King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Make Peggy better

dissapearing

[1]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    This is for people who like peggy or atleast feel sorry for her.Ok,well all know peggy sucks at teaching so what other jobs could you think of for her to have that she would be good at. I think she should work at that store that was for homosexeual men and it had a bunch of stuff in her size(what eppisode was that in?). Also, we know she looks bad,lol and she's been mistaken for a man many times. What can she do to make herself look more....feminine??? I think she should go back to wearing clothes that that hooker named tammy got her,and get a new hair cutWhat does anyone else think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 63
    I'll make my answer short and sweet: no.

dissapearing

[3]Feb 8, 2008
    could someone please delete this post i made? i'm starting to think that this was a stupid topic to post...

mp34mp

[4]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think you can delete it in the dropdown window of (select an action below) thing. I rarely start threads, so I don't know.

HelloStuart

[5]Feb 9, 2008
    It wasn't my intention to be snarky in my last post, but let's be honest here: after 12 years, I doubt the writers and producers would want to make any drastic changes to one of the show's principal characters.

By the way, just go the "(select an action below)" dropdown box above your first post and lock up the thread. I think only the editor/moderator has the power to delete.

Daprincessalic

[6]Feb 9, 2008
    dissapearing wrote:
    This is for people who like peggy or atleast feel sorry for her.Ok,well all know peggy sucks at teaching so what other jobs could you think of for her to have that she would be good at. I think she should work at that store that was for homosexeual men and it had a bunch of stuff in her size(what eppisode was that in?). Also, we know she looks bad,lol and she's been mistaken for a man many times. What can she do to make herself look more....feminine??? I think she should go back to wearing clothes that that hooker named tammy got her,and get a new hair cutWhat does anyone else think?
    I never wanna see her in those clothes again Besides Peggy doesn't look like she could change much I think of her more as a Mom than someone who dresses like a hooker.and when people joke about her it's funny.
    Edited on 02/09/2008 8:50pm

jimmykudo_1

[7]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 28
    Daprincessalic wrote:
    dissapearing wrote:
    I never wanna see her in those clothes again Besides Peggy doesn't look like she could change much I think of her more as a Mom than someone who dresses like a hooker.and when people joke about her it's funny.

wow there called drag queens

cocosperson

[8]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 4

I would like to see an episode in which Peggy goes on a professional makeover show. Her makeover makes her look gorgeous and 15 years younger, yet when she gets home she reverts to her old look, saying something like, "Those people did not know what they were doing."

dissapearing

[9]Mar 27, 2008
    i changed my mind. now that im actually getting replies to this i don't think i'll delete it,haha. i thought of a couple more things: instead of peggy being a substitute spanish teacher she should be a tutor. she did a good job of tutoring that football player, and maybe get contacts and a new hairstyle. lol, that makeover idea sounds good, i could definetly see that happening to peggy.
    Edited on 03/27/2008 8:39pm

DragonBlazer200

[10]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 20
    Peggy should focus on things she has actual talent: pitching, boggle, and debating. Also, she should try to have an ego reduction that lasts more than an episode.

HelloStuart

[11]Mar 28, 2008
    DragonBlazer200 wrote:
    Peggy should focus on things she has actual talent: pitching, boggle, and debating.

She has to be a master debater; how else can she compensate for her impotent husband?

Megaman200798

[12]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    It's the fact she puts herself on a pedastool that makes you remember her. Who remembers Hank when you can loathe Peggy