King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

I came up with an awesome episode idea

SuperBandit

[1]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    After getting back from a Hawaiian Vacation, Hank finds that Bobby brought back a Tiki Idol. Hank confiscates it, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he finds that he's switched bodies with Bobby. The two live through each other's lives for a day until they earn a newfound respect for each other. The next night, Hank switches with Bill. They live as eachother for a day and gain new respect. Then Hank switches with Dale. They gain a newfound respect for each other. Then he switches with Kahn. They gain a newfound respect for eachother. Then he switches with Ladybird. No respect is gained. When Hank finally gets back in his own body, he find out that Peggy is pregnant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 63
    Wonderful, more fan-fic.

I don't think what would make an adequate episode of "The Brady Bunch" or "I Dream of Jeannie" would necessarily work for "King of the Hill." Mind you, this is a show that takes pride in being grounded in reality, except for the occasional dream/fantasy sequence.

Jon_MW_14

[3]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 39
    Haha, I like it, except there's too much switching. It would be really funny to see his face if Peggy told him she was pregnant.