King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Nancy does Dallas discussion.

TudorRose

[1]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 14
    I really liked Nancy does Dallas. When Nancy got drunk and fell off the float that was halarious. I wonder if it is the last episode of the Series?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

judog1

[2]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    I really hope it isn't the final episode, although the guide doesn't have any new episodes either and they were introducing a new show yesterday through ads.

CFlovesLF

[3]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 51
    This last season's contract was for 13 episodes, so I'm convinced that was the series finale.
    I like how they simply faded the show out without any advertisement of the series finale. It's humble. The ending was really heart touching too... Nancy might have been cheating on Dale most of the series, but we see in the end that she really needs Dale more than she knows.

DOMOJITA

[4]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 18
    on wikipidea thay have a list of future episodes for king of the hill but sints that site is always wrong about stuff maybe this was the final episode oh man but i did like the parts with dale joseph & bobby.

Bumhauzer

[5]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 1

Hopefully at least two more to come

249 "Born Again on the Fourth of July" April 19, 2009 Bobby inadvertently starts a neighborhood war over Fourth of July celebrations, which brings Hank and the guys closer together.

250 "Serves Me Right for Giving General George S. Patton the Bathroom Key" April 26, 2009 Hank, Peggy, Bobby and the gang celebrates the 250th milestone episode antics.

HelloStuart

[6]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 63
    Bumhauzer wrote:

Hopefully at least two more to come

249 "Born Again on the Fourth of July" April 19, 2009 Bobby inadvertently starts a neighborhood war over Fourth of July celebrations, which brings Hank and the guys closer together.

250 "Serves Me Right for Giving General George S. Patton the Bathroom Key" April 26, 2009 Hank, Peggy, Bobby and the gang celebrates the 250th milestone episode antics.

That last synopsis makes absolutely no sense. I really hope you didn't cut and paste that from Wikipedia.

HelloStuart

[7]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 63
    TudorRose wrote:
    I really liked "Nancy Does Dallas." When Nancy got drunk and fell off the float that was hilarious.

It's not too often that they reference walruses on KOTH.

This episode was alright, though the Bobby self-defense thing has been done before and to much greater effect. I liked the twist ending, though.

Bumhauzer

[8]Mar 27, 2009

Well, there is a much better source called FOX Flash. See there yourself

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z2z92z13z5

KING OF THE HILL: Hank, Peggy, Bobby and the gang celebrates the 250th milestone episode antics Sunday, April 26 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

KING OF THE HILL: A neighborhood war over Fourth of July celebrations brings Hank and the guys closer together in the "Born Again on The Fourth of July" episode of KING OF THE HILL airing Sunday, April 19 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

Sonicfeet246

[9]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    Bumhauzer wrote:

KING OF THE HILL: Hank, Peggy, Bobby and the gang celebrates the 250th milestone episode antics Sunday, April 26 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

That seems really screwed up-- it's very unrealistic, compared to other episodes...

Bumhauzer

[10]Mar 27, 2009

Who knows. We'll see later. I don't think they will end up like this with Dale and Nancy. Something different... I guess.

I think I'll sure cross places but just can't keep it. Have a look on the first moments of The Goode Family. Panda looks like a Bobby? ))

http://abc.go.com/primetime/thegoodefamily/index?pn=index

It seems show is on the way.

CFlovesLF

[11]Mar 27, 2009
    • level: 51
    Bumhauzer wrote:

Well, there is a much better source called FOX Flash. See there yourself

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z2z92z13z5

KING OF THE HILL: A neighborhood war over Fourth of July celebrations brings Hank and the guys closer together in the "Born Again on The Fourth of July" episode of KING OF THE HILL airing Sunday, April 19 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

I could be wrong, those episodes sound like they might be interesting.
    It is a little early to end the season anyway.