King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Episode ideas

bobavader59

[1]May 25, 2009
    • level: 3

Dale finally knows that Joseph is John Redcorn's son

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[2]May 25, 2009
    • level: 18
    Yes i would like to see that as well.

ArmoredCore55

[3]May 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    I like that idea as well.

HelloStuart

[4]May 28, 2009
    • level: 63
    I'm still not convinced that it'll happen. "Let sleeping dogs lie," remember?

mycah808

[5]May 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think that sounds like a good idea for a King of the Hill Movie. When Dale finds out he goes missing and Hank and everyone else go looking for him

DOMOJITA

[6]May 30, 2009
    did you read my movie ide on the king of the hill movie idea topic?.

dancingbeatle

[7]May 30, 2009
    • level: 45
    Maybe something to do with the kids finally finishing middle school. Unless they are going with that idea.

berberdog

[8]Mar 21, 2010

Hank gets injured while working in the garage and insists he's okay, but Peggy can see through his sharade. A man on the street overhears her telling Nancy about her worries for Hank. He offers her magic healing cigarettes for a high price. Nancy and her are taken back by his smell and the fact that he appears to have pink eye. He tellsthem he's a doctor known around that part of Arlen and that Peggy looks like a smart enough client to know what he's talking about. Peggy, flattered by his compliment, pays the man and takes his container of cigarettes. She gives them to Hank and leaves out the part of how she got them. Hank throws itthe cigarettes in thetrash and says he doubts some "magic" cigarettes can help his pain. But that night, when Hank can't sleep with the pain, he sneaks and tries one from the trash in his desperation...Peggy wakes up in the morning and finds Hank watching TV... a soap opera! He's intense on the plot of the show and talks to the characters. Peggy sees that Hank has pink eye too and blames herself for spreading it to Hanl from touching the man on the street. While she worries she'll get pink eye, Hank sneaks another cigarrette on the side of the house and is caught by Dale. Dale makes a deal that he won't tell Hank is smoking again if Hank gives him one. The screen cuts to Hank and Dale standing and both giggling like Beavis and Butt-head would do and Bill and Boomhauer wondering what's up with them. Hank tells them to just relax because everything's alllll rigggghhhhttt. Peggy is emptying the trash when she sees that there are only two cigarettes in the trash when there has been seven originally. She goes back to the man on the street and discovers that he sold her medical marijuana! She tells Hank back at home what he has been smoking and Hank freaks out. Hank gets passed it while Dale is angry his cigarrettes don't have the same effect on him. Hank vows that he will never smoke a tobacco or marijuana cigarrette ever again and that the only thing he will get high on is the sweetsmell of a cleanly washedpropane tank. And he is healed from his accident int the garage.

DOMOJITA

[9]Apr 7, 2010
    john redcorn's parents and his sister come to visit for a wile but him and his dad dont get along very well becouse of his lil secret with nancy and katlin' mom, One neight after a big fight with his dad he storms off and ends up at a bar he gets really drunk so he calls dale' house by mistack ment to call his sister' cell, So dale comes and picks him up to drive him back to his trailor on the way he tells dale everything about him nancy joseph and katline (i think i spelled her name wrong a few times sorry) and then dale first dint beleave him, After leting john sleep on his coutch dale findes the dna test files he still had and started thinking so hard his head started hearting, Thinking about thoss dreams he had and why it took 14 years for nancy to get better a spider spooks dale coseing him to fall backwords, Makeing his head hert even more he finaly realize after looking at pictures of his (not his) son seeing the simmalaritys of joseph and john, Then he finaly FINALY puts two & two togther and made a loud NOOOOOOOOOOOO that everyone on the block herd him, Nancy ask whats wrong suge and dale responded "YOU WHORE" then storm off to stay with bill, The next morning nancy seeing john wake up from a hangover she started yelling screaming and cuseing at him then threw him out, Not only was dale mad at john and nancy but at his friends for keeping this from him for so long, But he would still stay with bill just to be a freeloader, Dale tells joseph and he freak out then he tells him about katlyn then he vomites becouse he had a crush on her but not iny more, Everyone trying to convence dale to move back in with nancy failed, Then john' mother tells dale abuntch of stuff about being married to her husban and how he had a secret that his kids dint even know about she devorsed him once but realizeing that thay cant live with out eatch other thay stayed married becouse thay loved eatch other alot, So dale started thinking about the first time he met nancy up to now. Hank tells dale the reason why thay dint want to tell him is that he wanted to but seeing how happy he was being a dad for the first time he just couldent do it so thay kept it a secret from him and joseph for ever, Nancy was gunna tell him when the time was right when one of thim was on there death bed, So dale started missing nancy more and more then he went back to nancy to tell her that he still loves her even if joseph isnt really his son or that nancy has been cheating on him for a long time til thay desided it was time to stop the cheating, Dale tells john that he's still angrey at him but if he wants to he can spend as mutch time with joseph as he wants seeing as how there father n' son, But joseph dusent seem to thrilled about the idea so john trying everything to have a good relasionship with his son just like the one him and his dad use to have, John's dad remembering all the good times him and his son had tells his son if he can get joseph to think of him as his reall dad then maybe thay can go back to the way thay where befor, So john ask dale hank boomhour and bill for help, So thay take bobby and joseph to six flags but things are still a little rockey betwean thim, John's dad shares some halarius storys with joseph about when his reall dad was a kid like the time he threw up on his son's lap well rideing the rollercoseter at disney land, Joseph ask john if he goe's on the rollercoseter with him then he might think about acsepting him as his reall dad so thay did and after houres of have fun, Joseph finaly was acsepting the fact that john redcorn the 3th is his reall father john tells joseph that he' alright with still calling dale dad, Dale was happy with that and glade that the two are like reall father & son, John' dad forgives his son for his passed then leaves for home, Everything was back to normel like befor-the end.

i dint think i was gunna make it this long holy crap but oh well.

berberdog

[10]Apr 16, 2010

I know! Dale shoots John Redcorn on a hunting trip because he thought John Redcorn was a duck.

berberdog

[12]May 13, 2010

DOMOJITA wrote:
    i got one ok its summer time right and everyone is sick of the heat and want to cool off, well nancy sujest that thay all go to the pool to cool off but for some reason john redcorn dusent want to, So dale thinks its becouse he cant swim but the real reason is something really imbarasing happen to him as a kid, He started to have flash backs to that day everyone pointing and laugthing at him Then he starts crying, Dale ask him and he sed (you have to promise you will never tell inyone ok) so dale promise then he told his story, Dale just started snickering uncontrollably then he went out side and he told bobby joseph and kohnny that MR,REDCORN TOOK A**** IN THE POOL WHEN HE WAS 12, Then thay started laughting and told hank peggy bill boomhoure mihn kahn and nancy then thay started laughting, So later at hank's house john redcorn was being secretly laught at by everyone he dusent even know why, So he just desided to drop by the hill' resident for no reason at all then peggy just let it all out about how dale told thim about his secret, john redcorn was so PO he started yelling "DALE" so like the cowerd he is dale ran for his life john redcorn chaseing after him not knowing what he' gunna do to him, So he hed himself in joseph' room john redcorn bracks the door down furriated at dale, Then silence dale came out and saw that he was gone so was joseph and everybody els, But there was a note saying (WE WENT TO THE POOL) Dale thinking john redcorn was gunna hert joseph for hideing him, So he rush over there and see jr sobing in the corner, So dale feeling bad for what he did and sorry for him he did what iny good friend would do he ate so mutch spicey foods waited 30 min then he did a cannone ball well everyone was watching, And took a big dump in the pool john redcorn culdent beleave he did that to make everyone stop laughting at him dale made himself the new guy who takes a dump in the pool, After that dale and john redcorn are friends agin but now nancy is mad at john redcorn for brakeing down the door thats gunna cose a lot to fix. the end

Sounds a bit likelast week'sAmerican Dad episode. Did you come up with this before last week?

Edited on 05/16/2010 10:36am

DOMOJITA

[13]May 20, 2010
    no i was inspierd by it.

jacktoo

[14]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 20

Joseph's Two Dads

Dale learns of his wife's affair with John Redcorn, and that Joseph is not really his son. When Joseph figures this out, he seeks out to find John Redcorn, and then learns that Kate is also Redcorn's daughter. Meanwhile, Luanne gets some upsetting news of her mother's death.

ArmoredCore55

[15]Aug 7, 2010
    jacktoo wrote:

Joseph's Two Dads

Dale learns of his wife's affair with John Redcorn, and that Joseph is not really his son. When Joseph figures this out, he seeks out to find John Redcorn, and then learns that Kate is also Redcorn's daughter. Meanwhile, Luanne gets some upsetting news of her mother's death.

That last part wouldn't be good. And she'd be too young to die.

jacktoo

[16]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 20

Leanne drank a lot, so it would be possible if she died from stomach cancer or a stroke.

berberdog

[17]Aug 9, 2010

Everything's Bigger in Texas.....Including the Women

While Peggy is out shopping for her newest pair of size 16½ shoes at an oversized feet shoe store, she meets a woman who has even bigger feet than hers to match with her staggering height of 6'7½ inches tall. The woman, whose name is Chantelle, tells Peggy that she shouldn't feel bad about her feet and tells her how she has to put up with people gawking at her every day of her life because of her height. Peggy feels more feminine when compared to Chantelle and the two develop a friendship. Hank hears how happy Peggy gets when she talks about her times out with Chantelle and he tells Peggy she can have her new friend over to meet the family sometime. When the time comes for Hank to meet her, he is surprised that he has to look up at a woman and is not very happy about it. Hank now feels less masculine to know he will be in a woman's shadow. Peggy tells him she thinks no different of him but then his friends tease him about being shorter than Chantelle and Dale asks, "So, Hank, has she given you a piggy-back-ride yet?" Meanwhile, Bill becomes interested in Chantelle and tries to move in on her. A man comes into town and asks the Hills the whereabouts of Chantelle. They find out he's the owner of a freak show and her dangerous ex-boyfriend and that he's tried twice before to get Chantelle to join and won't take no for an answer. When Peggy tells her, she cries and wonders why she can't be left alone. Even though Hank still feels awkward about being shorter than Chantelle, he feels bad seeing her cry and tracks down the man. He threatens to kick the man's ass and tells him the way he is treating Chantelle is no way to treat a lady. The man, unlike the usual men Hank confronts, doesn't back down and right as he's about to hit Hank over the head with a crowbar, Chantelle and Peggy appear and Chantelle orders them to stop the fight. She gets right in the man's face and tells him once and for all that she will never be part of his freak show because she has too much dignity for that. The man surrenders and leaves. Chantelle tells Hank she heard him call her a "lady" and tells Hank that he made her feel like a woman for once in her life. She then tells Hank he has no worries about not being masculine because only a true man would have the guts to stand up to her ex-boyfriend and that it isn't the stature that makes a man, but the man himself. Both comes to terms with eachother and Hank tells them it's okay if her and Peggy stay out one half hour later than usual to go somewhere together. However, Chantelle tells Peggy she already has plans for the night. The episode ends with Bill pulling Chantelle out a chair at the "That's Amore" Italian restaurant to begin their date.

r10tp00f

[18]Aug 17, 2010

I have a lot of ideas for episodes, I won't really discuss any length, I'll just kind of throw them out there...

Dale doesn't find out Joseph's real dad is John Redcorn, Joseph finds out! Joseph gets injured, needs a blood transfusion, something like that? Nancy and John convince him to keep it quiet to Dale... but Joseph would have a really hard time to do that, he's a blabber mouth... could make a good last episode?

Peggy hits menopause. This could be a plot point that is revisited through out a season.

Boomhauer finds out he has anillegitimate teenage son... or some woman who's bitter towards him for breaking her heart, convinces him he does, or maybe she doesn't know for sure who the father is, but suspects it's Boomhauer. Something like that that gives Boomhauer a freeloading teenage son for an episode. Or a daughter, because a daughter would be more disgusted with his lifestyle.

I don't know, something with DEE-DEE AND GH?! Because really, that's Hank's brother. What ever happened to them? It really irks me that they never appeared again, or were spoke of again, and that they were even absent when Cotton died. So Dee-dee abandons GH on Hank's doorstep, and Hank and the guys have to go find her, while Peggy gets to play mom? Anything really to wrap up that loose end.

Hank's Japanese brother comes to Arlen to visit (for some reason) and Kahn befriends him, and convinces him to stay at Kahn's house instead of Hank's. Conflict of some kind ensues.

Minh is on the verge of cheating on Kahn, and having an affair with Ted Wahsonason (spelling?) Or John Redcorn, that could cause conflict with Nancy as well.

Dale quits smoking, and it drives him mad. To ease his mind, he starts smoking pot instead. It would be funny, but it would also be kind of unoriginal... so instead of pot, I would suggest something else to replace cigarettes. Maybe he starts overeating and gets really fat? I don't know why I disclaim my own ideas.

Bobby. Must. Hit. Puberty. How about he goes away for the summer on an RV trip with Hank's mom, and when he comes back in time for his 14th birthday (which I believe in August for some reason?) he has hit puberty, growth spurt, cracking voice... he'd be even more awkward then before!

I could go on and on... I've actually discussed with friends before. I have tons of ideas. Only premises, not whole episode plans. Maybe I'll post more some other time.

TimothyBurley

[19]Aug 18, 2010

that would be a awesome episode!

berberdog

[20]Aug 27, 2010
    TimothyBurley wrote:

that would be a awesome episode!

Thank you.