TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Few questions

Wolfpup22

[1]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 4

Where the heck did Kahns mom go? She was here for an episode and made verybody think that bill could finally be happy but they took it away.

Why does Hank hate Oklahoma? WTH?! Oklahoma is a great state and Hank is constantly treating it like its a terrorist state? If he was real i would kick his a** no matter how old he is.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 63
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

Where the heck did Kahns mom go? She was here for an episode and made verybody think that bill could finally be happy but they took it away.

Why does Hank hate Oklahoma? WTH?! Oklahoma is a great state and Hank is constantly treating it like its a terrorist state? If he was real I would kick his a** no matter how old he is.

That's not just something Hank does; Texans have a tendency to treat Oklahoma like its twerpy kid brother. I'm from Illinois and we make fun of Wisconsin all the time. It's state pride, man.

As for Kahn's mom- your guess is as good as mine but I don't think they'll revisit that storyline. Things like that happen on TV shows all the time (Lewis' son and grandson on The Drew Carey Show, for example).

black_mage_x

[3]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 22
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

Why does Hank hate Oklahoma? WTH?! Oklahoma is a great state and Hank is constantly treating it like its a terrorist state? If he was real i would kick his a** no matter how old he is.

Hank would kick your ass. And I'd sit there laughing. Everyone has a state that they don't like. I hate West Virginia.

Wolfpup22

[4]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    thanks for the answers hellostuart.

HelloStuart

[5]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 63
    Wolfpup22 wrote:
    thanks for the answers hellostuart.

Anytime.