King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

FOX cancels King of the Hill

HelloStuart

[61]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 63
    jjsthekid wrote:
    Good-bye King of the Hill. It seems that when the season ends in May in will get cancelled.

Um... it already has been cancelled. With the exception of most new shows, a program isn't pulled from the schedule the moment they cease production.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[62]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 21
    Umm Dude, there are some episodes that havent aired yet and its not cancelled right now. I said it will probably end in May, because thats when usually shows end.

DOMOJITA

[63]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 18
    i was thinking maybe its about time dale finnaly founde out his son is really john redcorns son and see how he'ill take it and i already know the answer pluse luanne' baby shude finnaly be born if she' really pregnet i bet she was fakeing it.

HelloStuart

[64]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 63
    DOMOJITA wrote:
    i was thinking maybe its about time dale finnaly founde out his son is really john redcorns son and see how he'ill take it and i already know the answer pluse luanne' baby shude finnaly be born if she' really pregnant i bet she was faking it.

Sigh... I've said it once, I'll say it again: the childbirth episode is airing in February.