TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Ideas for "The King of the Hill Movie" or "King of the Hill: The

berberdog

[1]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 7

In my vision, (possibly after a 20th Century Fox logo is cut into grass by a lawnmower or into a bush by hedge clippers) the film opens with Hank Hill talking to the audience and giving them a list of the profanities listed within the upcoming movie and commenting, "What kind of filth do they put into movies these days?". He then tells the audience that any families in the theater should leave right away if they were good parents. Bobby then walks into the picture shouting and asking if he can see the movie. Hank makes his wierd exasperated noise and then he drags Bobby out of the screen with his hands covering Bobby's eyes.

Since every episode of King of the Hill deals with realistic, daily scenarios in the first place, it makes it harder coming up with a King of the Hill storyline that could be serious enough to be made into a feature-length theatrical movie. I feel it shouldn't be about Luanne having her baby, because that could just be an episode. And if Dale should discover the truth between Nancy and John Redcorn within the movie, I don't know about that either. All I know is that if Cotton hadn't been killed off in the show, he could have added comedy to the movie. I also know that there should be a scene where Luanne's top falls off and she exposes her boobs by accident. Besides that, the movie plot, random scenes, or jokes are all open to anyone to suggest or to add on to my ideas.

One possible plot could be where The Republic of Texas tries to become its own country and a war starts between Texas and the United States, much to Hank's horor. Just kidding!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 63
    Would this be considered fan-fic?

mp34mp

[3]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 16
    Yeah it is fan-fic. Yeah I don't think we need nudity in our cartoons. This is America, this isn't Anime or Japanimation in Japan where the characters are drunk, on drugs, getting raped, fighting, having sex, gettin' naked and spinning & forming webs or some other weird ****.

HelloStuart

[4]Apr 10, 2008
    mp34mp wrote:
    Yeah it is fan-fic. Yeah I don't think we need nudity in our cartoons. This is America, this isn't Anime or Japanimation in Japan where the characters are drunk, on drugs, getting raped, fighting, having sex, gettin' naked and spinning & forming webs or some other weird ****.

Don't forget pretentious and emasculated.

mp34mp

[5]Apr 10, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Don't forget pretentious and emasculated.

A friend of mine borrowed some Anime from one of his friends, and we watched like an hour and a half of it. And for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. It was very violent, unpleasant and definitely not PG-13.

mattjustathome

[6]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    What about if the Hills go on a holiday to Britian or something Hank being taken away by the lawns of Bukingham palace etc and Dale (his family) Bill Kahn (his family) and Boomhower go too but when they go back, thanks to Bill and Dale they are late and accidently board the wrong plane taking them to Australia, now Hank must keep everyone together and find a way to get them back home safely and in time for a Lawn Competition back home.

how about that?

berberdog

[7]Apr 14, 2008

mattjustathome wrote:
    What about if the Hills go on a holiday to Britian or something Hank being taken away by the lawns of Bukingham palace etc and Dale (his family) Bill Kahn (his family) and Boomhower go too but when they go back, thanks to Bill and Dale they are late and accidently board the wrong plane taking them to Australia, now Hank must keep everyone together and find a way to get them back home safely and in time for a Lawn Competition back home. how about that?

That sounds good. My only questions are how would they get Hank to take them to Britian, since he's so pro-American and likes to spend most of his time in good, old, Arlen, Texas? Also, even when Hank gets a vacation away from Strickland Propane, he likes to spend the most of it at his house working. And also, why would Kahn ever agree to go to Britain with the "stupid rednecks"?

mattjustathome

[8]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    hmmm Peggy shows him the lawns of Buckinham Palace and also shows him that people in Britian arnt that smart with Propane, leading Hank to do his part in educating them.

HelloStuart

[9]Apr 15, 2008
    berberdog wrote:

That sounds good. My only questions are how would they get Hank to take them to Britian, since he's so pro-American and likes to spend most of his time in good, old, Arlen, Texas? Also, even when Hank gets a vacation away from Strickland Propane, he likes to spend the most of it at his house working. And also, why would Kahn ever agree to go to Britain with the "stupid rednecks"?

Uh... free plane ticket?

ArmoredCore55

[10]Apr 20, 2008
    My ideas:

1. Hank gets promoted to Manager at Strickland Propane.

2. Peggy gets a full time job of teaching.

3. Hank's Japanese Half-Brother comes to Arlen to drink beer with Hank, Dale, Bill, Boomhauer, and Kahn.

4. Boomhauer getting married.

5. Bill getting married.

6. Luanne's father comes to Arlen.

7. Bobby and Connie being back together.

8. Final line of Hank, Dale, Bill, Boomhauer, Kahn, and Hank's Japanese Half-Brother drinking beer saying "yep."

These ideas are all I can think of for now.

HelloStuart

[11]Apr 21, 2008
    ArmoredCore55 wrote:
    My ideas:

3. Hank's Japanese Half-Brother comes to Arlen to drink beer with Hank, Dale, Bill, Boomhauer, and Kahn.

5. Bill getting married.

8. Final line of Hank, Dale, Bill, Boomhauer, Kahn, and Hank's Japanese Half-Brother drinking beer saying "yep."

I can only picture #6 ever actually happening.

Besides, I'm pretty certain you're posted your dream finale ideas about twenty times now, ArmoredCore.

mp34mp

[12]Apr 22, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    ArmoredCore55 wrote:
    My ideas:

5. Bill getting married.

Besides, I'm pretty certain you're posted your dream finale ideas about twenty times now, ArmoredCore.

Notice they're all happy endings. LAME.

ArmoredCore55

[13]Mar 8, 2009
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    ArmoredCore55 wrote:
    My ideas:

5. Bill getting married.

Those are all I could think of.

HelloStuart

[14]Mar 12, 2009
    ArmoredCore55 wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    ArmoredCore55 wrote:
    My ideas:

5. Bill getting married.

Those are all I could think of.

Turns out #6 already did happen, and rather than provide closure to the show it gave us a new wrinkle to Peggy's dysfunctional family.

I think at this point the writers and producers have completely forgotten about Junichiro.

DOMOJITA

[15]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    heres my idea ok, the hills deside to go on a camping trip along with the gribbles connies family bill & boomhoure and john redcorn, thay get to the camp ground and joseph starts thinking (oh man why did john have to come he's gunna ruin my chanses with the hottys mom must have dune this for some reason) so he gives nancy the angree look well thinking (you did this) nancy replys ...stop that, but the only reason mr,redcorn really wanted to come is to ones and for all tell joseph and dale the truth but nancy keeps stoping him, dale hank boomhoure & bill deside to take the kids fishing john redcorn trys to go with thim but nancy figure he would try something stupid so she had him do alot of things around the camp sight, but he sneeks off to finde joseph & dale but joseph & bobby already went off to finde some hottys of there own john findes thim and the ladies smack him thinking he's a pervert, minuts later nancy findes redcorn lying on the ground beaten up when he came to him and nancy start arguing so he shouts (I JUST WANT TO TELL DALE THAT JOSEPH IS REALLY MY SON AND THAT WE'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR THE LAST 14 YEARS) but dale did here him well peeing behinde a tree, dale replys ..is that true joseph is his... and not my.... and you two..... NOOO! so dale runs back to the camp grounds crying like crazy, so he tells joseph everything he herd thim say, joseph replys...noooo this cant be thats why he was around so mutch thats why he creeps me out its... its becouse he's my "FATHER" NOOOOO! so joseph runs away bobby & connie go after him a storm comes thay get lost in the woods and end up in a cave together, john redcorn tells dale that he's sorry for lying to him and joseph and so is nancy, so dale john hank abd the rest go out looking for the kids, joseph starting to come down and remember some of the nice things he did for him like ride a bike & gave him that head dress well walking down memmory lane a bare wakes up and chases thim out of the cave trapeing thim near a river that was moveing rapedly dale & john see the kids and the bear so thay try to scare the bare away but it knocks dale & joseph into the river that was heading down a water fall, john was able to get joseph but dale slip dale sees nancy and says (i forgive you nancy i love you) so he go's down the water fall thinking (well inlease she'ill be happyer with him and now he got his son back), but he knowtis that he isnt falling he was saved by john redcorn who sed nancy isnt ready to let you go and neather is joseph or i, so he pulls dale back up and thay all knowtis that the night sky has finnaly clear up and thay all stand around gazeing at the stars and the moon, then nancy & dale kiss and dale says ok how about a threesome nancy replys ...dale this isnt a perverted japanime ok so no, dale (well i gave it a shot sorry redcorn but she sed no) redcorn replys (DO'H), and now the trip is over everyone leaveing the camp grounds but ganeing new memmorys of there trip. The End.

sorry if it sounds like a romantic anime or that i just based it around the gribbles and john redcorn and not iny of the other characters and sorry about the perverted parts and for everything els i just wanted to right this down just for the fun of it.