King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

episode discussion: born again on the forth of july.

coolchris44

[1]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 22

overall i give an 8/10.

it had some funny moments like the part where bobby was trying to get people to repent while the police man drug him away.

also it was good to see connie.

also luanne's baby is cute.

what did everyone think of this episode?

Edited on 04/20/2009 10:32am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lanmanna

[2]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    I couldn't believe how Bobby was acting! I was also wondering, was this the first episode with Luanne's baby?

WBadger42

[3]Apr 20, 2009

Mediocre episode, Bobby's views were the best part of the episode.

C+

Kosmo2373

[4]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 5

Dear Anonymous,

King Of The Hill isn't what it used to be.Now it's just something to watch.Hopefully Fox doesn't cancel KoTH,growned with it,want it to have a proper ending if it should unexpectedly happen.Where was Boomhaurer?Was Connie really in that episode,didn't see her,Joseph was barely their.Bobby's ****ates also add to the show.Giving us an inside into Bobby's adelescents and another side to the show.Like that red haired kid,he should be in more episodes.What happened to Dale's obsession with Aliens and loaf for the government?Bill do/say something funny?This episode was alright.Least it killed half an hour.Who's the leader of that other Street?Stop adding new characters,especially if their not going to be mentioned again.Hate it when animed series do that.This show receives an 6/10 from me.Don't act surprised.Big Cat standing bye!!!

DOMOJITA

[5]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 18
    this was a pretty good episode, and i think i did see connie in this episode, favorite part was the war in the allies and the exsplotion of the guy's shed that was cool.

coolchris44

[6]Apr 21, 2009
    so was this the last episode for the series or are there a few more after this one?
    Edited on 04/21/2009 11:45am

coolchris44

[7]Apr 21, 2009
    DOMOJITA wrote:
    this was a pretty good episode, and i think i did see connie in this episode, favorite part was the war in the allies and the exsplotion of the guy's shed that was cool.
    i agree

dissapearing

[8]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    it was ok..however, hank and peggy constantly talking about how bobby should go to church and praise god/jesus in the right way is annoying (they should be lucky bobby hasn't decided to not have a religon as much as they try to make him believe the same things they do), in one episode bobby gets "into religion" with a bunch of tough looking skaters and hank makes him stop hanging aroud them, and now in this one, bobby get's into religion thanks to lucky and this turns bobby into some kind of crazy bible thumper, forcing his religion in people's faces. I thought it was funny when he was yelling "fornicater!!!" in the mall lol.