King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Layout of the Hill's house

berberdog

[1]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 7

I'm trying to make a house on the Sims 2 that is like the Hill's House in King of the Hill. I don't recall ever seeing an episode with a basement, so I don't even know if the Hills have one. Also, do they have an attic?Does anyone have some kind of diagram, blueprint, something of the Hill's house?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 63
    berberdog wrote:

I'm trying to make a house on the Sims 2 that is like the Hill's House in King of the Hill. I don't recall ever seeing an episode with a basement, so I don't even know if the Hills have one. Also, do they have an attic?Does anyone have some kind of diagram, blueprint, something of the Hill's house?

As far as I know, the Hills have a basement but it's only been seen once ("Hillenium," I think). The door to the basement is in the same hallway with Peggy's office and Bobby's bedroom.

Otherwise, it's a one-floor ranch house, so they probably have a crawl space but not a full attic.

Television442

[3]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    An attic was mentioned in the Cane Skretteberg (sp?) episode, but they never showed it.

piperlovegood

[4]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 3
    berberdog wrote:

Funny I've been trying to do the same thing on the Sims3 very proud of the family but not the house

Nibbles37

[5]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Uhh call me a loser if you will, I've seen every episode atleast 10 times, but they in fact have a attic and a crawl space under the house which Bobby, Khani, and Joseph go into each in attempt to make a clubhouse. Season 12 Episode 19 - "Strangeness on a Train".

Also the crawl space is a little "Out of Nowhere" in that episode considering in Season 7 Episode 7 - "The Texas Skillsaw Massacre" there is not a crawlspace and dale has tunneled under his house.