King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

John Redcorn: Chick Magnet?

berberdog

[1]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 7

In almost every episode that John Redcorn has appeared in on the show, he was either with Nancy Gribble in the early episodes or with many other girls in the recent episodes. What makes him so irresistable to all the ladies in Arlen? What do they like about him? And how is he so effective he even gets married women? I've been pondering that lately. I'd be interested if they did an episode that flashes back and showed the first time he met Nancy and how we wooed her into making her be with him..... I want to see this character's process on how he nabs all the babes....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 63
    Hmm... I'm trying to find a way to explain John's prowess without sounding like I have a gay man-crush...

Megaman200798

[3]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    His rugid, 30 year old looks

darlingdarcy

[4]May 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    berberdog wrote:

In almost every episode that John Redcorn has appeared in on the show, he was either with Nancy Gribble in the early episodes or with many other girls in the recent episodes. What makes him so irresistable to all the ladies in Arlen? What do they like about him? And how is he so effective he even gets married women? I've been pondering that lately. I'd be interested if they did an episode that flashes back and showed the first time he met Nancy and how we wooed her into making her be with him..... I want to see this character's process on how he nabs all the babes....

He's attractive, and apparently very talented in bedroom areas, and a musical "artist". He's also a lot different from the rest of the men in Arlen - he has a more sensitive and spiritual side, and is not the typical white cowboy that populates Arlen. He's also very good with kids - in the tenth season's "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" all the mothers run up to him after he does a concert for their children. And since Nancy dumped him for Dale and he can't see his son, a lot of women are attracted to an emotionally wounded man so they can "heal" him.

Since it seems to be a pretty small town, he is probably one of the few goodlooking, single men in Arlen. He's even managed to score sugarmommas - in the eighth season episode "Rich Hank, Poor Hank," he is seen at the mall shopping wth a woman who wants to buy him a bathing suit.

darlingdarcy

[5]May 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    berberdog wrote:

He's attractive, and apparently very talented in bedroom areas, and a musical "artist". He's also a lot different from the rest of the men in Arlen - he has a more sensitive and spiritual side, and is not the typical white cowboy that populates Arlen. He's also very good with kids - in the tenth season's "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" all the mothers run up to him after he does a concert for their children. And since Nancy dumped him for Dale and he can't see his son, a lot of women are attracted to an emotionally wounded man so they can "heal" him.

Since it seems to be a pretty small town, he is probably one of the few goodlooking, single men in Arlen. He's even managed to score sugarmommas - in the eighth season episode "Rich Hank, Poor Hank," he is seen at the mall shopping wth a woman who wants to buy him a bathing suit.

Plus, he's a trained masseuse. What more could a girl ask for?

Megaman200798

[6]May 1, 2008
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    berberdog wrote:

Plus, he's a trained masseuse. What more could a girl ask for?

A job that leads somewhere?

black_mage_x

[7]May 8, 2008
    • level: 22
    He's muscular and has long flowing hair. Plus he kept Nancy satisfied for 14 years so he must have something good down there.

Megaman200798

[8]May 12, 2008
    black_mage_x wrote:
    He's muscular and has long flowing hair. Plus he kept Nancy satisfied for 14 years so he must have something good down there.

I'm guessing he gave her the emotional attachment she needed that Dale couldnt