King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

How would you have ended the series?

thundercat2000

[1]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 17

It didn't get the ending it deserved.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 28
    I thought the series finale was approperiate. Hank and Bobby grilling together and Hank telling Bobby (and us) he would have many more grills in the future. I wished Bobby aged more. I would have had him at least go to high school. I think the ending would have been more fitting if Bobby was graduating from high school and go away to college or someting. But for that to have worked Bobby would have to been aging throughout the series faster.

drudager

[3]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    It DID get an ending, it was supposed to be Luanne & Lucky's wedding. Somebody is not paying attention.

drudager

[4]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I think the ending would have been more fitting if Bobby was graduating from high school and go away to college or someting. But for that to have worked Bobby would have to been aging throughout the series faster.

They could have done a flash forward like "4 years later" screen and go from there. But I don't see how Bobby graduating high school is an ending (it's just an event in his life, not his death) and really isn't that special. Bobby would just be a little bit taller, much fatter, covered in pimples and a deeper voice. Plus KOTH is more about everyday things & being anti-climatic and leaving things open-ended. If somebody wanted to continue the series 50 years from now, they could do that.