King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Iam thinking about buying the koth dvd boxsets.

DOMOJITA

[1]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    Hay iam thinking about buying the king of the hill dvd boxsets can you guys tell me what the extras or special features are on the dvds season sets, I like to lison to the commentaries tracks on all of the episodes thats why i buy the simpsons season dvd boxsets mainly for the commentaries, Oh and did you guys know theres anuther show with the same tittle i found out about it well looking up king of the hill on amazon.waldenbooks.com iny way iam thinking about geting seasons 1-6 and 7 if it duse come out this month or year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

berberdog

[2]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    I have all the DVDs and they are good, bit you'll be disapounted when you watch all the peisodes and they still don't release a season 7 DVD.

CFlovesLF

[3]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 51
    PLEASE BUY THEM!

If people keep buying them, maybe the rest of the series will come out on DVD.

Plus, you'll love them! I don't think there are any special features on the 3-6 seasons, but that's no reason not to get them!

DOMOJITA

[4]Mar 11, 2009
    sorry dude i desided to just buy anime dvds that were dub by viz media and funimation, so sorry ive already made up my minde about this, oh well maybe next time.

HelloStuart

[5]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 63
    CFlovesLF wrote:
    PLEASE BUY THEM!

Plus, you'll love them! I don't think there are any special features on the 3-6 seasons, but that's no reason not to get them!

Future DVD releases tend to rely on more immediate sales totals. If a set sells 100,000 copies in a week compared to 100,000 units over two years, than the distributor would keep the series going. Seasons 5 and 6 sold so poorly upon release that Fox decided to cut bait.

CFlovesLF

[6]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 51
    HelloStuart wrote:
    CFlovesLF wrote:
    PLEASE BUY THEM!

Future DVD releases tend to rely on more immediate sales totals. If a set sells 100,000 copies in a week compared to 100,000 units over two years, than the distributor would keep the series going. Seasons 5 and 6 sold so poorly upon release that Fox decided to cut bait.

True, but if anyone is interested... I found this site:

http://usbtoons.blogspot.com/

Seasons 7 - 12

DOMOJITA

[7]Mar 31, 2009
    i got season 1 for my birthday love the commentarys with bill & dale there halarius .