King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

History of John Redcorn and Nancy's affair

berberdog

[1]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 7

In "Spin The Choice" there was a scene where John Redcorn started to tell Dale about his real relationship with Nancy and he said something about first meeting her when filling up his gas tank. What is their history? Has anyone caught enough from the show to know how they ended up the way they did? Like how long did they know each other before they started screwing regulary? How did they become more than friends? Can someone decipher their history? Actually, I think they should have made an episode about how the whole thing started....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

berberdog

[2]Jul 26, 2008
    John Redcorn is a dumbass. He 's always whining like an annoying baby because he can't be with his son, Joseph, but it's his fault he was born anyway. If they had been better planners, they would have used condoms.... I mean the best way to get caught during an affair is get the married woman strained from her husband pregnant. Nancy and John Redcorn are just lucky that Dale is sick with paranoia because with any other man Redcorn would have been caught and punished by law and order.

HelloStuart

[3]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 63
    I think it all started when Nancy was diagnosed with migraines (or first realized Dale wasn't going to be the breadwinner)...

black_mage_x

[4]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 22
    I think that it started when Dale went off on one of his trips and he asked John Redcorn to stay with Nancy. They probably intended it to be a one night stand, but she got pregnant with Joseph.

berberdog

[6]Jul 28, 2008
    black_mage_x wrote:
    I think that it started when Dale went off on one of his trips and he asked John Redcorn to stay with Nancy. They probably intended it to be a one night stand, but she got pregnant with Joseph.

But weren't they probably already doing it in John Redcorn's trailer before that? Dale's leaving was probably just an excuse for them to have even more sex at Nancy's place. I think even in the beginning of their realtionship they were doing it often enough that it would have counted as more than one night stands. Plus, Nancy must have already been going to John Redcorn long enough for Dale to trust him enough to leave him home with Nancy.

berberdog

[7]Jul 28, 2008

I guess we all know how it started. When Nacy asked for the "migraine special".

black_mage_x

[8]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 22
    berberdog wrote:
    black_mage_x wrote:

But weren't they probably already doing it in John Redcorn's trailer before that? Dale's leaving was probably just an excuse for them to have even more sex at Nancy's place. I think even in the beginning of their realtionship they were doing it often enough that it would have counted as more than one night stands. Plus, Nancy must have already been going to John Redcorn long enough for Dale to trust him enough to leave him home with Nancy.

He thought that John Redcorn was gay

berberdog

[9]Jul 30, 2008
    Oh, right... I forgot. Well, I guess the only question here is when did they start having sex? In his trailer for the "migraine special" or at Dale's house. I think we all know the answer to that one.