King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Cotton = Hank = Bobby

Wolfpup22

[1]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 4

WTF?! its weird......... Hank is NOTHING like his dad and bobby is a LOT like Cotton. Bobby has the same hairstyle, the same expertise with a rifle, and the same interests. Plus Cotton supports anything Bobby does and supports fairly anything Hank does, except raise bobby. So i have a few ideas, ignore the first one its really stupid but it would be a stupid plot twist

1. Bobby is Cotton's son directly. When Hank couldnt get Peggy prego Peggy went to Cotton and got some of his sperm and told Hank Bobby was his. This could be why Cotton treats Peggy like a biatch, because she got something from him and she never did anything nice for him except criticize him. Yes that is the stupid idea

2. The traits of cotton skipped a generation, which is probably the true one.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

berberdog

[2]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 7
    I think you're right! Plus, Cotton actually looks like an older Bobby. Plus, have you seen how Bobby and GH look like twins?

junkie001

[3]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think you guys are just looking way too much into it. Cotton just loved his Grandson. The reason Bobby acts like him so much is pretty simple. Remember the earlier episodes? Cotton just had a lot of influence on Bobby when he was younger. He even bough Bobby his first gun!

Eric5237

[4]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 7
    Cottons dead

mp34mp

[5]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think the only thing Cotton and Bobby have in common is their love of guns. They just made Cotton enjoy teaching his own rhetoric to Bobby. "That's woman's work!"

Hank takes after his mom.

HelloStuart

[6]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 63
    junkie001 wrote:
    I think you guys are just looking way too much into it. Cotton just loved his Grandson. The reason Bobby acts like him so much is pretty simple. Remember the earlier episodes? Cotton just had a lot of influence on Bobby when he was younger. He even bough Bobby his first gun!

I have to agree with Junkie about blowing this all out of proportion. There's a huge difference between how Cotton treated Bobby and Hank because he perceived his first son was a failure but saw a glimmer of hope in his grandson.

Sigh... more proof that 15-year-olds don't get KOTH...