King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

create your own charecter!

timcouchIV

[1]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 11

my charecter is manny rameriz-cruz  a football player who wants to start a profession team in arlen!

create your own!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mp34mp

[2]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 16
    mine is Turd Fergusson. A disgruntled ex-student of Peggy Hill, is suffering in life from a crummy job, the inability to get into college due to the misinformation based on a prior intensive Peggy Hill tutoring gig. And his goal? To torment & kill Peggy Hill, of course.

Peggy "Hannnnnnk! Turd is coming after to kill me!

Hank "Please, Peggy, I'm trying to watch the Howie Mandel."

HelloStuart

[3]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 63
    mp34mp wrote:
    mine is Turd Fergusson. A disgruntled ex-student of Peggy Hill, is suffering in life from a crummy job, the inability to get into college due to the misinformation based on a prior intensive Peggy Hill tutoring gig. And his goal? To torment & kill Peggy Hill, of course.

Does he resemble Burt Reynolds?

mp34mp

[4]Dec 28, 2006
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Yes. And it should be one S, not two. Tho technically the show already had a Burt Reynolds resemblance & the man himself. Maybe Turd should resemble a plain Norm MacDonald. Make his hair more afro-ish, some scars, tattoos.

mp34mp

[5]Dec 28, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Yes. And it should be one S, not two. Tho technically the show already had a Burt Reynolds resemblance & the man himself. Maybe Turd should resemble a plain Norm MacDonald. Make his hair more afro-ish, some scars, tattoos.

Apparently after reading some of the threads in here, sounds like Turd Ferguson would a national hero if he was the one to torment and bring the demise of Queen Bee Peggy Hill.

Semaj86

[6]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 6
    mp34mp wrote:

I'm liking this new guy already.

cpman

[7]Dec 29, 2006

Jaming lee, The former assistant manager of stricklan propane comes to hank for help Hank lets him stay and soon Jaming meets Cotten and after 4 days  Jamer kills Cottena dn Hank then finds out and he sees what he thinks is Jaming in the bath tub and it turns out to be Bobby and HAnk kills him and then in his shame hankthrows the knife he use d to kill at him self but then Peggy walks in and pushs Hank to the gorund and gets hit by the knife then Hank and Jaming say: We are free..Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*They then kiss and do it*

HelloStuart

[8]Dec 29, 2006
    cpman wrote:

Jaming lee, The former assistant manager of stricklan propane comes to hank for help Hank lets him stay and soon Jaming meets Cotten and after 4 days  Jamer kills Cottena dn Hank then finds out and he sees what he thinks is Jaming in the bath tub and it turns out to be Bobby and HAnk kills him and then in his shame hankthrows the knife he use d to kill at him self but then Peggy walks in and pushs Hank to the gorund and gets hit by the knife then Hank and Jaming say: We are free...Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*They then kiss and do it*

There's no need to disguise yourself, Darth-Revan.

cpman

[9]Dec 30, 2006

HelloStuart wrote:
    cpman wrote:

Jaming lee, The former assistant manager of stricklan propane comes to hank for help Hank lets him stay and soon Jaming meets Cotten and after 4 days  Jamer kills Cottena dn Hank then finds out and he sees what he thinks is Jaming in the bath tub and it turns out to be Bobby and HAnk kills him and then in his shame hankthrows the knife he use d to kill at him self but then Peggy walks in and pushs Hank to the gorund and gets hit by the knife then Hank and Jaming say: We are free...Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*They then kiss and do it*

Who is Darth-Reven?Im CPman!Ive been a member sence the summer!

seinfeld111690

[10]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 25
    mp34mp wrote:

LOL

FriedRooster

[11]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 3
    A beautiful indian girl who Dale falls for and cheats on Nancy with and ditch her for. Sorry I just don't like Nancy at all.

HelloStuart

[12]Jan 1, 2007
    cpman wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    cpman wrote:

Who is Darth-Revan? Im CPman! Ive been a member since the summer!

I'm referring to one of the other regulars in this forum. Sorry to confuse you, it's just an in-joke between the two of us.

mp34mp

[13]Jan 1, 2007
    HelloStuart wrote:
    cpman wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    cpman wrote:

Jaming lee, The former assistant manager of stricklan propane comes to hank for help Hank lets him stay and soon Jaming meets Cotten and after 4 days Jamer kills Cottena dn Hank then finds out and he sees what he thinks is Jaming in the bath tub and it turns out to be Bobby and HAnk kills him and then in his shame hankthrows the knife he use d to kill at him self but then Peggy walks in and pushs Hank to the gorund and gets hit by the knife then Hank and Jaming say: We are free...Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*They then kiss and do it*

Who is Darth-Revan? Im CPman! Ive been a member since the summer!

I'm referring to one of the other regulars in this forum. Sorry to confuse you, it's just an in-joke between the two of us.

Ah the sound of another HeyStu joke bombing. It's like clockwork

HelloStuart

[14]Jan 1, 2007

mp34mp wrote:
    Believe me, I'm a bit more witty in person.

I don't think this counts as a character creation, but I wouldn't mind finally meeting Peter Platter (Peggy's brother and Luanne's dad), simply to find the missing link.

Edited on 01/01/2007 5:55pm

srebak

[16]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 18

Name: Roberto and Lance Stern

Roberto Stern is a homicidal maniac who has always dragged his brother Lance into criminal situations. When he tried to rob a store and got caught, Bobby was witness and pointed out that Lance was really just a victim of circumstance. Ever since, Lance was so grateful, that he offered to be Bobby's bodyguard, because he knew his brother would try to get revenge. This drove Bobby crazy for the first few days and he asked him to go away. But when Bobby had a heart attack and was sent to the hospital, Roberto attempted to kill him while he was in a coma. But just as he was about to shoot the unconcious boy in his bed, Lance whacked him with a clean Bedpan. Then he left, after Roberto was sent to jail, knowing his debt was repayed. But Roberto still vowed revenge against Bobby.

HelloStuart

[17]Sep 6, 2008

HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Believe me, I'm a bit more witty in person.

I don't think this counts as a character creation, but I wouldn't mind finally meeting Peter Platter (Peggy's brother and Luanne's dad), simply to find the missing link.

Wow, did I really post that nearly two years ago? Granted, I feel silly for getting the first name wrong, but at least we finally got closure in that particular direction. Now, as for Junichiro and Kahn's mom...

Edited on 09/06/2008 6:39pm

berberdog

[18]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 7

FriedRooster wrote:
    A beautiful indian girl who Dale falls for and cheats on Nancy with and ditch her for. Sorry I just don't like Nancy at all.

That would make a wonderful episode! She is a Native American park ranger who is skilled at hunting with bows and arrows, a skill she learned from her hunter ancestors, which turns Dale on, since he's into guns and such. They set up archery practice together and end up spending the night together..... Nancy would get her just desserts!

P.S. It turns out that she's John Redcorn's estranged sister!

HelloStuart

[19]Sep 12, 2008
    berberdog wrote:

FriedRooster wrote:

That would make a wonderful episode! She is a Native American park ranger who is skilled at hunting with bows and arrows, a skill she learned from her hunter ancestors, which turns Dale on, since he's into guns and such. They set up archery practice together and end up spending the night together..... Nancy would get her just desserts!

P.S. It turns out that she's John Redcorn's estranged sister!

*Cue the "Deliverance" banjo*