsons has episodes that shows the character's futures and King of the Hill never has.

    Don't compare KOTH to "The Simpsons"; that's apples and oranges.

    Even so, KOTH doesn't do gimmicky stuff like that. Flashbacks, yes. Flash forwards, no. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, but that's just how the show works.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [5]Jan 25, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173

    Bobby Hill hitting puberty & beyond:

    A one-time host of the Family Feud, short-lived animated series and lisping comedian with a continuing weight problem.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of berberdog

    berberdog

    [6]Jan 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 288
    OMG That's hilarious! I can just see it....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [7]Jan 26, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    mp34mp wrote:

    A one-time host of the Family Feud, short-lived animated series and lisping comedian with a continuing weight problem.


    I wonder whatever happened to Louie Anderson...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [8]Jan 26, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

    A one-time host of the Family Feud, short-lived animated series and lisping comedian with a continuing weight problem.


    I wonder whatever happened to Louie Anderson...


    Still busy paying off male prostitutes to keep their mouths shut (ironic) so he can still appear in family friendly movies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Semaj86

    Semaj86

    [9]Jan 27, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 641
    HelloStuart wrote:
    You're starting to obsess over this, aren't you?


    Who can blame him?

    I tried drawing a teenage Bobby for fan fiction once, but I rarely look at my old work once it's done.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of berberdog

    berberdog

    [10]Jan 28, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 288
    You should try to find it and post a link to the image on here. I'd appreciate it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fekul_the_Baby

    Fekul_the_Baby

    [11]Feb 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,392
    HelloStuart wrote:

    I wonder whatever happened to Louie Anderson...

    I herad he went into therapy for his rage....and now he's no longer funny. Like Alanis Morissette, the material just isn't the same without the anger.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [12]Feb 26, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    Will they ever show him older?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [13]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [14]Feb 29, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.


    One year for the over 10 seasons they been on?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [15]Mar 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.

    One year for the over 10 seasons they been on?

    Yes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [16]Mar 2, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.

    One year for the over 10 seasons they been on?

    Yes.


    Well its better than a whatever old Maggie on the Simpsons for 19 years
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [17]Mar 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,072
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.

    One year for the over 10 seasons they been on?

    Yes.

    Well its better than a whatever old Maggie on the Simpsons for 19 years.

    She's 18 months old, I think.

    Come to think of it, maybe 15 months have passed in the KOTH universe. I know we've celebrated Bobby's birthday twice...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daprincessalic

    Daprincessalic

    [18]Mar 6, 2008
    • member since: 11/18/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 355
    That's what confuses me with shows where people don't age, they might have more than one holiday but the characters are all still the same age
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jon_MW_14

    Jon_MW_14

    [19]Mar 6, 2008
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 3,223
    The only cartoon I know that the characters age is "For Better or For Worse".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [20]Mar 6, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Will they ever show him older?

    No, though technically he has aged one year over the course of the show's run.

    One year for the over 10 seasons they been on?

    Yes.

    Well its better than a whatever old Maggie on the Simpsons for 19 years.

    She's 18 months old, I think.

    Come to think of it, maybe 15 months have passed in the KOTH universe. I know we've celebrated Bobby's birthday twice...


    xD Twice? I remember once with an episode where he gets a laundry machine
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.